Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Day 5, Monday, 24 March 2008: FKK Palace
Posted: 2008-04-06, 3:55 pm

londonbasketcase Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
FKK PALACE

Day 5, Monday, 24 March 2008: FKK Palace

Introduction:

I got up to have my last breakfast at the Hotel Excelsior. I am leaving Frankfurt today but I have time to visit one more FKK as my flight back to the UK is not until 21:25 in the evening. I am told that Frankfurt Main airport and the train system is efficient and that I can allow just 2 hours getting from Frankfurt centre to the airport using public transport and check in on time.

I wanted to return to Oase for my last day but I had been there for the last 3 days and I had to fly out of Frankfurt so using public transport will be draining in terms of time and taking a taxi from Oase direct to the airport was expected to cost 45€ as quoted by a taxi driver because of the distance and that it was Easter Monday so penal rates were in force. I was torn but the logical side of me took heed and the decision was made to attend Palace.

FKK Palace:

One way travel from Frankfurt Hbf to Palace in Industriehof/Neue Borse was 2.20€ one way tram travel to get to club and the return journey by S5 train to Frankfurt airport terminal 1 would be 3.60€ train from Palace. I took my luggage with me.

I paid my entrance fee to FKK Palace 75€ and got into my uniform of just wearing a towel. The Palace reception took my luggage and stored it behind the front desk.

Arriving inside FKK Palace at 11:30am on Easter Monday, 24 March I found the place was quiet and did not start filling up really until 6pm. At 11:30am there was 5 girls and about slightly more in number of guys.

The interesting development that made the girls scarcer in the afternoon was the arrival of about a dozen Italian men dropping the boy to girl ratio to 3:1. This meant that there was less hassle factor as there were ample men to go around for the girls. In the London private party scene the ideal ratio of men to women I think is 3:1 as men cannot repeat again as quick as the women. So while one guy is in session the other two are recuperating getting ready for their next session in turn. It also meant that the girl would be sufficiently busy to avoid the need for her to hard sell herself as she had a steady source of customers.

The girls at Palace, in general I observed were processing guys at the rate one every 10-15 minutes. Once you come then out you go. Not good going guys. There was no way I could recuperate from a come in 45 minutes for it to become my turn again. When I was at Oase when I finished early the girl would let me use the remaining time to do something else together like kissing, mutual massages or DATY. So no post coital play afterwards was on offer in general unless the guys were the love them and leave them types.

This is Amsterdam Red Light District style turnover. I would spend a fair amount of time observing a girl on my rounds in the Amsterdam Red Light District estimating how long guys were in the kamers for. Invariably they were in and out in less than 15 minutes and in many cases much less and that includes taking their clothes off and putting them back on again. At least in a FKK you have no need to undress except for dropping your towel. The girl is already naked.

By fortuitous chance I met up with one of the ISG members that I saw last Sunday night at Oase. I was very happy to see him and listened to his advice on what to look out for in terms of a good session girl. I admitted that as I was new to this FKK system that I could only go on looks and what I liked. It did not seem like the Amsterdam Red light district environment where you interview the girls on what they did and created a contract, although now with more research it seems that some guys interview the FKK girls in the style of Amsterdam Red Light District style as to what was available or not for that matter.

The German guys I met at Palace were all good guys. One guy I watched getting blown in the kino and when he finished in the girl’s mouth he and I exchanged thumbs up signs. Later on in the showers we chatted and back in the kino we struck up more conversation about the girls and the FKK scene. It is just a friendly atmosphere as we are all here for the same thing and there are girls to go around. No need for any conflict.

There was an interesting incident where the dozen Italian guys were camped out in the smoking room while I was having lunch sitting at one of the high table looking into the smoking room. There were two blondes in the smoking room entertaining the Italian guys then I think the situation was devised that the two blondes should suck a guy each and see who could get one off first. What followed was a very vigorous BBBJ with CIM competition. The guys were talking and joking as the girls went to work on two guys lying on the sofas in the smoking room. The Russian blonde won with a mouthful of come as her reward and 100€. Funnily enough the Italian guys paid the girls from the wallet that they were holding in their robes and they did not bother to go shower afterwards. I thought watching this would spoil my lunch but I managed to gulp it down just like the girls gulped down the men’s vital essences.

The Women:

I had three sessions between two girls: blonde Sunny from Lithuania (one session) and blonde Angelina or Gina from Czech Republic (two sessions). This was my last hooray:

* Sunny from Lithuania: –

Sunny from Lithuania looks like British blonde It Girl Tamara Beckwith. She is tall, very perky C Cup breasts with nipples that pointed to the sky and wore a short pink fluorescent skirt and heels. Sunny is slim, leggy and had a distinctive tattoo on her right hand side that covered the side and reached out to her pierced right breast. It was a bit different sucking and licking a nipple with a piercing in it feeling the metal bit circling in your mouth.

I met Sunny in the kino and she came at the time when I would like to session. Sunny joined me on the mattress and proceeded to perform a BBBJ on me in the kino. We then moved to a room at the far side where the massage room was. Sunny performed more BBBJ on me and then moved to sex. I was not at my best after 4 days of this already so it too a big effort to unload over her backside. I really wanted to coat her cute tight arse with my come. I was impressed with the load that finally came out. I thought it would be a squirt but it was way more than that. My balls must be working overtime to replenish my reserves.

* Angelina or Gina from Czech Republic:-

Angelina or Gina from Czech Republic is a petite, big naturally breasted platinum blonde with blue eyes. She is cute with a small face. Her breasts must be E cup at least and they had a nice soft yielding and warm feel to them.

For my first session with Angelina:

I caught sight of Angelina while I was in the kino and she came over to offer me relief. She performed a BBBJ in the kino on me. Prior to proceedings she broke the ambiance by extracting a wet wipe from her hand bag and wiped my dick-head with the wet wipe before going down on me. I realized that this was her standard practice as I saw her do this to other guys in the kino.

After a bit of BBBJ we went to one of the rooms adjacent to the kino. Angelina offered me anal and said that she loves anal because of the feeling of a hard cock sliding into a tight place. You have got to love a girl that thinks like that. Maybe another time I could have Angelina’s arse but I did not feel like it today. Nonetheless we reverted back to where we left off of BBBJ. Angelina then applied a condom to enter the cowgirl position. It was not working so we took the condom off for more BBBJ. I then thought what was working was her pretty mouth so we changed positions so that I could hump her mouth while she laid down facing up. It was heavenly watching my dick mouth fuck her. Angelina has such a cute face and it looked so good having my dick in her mouth. Watching Angelina provided great visuals. I finished with CIM. A good punt was had with Angelina.

For my second session with Angelina:

My second session with Angelina had us start in the kino. It seems kino starts is a common theme for me now. I licked her big tits. The BBBJ was preceded by a wet wipe of my dick before Angelina sucked it.

When we moved to the room I sucked Angelina’s breasts again and moved down to her pussy. I gave her a few licks and then Angelina announced that pussy licking was for her boyfriend only. Oh well, not to worry back to me I suppose. Angelina knelt over me as I laid down for her to suck me. We then changed positions for different angles of prolonged oral sex. My little friend was having trouble lasting the session. I finished off with a nice long mouth fuck again.

Girls sighted at FKK Palace:

Ena from Lithuania:

Ena from Lithuania is a natural big breasted girl and big legs (please note not fat) with platinum blonde hair.

Alina from Russia:

Alina from Russia is a tall blonde girl with D cup breasts. She wore white lingerie set with bra and matching suspender belt but not panties. Nice. Alina had an angular face with distinct features. It was pointed out that it was she who two nights before was asking for 100€ for a half hour session. Given the business she was receiving today it may be that she had reduced her prices to the standard or she found a few takers at 100€ a pop.
Jennifer from Germany:

Jennifer from Germany is a tall redhead with medium build and b cup breasts.

Conclusion:

I spent 8 hours at Palace from 11:30am to 7:45pm taking lunch and dinner there. Palace was a nice finish to my 5 day FKK tour of Hessen. I am eager to return to Frankfurt for the pleasures that can be found here.

Kind regards

Londonbasketcase

Posted: 2008-04-08, 10:25 am

alelover45Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Too funny!!!

I spent my birthday with Sunny (and her friend Lily)...The two of them were a lot of fun...very into each other too.

And I also spent time with Gina, the sexy Czech blond...So damn cute...Wanted to take her home with me. I think she is one of the shining stars of the Palace. (Saw her twice the first night and once the second night.)

Seems like you and I have similar tastes in the ladies...Nice Choices.

cheers,
-ale

Posted: 2008-04-08, 10:05 pm

londonbasketcase Power Kat
Hi Alelover

[I spent my birthday with Sunny (and her friend Lily)...The two of them were a lot of fun...very into each other too.]

Cool, sounds like you had a threesome with Sunny and Lily. Good stuff.

[And I also spent time with Gina, the sexy Czech blond...So damn cute...Wanted to take her home with me. I think she is one of the shining stars of the Palace. (Saw her twice the first night and once the second night.) ]

Gina from Czech Republic is indeed a cutie.

[Seems like you and I have similar tastes in the ladies...Nice Choices. ]

It does indeed Alelover. We got a snap on both Sunny and Gina.

Kind regards

Londonbasketcase

[ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: