Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Brussels RLD.
Posted: 2014-06-26, 1:48 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
This rld has it all tbh with you. Some of thr most beautiful women I've ever seen . Loads of younger ee's but also a fair few older , stunning milfs. And I mean stunning. I was amazed at their beauty. Euro milfs and some Latina too. Then there's the back streets, I come from a very dodgey place to live anyway so the reputatiom of the back streets was nothing new just a bit different. There's a busy shopping street selling all sorts, then there s about 4 roads that cross one another . Here you'll find black ladies. I must of seen about 15 in all. Maybe it gets busier at night , I'm not sure saw 2 nice enough ladies but the others weren't what I was looking for. I love black ladies but the quality wasn't there. Also moved outbox the way for ttwo 'tough guys' . One still decided to shoulder me lol. Tossers and cowards . Anyway guess it was their patch so ignored and carried on. I guess they thought I was scared.

Didn't partake in any of the fun to be had. Was very, very tempted though and may do next time. Thr thought of Shagging on a settee or behind a curtain is a little concerning for me. What exactly does happen inside brussels Kames? Apart from thr obvious of course lol. Is it a bed, settee, etc ? The peep show was excellent as usual. Live strip tease from beautiful women. About 5 in total then a sex show on the hour every hour and boy oh boy this lady was beautiful and curvy. All viewing boots became full very quickly lol.

Didn't see much of thr city except for the train in and out. If you're on the train north to Antwerpen or Rotterdam , hull get to see the girls in the windows as the trains goes up above them. Can't remember thr going rate although I did ask enough times.

Posted: 2014-06-27, 12:02 am

coolwhip45
They do have it all.. all kind of different nationalities. I stayed there for one night while on my way to Amsterdam from Cologne. Most of the women were hot, they were 50 euros, but some of the milfs I seen have offered 30 euros..at least a few Turkish women have. I only seen one girl that day she was a Romanian with a tramp stamp, big smile, kinda looked Julia Robertish but hotter..I believe her name was Nicole. Pretty basic one positon (CG), nude but offered some foreplay too. Lets just say I didn't last very long.
splodge wrote:
What exactly does happen inside brussels Kames? Apart from thr obvious of course lol. Is it a bed, settee, etc ?

I went in, paid her first which usually is a no no..after that she took me to a very small room in the back that had its own curtain, caddy corner to the window view and laid me down on a insanely small bed(twin size or less), hopped on top of me and rode me like a cowboy, to me this one was kinda like a stripper breathing and whispering stuff in my ear..nice for a change.
splodge wrote:
I come from a very dodgey place to live anyway so the reputatiom of the back streets was nothing new just a bit different.

This area is quite dodgy even in the daytime, I seen a few beggars just outside the station, theres also a few hooligans that like to hangout and sit against the walls..they will say stuff to you maybe just to see if your a tourist or not, I just ignored them and kept walking. Best not to start trouble..I applaud u splodge for letting that one go..
The next street over from Rue d'Aerschot is the one that freaked me out.. Rue de Brabant..I turned the corner on to that street and I definetily stuck out like a sore thumb, me being a white guy, I didn't fit in well with the crowd..looks like I went from Belgium into Egypt..not to offend anyone..it was like whoa..different area..
splodge wrote:
Didn't see much of thr city except for the train in and out. If you're on the train north to Antwerpen or Rotterdam , hull get to see the girls in the windows as the trains goes up above them.

Wish I would have seen that before I made a stop there..Should check Antwerpen next time around, is it worth the trip? day or night? Thanks and nice description of Brussels!
Re: Brussels RLD.
Posted: 2014-07-07, 12:43 am

splodge Power Kat
Hello coolwhip

Thanks for all the info . Much appreciated. Apologies for the typos. Antwerp is a fantastic rld. In fact, I'd rate it higher than Amsterdam's ever dwindling rld. There's something for everyone there. Nice city too with an historical old town, a Chinese quarter and a dining area. Really looking enjoyed the place a lot and will go again with a bit of luck. Next up is Frankfurt. Can't wait . Rue de Brabrant is indeed ethnically diverse. My city is the same so took no notice. The man who bumped in to me has long been forgotten. Just a bully really. I wish him no luck whatsoever. There are some hot ladies in Brussels. I won't lie, it ranks very highly for its own n and some of th milfs I saw severely tempted me. I may have to get more involved next time. Lol. Would o recommend visiting Antwerpen ,Amsterdam, DH and Brussels? In a word, yes.
Posted: 2014-07-24, 6:45 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
If you go to Brussels on the map linked below you can find the specific streets where the windows are, and then in street view mode "walk" down the street and see a good number of windows and girls. Google street view doesn't provide the best quality images, but it gives you a sense of what it might be like during the day. I also have a link directly to George's terrific Brussels kamer map!

Posted: 2014-07-30, 4:27 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
nice reporting thanks
Posted: 2014-08-24, 1:21 pm

splodge Power Kat
You're welcome. The ladies in Brussels are stunning. The milfs are too. Definitely heading back there.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: