Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
On tour in Romania (not really.....)
Posted: 2011-09-18, 10:51 pm

Trav69
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Sorry if you're only reading this report because you thought I was in Romania but I might as well have been as the report is only about Romanian girls..............in Oase on Saturday 17th September - it's certainly a Romanian Invasion!!!

My friend and I were over for the Frankfurt Motor show and my plan was for us to go to Palace (I had posted a month ago to ask about Palace during the Messe and got some decent advice from forum members as always). My friend had never been to anything like an FKK before and in fact had never paid for sex in his life before. I was very nervous to take a "FKK virgin" to Palace as I have read some recent bad reports about the shark activity in Palace and while I can handle them I was nervous about him being ripped off on his first time.

So, the night before I briefed him over a few beers and told him exactly what he should and what he shouldn't expect and how to act. Big thing was not to let the girls know it was his first time. In one bar we met a couple of local guys and got to chatting and my friend let slip about our plans for Palace the next night. The locals advised this was a very bad choice and that we should rather make the trip out to Oase. I had never been to Oase before (or to Palace either) as this was my first visit to Frankfurt but I knew it was a long way out. I still thought Palace was the better option.

The next day, after a very long day at the motor show, we jumped in a cab to go back to the hotel and put our stuff down before heading out to Palace. The cab driver asks where we are going next and I say Palace. The cab driver assures us this is a mistake (everyone is an expert on opions about FKK suddenly!!!) and he says he will take us to Oase for 45 euro. We decide that at just over 20 euro each for the shared cost, we will make the trip and rather try Oase then and boy, am I glad I did!

Finally, I get to see what all the other have reported on. Up until now, Artemis in Berlin was the best FKK experience I ever had - the club is fantastic and the selection of girls is off the charts. BUT - Oase, now this is some club - what fantastic facilities!!

We arrive and have a look around after our shower. It's a pity that it had been raining earlier and was now cludy weather as it was only 5pm but too cold for any girsl to be out by the pool. But the girls - there were already over 100 by my rough count. A bigger selection I have never seen.

Sorry - I must cut short my post and continue later, something has just come up.

To be continued ........
Re: On tour in Romania (not really.....)
Posted: 2011-09-20, 2:17 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"something has just come up."

Some guys really enjoy reminiscing about their adventures!

Posted: 2011-09-21, 9:43 pm

Trav69
Sorry about the break - life got in the way there for a short while.
So on to the actual FR.
After taking a tour of Oase, my friend and I settled down in the main seating area looking onto the pole in the middle of the floor. I figured this was the best vantage point to start the talent spotting. This was about 5:30pm.
I was in the mood for a nice slow and sensual start and felt like some big boobs for the occasion so was only concentrating on the boobs first, face and body second. After about 15 minutes of relative peace with only a few refusals required (not any very pushy ones) I was starting to build a small list of likely prospects when suddenly my eye was caught by an enormous set of boobs - about a G cup at least - heading straight in my direction. By the time I looked up however I realised that she was headed directly to my friend who was equally fixated by the boobs and he had not yet realised he was about to get "tit slapped" :-)
The boobs belonged to Stella from Romania. A blond MILF type, not old, about early thirties I would say although she insisted she was only 29. She got stuck right into my friend and smothered him with her boobs - he was absolutely in his element and let her sit down on his lap and begin the conversation that would lead to him going to the room with her. More on Stella later as I tried her out on his recommendation a bit later.
In the meanwhile I had discovered Violetta. A Romanian brunette with a very ordinary B cup and a very ordinary figure - sort of right in the middle. What made her special? When I caught her eye and she came over to say hello, she sort of melted into my lap like a cat does and it felt very good. Not what I had been hunting for but an immediate good reaction and when I asked if she kissed I got a very nice demonstration right there and then ......not DFK but very sensual butterfly kisses and very soft stroking across my body. Might as well get started then so we went back to the room. I had already told her in the lounge that I wanted a slow start and that I wanted an hour. Slow it was and good it was- lots of kissing and touching and mutual exploring of bodies for about 20 minutes followed by - excellent BBBJ, great DATY, multiple positions with a good finish in doggie. Good first start.
I then wanted a good relax so went for a quick shower and then went out to the pool to chill out for a while as I had agreed to meet my friend out there. I was dozing off trying to figure out why my friend had taken so long as he had been gone for a very long time when suddenly he appears - he had only taken a half hour session with Stella and after finishing her he had looked for me and when he didnt find me he had gone for another half hour with a girl I didn't get the name of - but she was from ........Romania of course.
We went for a long sauna and compared notes on our sessions and then I was feeling hungry and food was being served so I joined the queue. Food has never been reported as being good at Oase and I can vouch for that opinion. Tasteless spagetti bolognaise with some salad was the dish of the day although there was also the choice of some meat in gravy dish that did not look at all appetizing. At least the spagetti would stop my stomach rumbling so I took the dish back out to a table by the jacuzzi where my friend was entertaining the only non-Romanian woman we met all night - I don't remember her name but she was an Egyptian MILF - very unusual indeed. We all spent an interesting 20 minutes playing "yes/no" with each person that walked past, based on looks only if we would go with them. It was extremely interesting to hear that from a providers point of view! She was good conversation but neither of us desired her services so she moved on once I completed my meal and said that I was heading inside for a drink.
Well, I went down to brush my teeth after eating dinner (parmesan cheese is not good for the breath .....) and when I came back upstairs I did the rounds to look for the next prospect - hopefully some big boobs this time? I made my way back to the bar for some water and discovered my friend had found his next prospect - a dark haired, slim .......Romanian girl - another one whose name I didn't bother with as she didn't interest me at all. While we were standing at the bar, Stella of the big boobs walked past and I decided to give her a go. By this time of the night (about 9pm) the rooms were all occupied and there were queues everywhere. We did a full circuit of both inside and outside before heading back to the couches upstairs to wait for a room. Stella was very happy to keep me entertained while we waited - including giving me a BBBJ on the couch and letting me suck on her boobs - I really didn't notice the wait :-) It wasn't long though, maybe 15 minutes before a room was free and we were in. I told her I wasnt going to need longer than 30 minutes as I was ready already and as horney as hell. I dived in for DATY and gave it my best until I couldn't hold out anymore. After a few position changes and much interaction involving fingers and pussy, she offered me the back entrance for the standard extra charge and I decided to take her up on her offer since I didn't need an hour with her and she deserved the extra for all her efforts. It didn't take me long and I popped for the second time of the night - very, very wild session all in all - I won't go into graphic detail but I was well and truly done by the end of it and I was overheatinig badly so decided to head straight out for a swim to cool down after my shower.
The pool was freezing - really freezing - but very refreshing. I went and warmed back up afterwards in the sauna and then headed back inside. On my way in I saw my friend - still with the woman I had left him with well over an hour before! It turns out that shortly after I left him, they decided to find a room and had been sitting in the group by the jacuzzi ever since then. They were however next in line for a room - finally. I was standing there talking to them when I saw an absolutely gorgeous body flit past - perfect proportions - what I like to describe as a "ballerina body" - fairly tall (not too tall) firm, without being skinny, small but very pert B cups and a very, very pretty face framed by black hair and with a cute upturned nose. She saw the reaction she caused me to have (and I don't think it was due to the pill I had taken - she just ticked lots of boxes for me) so she turned back and came over. She turned out to be Katia and you will never guess where she was from? Yep, Romania .......
Katia turned out to be friends with the girl that my friend had been waiting for a room with and at that point a room became available. On an absolute spur of the moment my friend says "why don't you share the room with us?" and I decide in half a second - "hell yes!". All four of us go in and the girls say "no sharing" to which I said there was no ways that I was sharing Katia anyway! We decided on a full hour session so that we could take our time and especially since the wait for rooms was so long we might as well enjoy one that we had. Well, while I knew exactly what I wanted to with Katia for the hour, my friend who hadn't yet had an hour long session so far said "we have loads of time - let's play a game" - I could have slapped him at that point since the girls of course will agree to anything to let the time tick away but I thought "what the heck - it's his first time here, let me just go with the flow".
What followed was 20 minutes of party games involving punishment and pleasure - which saw some public humiliation involving activites outside as well as inside the room. The game ended when one of the "pleasure" forfeits just continued .......
I'm sure the guys in the jacuzzi must have thought we were all on drugs or something but who gives a f**k??".
Anyway, back to the sessions. Katia was superb. Willing, energetic when she needed to be and a kitten when the time was right. Through no fault of hers, I did not complete by the end of the hour but although I still was able to perform, I had no juice left to give. Absolutely RTF this one.
My friend and his girl decided to carry on for another 30 minutes so we left them and I went off for a shower and a rest. By the time I got back into the main seating area it was about 1:30am and the club was still packed. I had been surprised to see a bunch of guys at reception when I paid Katia and I couldn't believe that they would arrive so late but I suppose that at least it can only get less busy and they have about 4 hours of fun?
So I took up residence on a couch and watched the amazing antics of a tiny spinner who was pole dancing. I was tying to make up my mind if I had another session in me and if so, who it would be with. I had been eyeing out a rather large "plumper" with a very pretty face who seemed to be having fun with her girl friends but when I had tried to engage earlier she insisted "no English". When I tried to speak what little German I have, she laughed and repeated "no English" so I decided to admire the view and see what came up. what came up was Violetta from my first session. After establishing that I was not going to take her to the room again, she lay down across the couch and asked if I would give her a leg massage as her legs were sore from the high heels. Being a gentleman, I ended up spending the next half an hour or so with her in various stages of pleasure and pain with me giving her a foot and leg massage. At that point my friend arrived back in the lounge and she moved over to give him some space so I said "50 euro please, that was half and hour" :-) Well, I didn't get 50 euro but I did get a few nice kisses from a wonderful naked woman before she left me for the night - life ain't all bad. The next thing, another girl jumps up and sits on my friends lap and puts her feet in my lap and says "my turn now". The cheeky wench even pulled out massage oil and squirted it over her feet. She turned out to be another one of my friends 30 minute sessions that he had managed to cram in so hey ho, like I said, I'm a gentleman so she also got a foot massage :-)

By this time the club was thinning out - it was after 3am but there were STILL queues for rooms - unbelievable!!! I decided that I would do once last circuit of the club as all this massage and naked woman had got me going again. I made a slow loop of both inside and outside but was finding it very difficult to decide. I headed back inside to my friend to ask him if he wanted to leave soon and I found Katia sitting at the end of the same couch, away from him, with her eyes closed, listening to the music and slowly massaging her own boob...........I don't even think she knew that she was doing it, she was just lost in the moment! I bent down to give her a kiss and her eyes shot open, she saw me and she moved into a very nice kiss that resulted in me getting an instant hard on. It was decided them, she was to be my last session of the night, I had unfinished business with her after all.
We went up and down looking for rooms and eventually found a tent by the pool. It was cold but probably just as well as I get very very hot! She lay down on the bed and before I could even join her she was giving me a BBBJ. It was gooooooood. I then went down for a taste of her pussy in a sort of sideways 69 so that she could carry on with the BBBJ. She then got on top and started a really good rhythm. I had fully intended to stay the full hour but she was getting me going far too quickly for me to last. We changed to doggie and I could feel I was near the end. She then offered me the back door (an advantage of having a small penis is that more girls offer this service ........) and I looked down to see where I could be - unfortunately for her, before I could take her up on her offer I shot my load - a huge surprise to me as I didn't think I had it in me for the night.

An excellent end to an excellent night. If Katia is there the next time I visit I will be spending a large amount of my allowance on her as she deserves every cent.

After cleaning up and tearing ourselves away, we found a cab for 45 euro back to the hotel and we were on the road about 4:30am.
Posted: 2011-09-23, 12:08 am

deadheadSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Excellent report. Hope I do as well. Katia and her friend sounds like a possibility for my sought after threesome.

Looks like 2 days for me at Oase. Don't like the reports from Mainhatten as to lineup although the facilities are suppose to be nice. My other choice for my last day is Palace and nobody is saying much nice about the place these days.
Posted: 2011-09-28, 9:01 pm

splodge Power Kat
Romanian ladies- beauty beyond belief but service can be bad from my experience.

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: