Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
FKK Virgins
Posted: 2013-06-07, 11:29 pm

THE OGG
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
As a group of 6 arriving in Frankfurt at the end of the month,3 of us hope to make a first visit to Palace FKK.Hopefully the next couple of questions won't appear to stupid.First of all is it a good idea to let the girls know it's our first time,and second would 11am on the Friday be a decent time to go as we would probably only have around 4 hours before meeting the rest of the group.Many thanks.
Re: FKK Virgins
Posted: 2013-06-08, 2:20 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
THE OGG wrote:
First of all is it a good idea to let the girls know it's our first time

Ummmm..... would you tell a used car salesman that it's your first time buying a car, and that you don't really know a whole hell of a lot about cars? :-)

I don't think Palace is suitable for first-timers. You're basically asking to get ripped off. Pretty much any other club in the area would be a better option.

I hear good things about FKK Sharks recently, despite the name...

Posted: 2013-06-08, 3:41 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
11 am would mean you would only see the first shift girls. 3 pm is much better if you can do that.

1. ask about the "Business Lunch" so that you can get a partial refund from the entrance fee of 75 euros

2. you can come back later (until it closes at 4 am the next morning) without paying entrance fee again - make sure you tell the receptionist upon check out and she would explain the rest.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2013-06-09, 9:40 pm

THE OGG
Thanks for the answers guys but could I ask Bluto why do think we could get ripped off at Palace more than any other fkk,thanks again.
Posted: 2013-06-10, 12:25 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
THE OGG wrote:
Thanks for the answers guys but could I ask Bluto why do think we could get ripped off at Palace more than any other fkk,thanks again.

I just don't think it's a good deal. Many of the girls there ask €100 for what girls at other clubs will do for €50. Not all of them, but some. When I was there, the girls were more aggressive than at the other two clubs (Oase and World) that I visited. Maybe it was because the place was quieter... I don't know. It has mixed reviews on other sites. I've only been once so I'm certainly not an expert on the place but, based on my limited experience, I would not go back.

Fred, wasn't Palace the place where some guy paid €500 for CIM? :-D I mean, of course, that was his fault for agreeing to it, but still....

Posted: 2013-06-10, 4:27 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
Fred, wasn't Palace the place where some guy paid €500 for CIM? :-D I mean, of course, that was his fault for agreeing to it, but still....

Yes, that was Mr. Houston, the head of the Wall of Shame. He walked into the smokers' lounge and spoke like a loud mouth American, "HOW MUCH FOR A BBBJ?" Marina from Romania was probably fucking with him, "500." He said OK......

On top of the 500 euros, he paid 50 for the 30 minute session; plus another 20 or so to break up the session with her in less than 15 minutes (early termination fee)! :)

Regards,
Fred
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: