Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 19 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Having a Golden Time...
Posted: 2013-04-16, 8:15 pm

John.Stewart.TGL
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
This is a trip report from Golden Time in early April 2013, involving Isa (Romania), Leah (Germany/Thai-Poland), and Anna (Poland).
The clock was counting down quickly to the point of no return. It was decision time on the Inter-City NS train from Rotterdam to Venlo, but I was not yet ready to decide. Next stop Eindhoven, called the conductor. Should I stop here, change trains to Roermond, and head into Yin Yang... or stay on the train to Venlo and head to Golden Time...?

I was stretched for time. The trip to Yin Yang was 10 minutes shorter on the train, then another 10 minutes shorter on the taxi from the station to the club. Back and forth. That’s 40 minutes of time saved. Not to mention 40 Euros in taxi fares to go with it. There is also the risk of getting turned away at the door, as has happened to some people before attempting to get into Golden Time. Plus the indoor facilities are better at Yin Yang. There is a steam room, two Jacuzzis, and an indoor pool with a nice quiet sleeping area next to it. They can also store my luggage at the reception (I was flying out to the airport right after).

So really, everything was favouring Yin Yang. Am I forgetting anything....?

Oh yeah – the girls.

The girls are better at Golden Time. I have had good luck at Yin Yang as well, but that is certainly more hit and miss and not nearly as abundant as the talent at GT. And this was going to be the last time I was going to be in this region of the world in a long long time....

So I took the plunge... and stayed on the train to Venlo to revisit good ol’ Golden Time.

Upon arrival, I found a very cheap luggage locker at the train station. Very useful. I managed to store my larger suitcase in the smaller locker of the 2 options there. WIN! Not a big win, but I will take it when I can. So my bags are dropped off, then it was off to the ATM around the corner, and then into a cab I went. I managed to get the only cab driver in Venlo who has never heard of Golden Time. So I had to pull out the GPS and direct him to it. Not a problem. But I was a bit surprised at the bill – EUR 42! I thought it would be more like 25 or 35 at the most. I felt a bit cheated, but I couldn’t work out how... we took the path I would have taken had I been driving.
Oh well, no matter.

Walked into GT and was greeted by a tall attractive brunette. Paid the EUR 60 entrance, got a little electronic key ring on my wrist, grabbed a big white robe, took one of the sticky candies on the reception counter, and then headed into the locker room. Quickly undressed, got into the robe, and went out to see who was on the roster today.

Re: Having a Golden Time...
Posted: 2013-04-16, 8:24 pm

John.Stewart.TGL
It was about noon on a Friday. Relatively quiet, but by no means dead. Layout was pretty much the same as I remembered. Only thing I noticed different was the new couch exterior (now brown leather, whereas previously red or green or something like that). I observed a technician working on the projector in the kino, but I rarely frequent there so this did not concern me much. The sauna had been upgraded – much bigger and nicer now. And I noticed they added a few indoor rooms in the corner to the left of the kino. They appeared small and dark but had loads of mirrors at strategic angles. Hmm...

My eyes popped when I saw all the girls. I usually group them into “must have”, “can have”, and “hell no”. I am picky and specific, so I am probably very harsh in this categorisation process, with perhaps many more in the “can have” and “hell no” category than others. Today at GT, I had more “must haves” than I could possibly have time for in a 5 hour trip (this was all I had this time). This is very unusual. Perhaps the stars and positioning of the moon or something were in my favour. Who knows. Who cares. I was a happy punter.

But where to begin?

The usual protocol is to go with a known entity with great service. But it had been so long since my last visit, so I did not recognise anyone yet. And with my limited time, I did not want to wait. I had to get started on my “must have” to do list!

I found a Polish girl Angela first sitting on a stool in the corner. Looked pale white, with bleach blond hair, small C’s or big B’s, small/short, and pretty face. The tight stomach, smooth curve from her hips to her ass was hard to resist. But alas, she was waiting for a regular. And she would be busy with that regular for quite a while. Never managed to get her on this visit.

I sat at the bar, marginally disappointed but still looking eagerly ahead at the remainder of my “must have” list. One of them caught my eye and smiled at me. There was something about her face, or her smile, that was so familiar.... maybe some girl I wanted but could never have in my distant past or childhood, who knows... but I was drawn to her. She had a great sense of humour, not to mention reddish hair (dyed), petite well toned body with good sized and shaped C’s.

Her name was Isa from Romania.

We had a nice repoire going which continued from the bar and into the room. Things were looking on the up and up here, but things did not really go well once naked. Covered BJ and no BBBJ. Hmm. No kissing either. Hmm. I don’t know if it was just because I did not order the “GFE” on her menu or if this was just the way it was with her. Shame because she had a killer body that I was thoroughly enjoying otherwise. She talked me into a levels, but then could only manage a few minutes of it. Hmm. And so I switched back to regular sex, with her in cowgirl and finished not long after. Ok session, I suppose. I did enjoy it, and we did have a nice click, but too many missing services, and the short anal annoyed me somewhat – why push for it if you can’t really do it? (of course I know the answer to this, but still...)

We talked for a while after. I enjoyed the conversation. She had only been here for 3 weeks apparently, not sure if that means anything. As she hinted that we should now depart the room, I decided to try and change this experience, and told her I wanted one more session. She said that will be another EUR 50, but that was ok by me I told her. She went to clean up and came back a few minutes later.

And this time, I went to work! Recognising this was not going to be an intimate GFE session, I treated this more like a “horse in heat” session (PSE just doesn’t really describe it). So I took her missionary, doggie, cowgirl, sideways, the whole lot, finishing on top from behind as she was face down on her stomach (what position is this? I heard this called the “dead doggie” but that doesn’t sound right). I went full speed, wild with lust, for the full duration of time available to us. It was a miracle I could go right away so quickly after the first session, but I found her so physically attractive that I had no problem getting up and staying up at all. Superman. With a log in his pants. Well... in the moment that’s how it felt anyway. Thank you Mr. Blue Pill. The real miracle was not popping too soon, which is what normally happens when I get this excited.

Anyways, this session turned out to be expensive – EUR 150 (EUR 50 for round 1, EUR 50 for anal extra, then another EUR 50 for the second session). However, thanks to the second horse in heat session, I think it was all in all a good experience. Got a lot of pent up energy out of my system with that... and there was just something about her that really made me want her.

Posted: 2013-04-16, 8:29 pm

John.Stewart.TGL
I was now able to take some time off and relax a bit. Enjoy a cup of tea. Grab a snack from the food tent. Admire the scene.

Until Leah approached me. Another redhead (dyed, really another brunette), with large (fake) breast and incredible thin and tight body. Attractive face as well, and pleasant to talk to. She is German for all practical purposes, but speaks Spanish, French, Thai, and English very well, which got me very curious. Intelligent girl. Half Thai. Half Polish. Been working here for about 3 months or so. I clicked well with her. And so off to the room we went.

She had a particular menu that I had not heard before. CIM was on offer, a levels not, and offers “GFE” for an extra EUR 25. So 30 min GFE is EUR 75, 60 min GFE is EUR 125. I was a little sceptical at first, but I liked the way she explained it. There was something authentic about how she explained it. Something about really “giving yourself” into the GFE that was not easy, and could not be done well all the time, hence the price separation to separate those who appreciate it more.

I went for the full hour GFE for EUR 125. And it was totally worth it. After that horse in heat session with Isa in that last round, I did not think I could do much here, but I was dead wrong. Leah was passionate, and really put herself into the sex and intimacy – something that really aroused me for the whole duration. That, plus she was really hot. I could not get myself to speak any coherent sentences throughout the hour as I was just moaning and groaning away from one thrust to another, one position to another. At some point we stopped, she pulled off the condom and started BBBJ, hoping to finish into a CIM. But I had other plans. So a second condom came on and the action continued.

Beyond the hotness and her really putting herself into the moment, there was something else about her that I found really appealing. But it was not that déjà-vu familiarity like with Isa, but just raw physical attraction. It was perhaps the combination of her physical attributes. Polish and Thai. Just think about that – the European height, eyes, facial features, but counter-balanced with long thin legs, and a ridiculously petite hip that can only belong to an Asian woman.

The sex continued for quite a while – prolonged by the factors above – until finally ended in classic kissing missionary. Thoroughly enjoyed this session, and it was a great contrast to Isa. While some of the attraction remained, the whole experience was more intimate and passionate, which I think I really needed at that point.

Posted: 2013-04-16, 8:34 pm

John.Stewart.TGL
After that I continued making rounds, and by this time it was 3:30pm and the place was quite packed. There were more and more men coming, and more and more women coming. It was becoming a regular night club scene... he he.

I snuck out to the food tent for some fresh air and quiet. Ordered an omelette from the cook, who started cooking away. I also asked for a club sandwich, at which point the other cook started putting together the sandwich. This was new to me. I don’t recall being able to do this type of ordering before. Good food and service, either way. I was pleased with the meal and then returned to the main crowded area.

I was content sitting down and observing for a while. I started noticing a few familiar faces again. The tall beautiful German Lisa was still around. Not quite as beautiful as I remembered, but still very attractive. Memories of doing her standing up against a wall in one of the mirrored rooms came flashing back. People were probably wondering why I was sitting there smiling so much.

It was then that Anna came over and said hello. Another familiar face, and one I used to regularly visit a year or two back. Small Polish girl, small B’s, long blond hair (now done up or held up or whatever that is called). Pale white skin – whiter than I recall. So we got to talking and were really just enjoying the conversation until we saw the time. I basically had 30 minutes left before i had to start packing up and heading back to Venlo.

So off we went to the room. =)

Having had such great punts already, my expectations were pretty low at this point, and with the time deadline hovering I did not think this would go well. But I was mistaken. The reason she had been my regular girl was because we clicked well and she was good. Very good. Wonderful session, surprised she still remembered all the things I liked. Started with DFK, and exploring each other’s bodies. I don’t know what this girl eats or washes with, but everything about her just smells and tastes delightful. And this is great when exploring her nether regions. ;-) I feel more relaxed and can just dive in everywhere with reckless abandon knowing that it will smell and taste great. Definitely not true for all girls – even the hot ones. Sometimes you take one nibble and you retreat back north to the twin peaks of no stench!

After devouring her from head to toe, we preceded to missionary, cowgirl, doggie, spoon, and finished with that “dead doggie” position again. (I really need a new name for that – it is in fact one of my favourite positions, I should at least know the name). I love the small things that Anna does in the room, particularly what she does with her hands and legs. She found a way to give me a foot job while I was exploring down south. She grabs my hair during missionary and wraps her legs around my back as well. You get the idea.

Wonderful session. Shame I did not have more time and more sessions.

Quickly changed and took off to Venlo thereafter.

Its been a while now, and I still have a big smile on my face. So how was your Easter break? Mate, you wouldn’t believe me if I told you, but let’s just say I had a golden time...! :-)

Posted: 2013-04-16, 9:02 pm

akaDrPussy Moderator
Great report JS enjoyed the read!

That "dead doggie" position you refer to is more commonly known as prone bone!

Posted: 2013-04-16, 9:11 pm

SVU18 Power Kat
Great report on GT ..Thank you

Quote:
She had a particular menu that I had not heard before. CIM was on offer, a levels not, and offers “GFE” for an extra EUR 25. So 30 min GFE is EUR 75, 60 min GFE is EUR 125. I was a little sceptical at first, but I liked the way she explained

This is really bothering me... I read your first girl did'nt even give you a BBBJ which is standard at GT.. at least it has been for me.

Now this girl gives you a menu ... 75 for GFE...It's extra now ?

Listen, 125 for an hour of good GFE is a bargain ..and it was good that she laid it all out for you from the start.

Guess times are changing at Golden Time......

Posted: 2013-04-16, 10:00 pm

loolz Power Kat
Thanks for the report, it was a great read!
Posted: 2013-04-19, 4:44 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Magnificent report. Too bad you couldn't stay longer.
I saw your Leah friend on my last visit.
One of the most beautiful women I have seen in years.
I wish I had a chance to take a roll with her. She was busy the whole day I was there.

I like "dead doggie", but I know another term, courtesy of our fearless leader, Bluto.
His Alkmaar girlfriend asks:
"tonight, will we do normal doggie, or not normal doggie!"
So there we have it,
A term that makes me smirk and think of Bluto every time.
Not normal doggie....Priceless.

Weasel

Posted: 2013-04-20, 8:14 pm

Trav69
Nice report John - and perfect timing for me - I logged in tonight to post a "any recent reports of GT" message as I am planning to head there in May for my first ever time - I normally frequent the FKK's of Frankfurt but travel just isnt working out right this year :-(

I was a bit alarmed at your comment:-

"There is also the risk of getting turned away at the door, as has happened to some people before attempting to get into Golden Time."

What does this mean? When has this happened? Can anyone else elaborate? I am planning to check into a local hotel and walk there - if I was turned away it would be annoying to say the least!!

Cheers

Trav
Posted: 2013-04-20, 9:13 pm

jock180
they seem to have a stricter door policy than most clubs, turning away groups and people from certain ethnic backgrounds, really dont want put it bluntly on her and offend anyone especially as i have only read about it.
Posted: 2013-04-24, 2:12 pm

SVU18 Power Kat
I have heard the same thing regarding guys of certain ethnicity.

Posted: 2015-09-01, 12:26 pm

psychonaut
Do they turn away asians and south asians (india, bangladesh, pakistan)?
Posted: 2015-09-03, 3:31 am

Supporting Member
I've been to GT with guys of Pakistani and Chinese ancestry,
and I have seen a whole busload of Japanese tourists overrun the place.
They can be fussy about letting big groups of men in. I've seen groups of guys (6-10) turned away.
I've seen drunk/rowdy guys turned away.
I've seen groups of Russian and Polish guys turned away.
I've heard of (but not personally seen) Turkish guys being turned away.
I know that Turkish girls, and some of the German girls have complained about getting harrassed.
Issues have been with Turkish , Morrocan, and North African guys
It has happened often enough that management just won't put up with it any more.
I think that is where the reports of ethnic profiling come from.
I've never had issues, but I wear a German coat and hat, and spreche Deutsch (with a bad american accent)

Weasel

Posted: 2015-09-09, 4:59 pm

Exnocomment
Very curious about this place.. Spending a weekend in Amsterdam so planning to hit up Yin Yang but it seems like GT is not that much further away.. Dilemma..

I'm an Asian dude though so concerned about any chance of getting turned away.. I'm from Canada with no accent but you never know about profiling.. :(

Hmm.. Wondering maybe if I should try to fit in both.. Argh..
Posted: 2015-09-10, 5:37 am

Supporting Member
I think GT is much better than Yin Yang.
Worth a try.
If you are alone, not drunk or grimy, and pleasant, I can't imagine a problem.
Sometimes it gets full in the evening. Early afternoon arrival is always easier.

Weasel

Posted: 2015-09-16, 12:05 am

420 Power Kat
Arrive early to mid afternoon and you should be fine. There are always a multitude of foreigners at GT. Just don't show up with a GANG of foreigners all at once. Some times you will approach solo but out of the blue walks in 3-4 guys with you. Timing is everything but you should be good to go.

I posted the trains and transportation routes from AMS. If you've never been to GT, I would stop in Venlo and take a cab,,much easier than trying to flag one down in Kaldenkirchen.

Njoy

Posted: 2016-05-18, 1:27 am

Exnocomment
So reviving an old thread as I will once again be in Amstedam with some time to spare and deciding whether to make the trek out to Goldentime or partake of the more local fare, either in 'Dam or Yin Yang.. Guess it'll depend on the weather.. Should I expect a €45-50 cab fare from Venlo?
Posted: 2016-05-19, 5:54 am

Supporting Member
I think it is closer to 30 Euro, slightly less in a German cab on the way back.

Posted: 2016-05-21, 2:48 am

Farid747Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Exnocomment wrote:
So reviving an old thread as I will once again be in Amstedam with some time to spare and deciding whether to make the trek out to Goldentime or partake of the more local fare, either in 'Dam or Yin Yang.. Guess it'll depend on the weather.. Should I expect a €45-50 cab fare from Venlo?

There is a solution if you don't want to waste so much money in taxi rides.

Rent a bicycle at Venlo station for €8 a day http://www.fietspointvenlo.nl/pages/142506/Fietspoint_Venlo.html

Furthermore, you may find interesting informations on this thread : The road from Swalmen to Brüggen

[ 19 posts ] 

Jump to: