Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
[Hesse,Germany] Sharks & World & Mainhattan
Posted: 2014-07-29, 5:44 pm

solo traveler
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Mainhattan: July 3 (Thursday)

1. Elisa (Romania). OK service. Kissing+BBBJ+coverd sex. 50 EUR / 30 minutes.
2. The same Elisa (Romania). I fucked her again. OK service. Kissing+BBBJ+coverd sex. 50 EUR / 30 minutes.
3. Gina (She said she's from Russia, but she was lying. She's actually from Moldova, according to another monger). OK service. Kissing+BBBJ+coverd sex. 50 EUR / 30 minutes.

Although both of them are willing to provide not bad "Kissing+BBBJ+coverd sex. 50 EUR / 30 minutes", they will try to persuade you to pay more (for more time or extra service) constantly during the session.

I don't like that kind of pressure during the session.

World: July 6 (Sunday)

1. Selena (Romania). OK service. Kissing+BBBJ+coverd sex. 50 EUR / 30 minutes.
2. Alice (Romania). OK service. Kissing+BBBJ+coverd sex. 50 EUR / 30 minutes.
3. Easy Maria? (Her name sounds like this in English. She dyed her hair red. Dancing on the pole next to the bar at that night.) (Romania).

She tried to cheat me at first by saying "No! No 50 EUR / 30 minutes here", "You want 40 minutes? That's 100 EUR", "100 EUR, I kiss", and bullshit like these kind.
She didn't stop lying until I became annoyed and said "Let's go to the reception, and make the price and service clear!
Anyway, I got Kissing+BBBJ+coverd sex. 50 EUR / 30 minutes from her finally.
I am glad that I gave this kind of dishonest girl a lesson, and did a favor for other mongers.

I do not want to repeat any one of them.

Sharks: July 8-July 23

I visited Sharks 10 times in 16 days.
If any local regular monger saw a young East Asian guy (short but strong) with glasses, who visited Sharks very frequently and always stayed until the club closed (4 am) during July 8-July 23, that was me!

Here are the women I tried:

Dominika (Poland).
Ariel (Romania).
Sophia (Germany).
Malin (Moldova).
Jackie (Germany).
Dona (Germany).
Admona (Romania).
Catalina (Romania).
Ella (Germany)
Ina (Romania).

All of them are willing to provide not bad "kissing+BBBJ+coverd sex" with 50 EUR / 30 minutes.
None of them tried to up-sell, cheat, or have bad attitude.

*Well, there are some exceptions, though.
Dominika always wanted covered BJ for hygiene reasons. I was fine with that, so I accepted the covered BJ.
Malin sometimes took advantage of my time. When my watch clearly showed that we were in the room for only 20 minutes, she said it was 30 minutes already.

I would say that the women in Sharks are the most honest, upright, and decent ones among Hessen Big 5!
When I was in Oase, Palace, Mainhattan and World, I sometimes met girls who thought I was a total newbie and tried to cheat me or take advantage of me.
I don't know why. Maybe it was because of my East Asian face? Well, I guess East Asians= Rip-off targets & Racist comments targets in Europe!

I am not a picky customer at all.
In fact, I am a customer with very low service requirement.
All I want is "Kissing+BJ+sex for 30 minutes /50 EUR", that's it!
Why is this so difficult for those women to understand?

However, in Sharks, at least every woman whom I talked to is honest, upright, and decent!
All of them are willing to provide "Kissing+BJ+sex" for 50 EUR /30 minutes!
So, that's why I decided to stick with Sharks, and bought their "5 for 6 member card" to become a "temporary Sharks regular member".
In my opinion, honest, upright, and decent average-looking women are far more attractive than those dishonest and greedy good-looking women!

Sorry for the late report.
As far as I know, some of the women above has left the club and went back to their own country.

I also make friends with some local German customers when I was a "temporary Sharks regular member" during July 8-July 23.
I don't know if any of them is also a reader here.

I want to say that it was great to meet you.
Unfortunately, for personal reasons, I am back to my own country now.
However, I will definitely fly to Germany to have my vacation in Sharks in the near future!
I hope that one day we can still meet each other in Sharks!

I would say that most customers in Sharks are decent people.
However, some customers kept talking "Kina" this "Kina" that in a very hostile tone behind my back.
("Kina" is "China" in German language).
What's wrong with those people? Yes, I am talking about some male customers in Sharks.
Maybe using the word "hostile" is too serious, but their behavior and remarks surely made me "uncomfortable".
Everyone who has eyes can see that I am of East Asian descent, which means I look like a Chinese or a Japanese in appearance.
Why do they have to remind me I have a Chinese face in a very hostile tone?
I don't want to get into trouble with other male customers, so I just simply ignore them and enjoy the rest of the club.

I've seen customers of all ethnicity and all skin color in Sharks.
Do they also say something like "African", "Indian", or even racial slurs in hostile tone when they see a customer who is of African descent or Indian descent?
I don't know.

I am an expert of "How to take public transportation to visit FKK Sharks" now! LOL.
I am the one who take S-Bahn, Regional Bahn, Trams, and Buses to visit Sharks!
I stay in a hotel in Frankfurt.
Frankfurt Hbf->S-Bahn / RB->Darmstadt Hbf->Bus R->Sharks.
Sharks->Tram 5->Darmstadt Hbf->S-Bahn / RB->Frankfurt Hbf
(And I also use Darmstadt Nordbahnhof sometimes)
I only take a taxi from Sharks to Darmstadt Hbf when it is rainy and cold.
Otherwise, I walk about 1.5 KM to "Rhonring" to take Tram 5 to Darmstadt Hbf.

Taking the public transportation is a big save from the expensive German Taxi fare.
Save the money for taxi, and use it on sex. It feels better! LOL.

To Fred and anyone who ever answered my questions before in this forum, thank you very much!
Re: [Hesse,Germany] Sharks & World & Mainhattan
Posted: 2014-07-30, 5:46 pm

solo traveler
I have to mention this again, because it's fucking ridiculous.

I mentioned that some male customers' behavior and remarks made me uncomfortable in the club above.
I have to highlight that I don't know those people at all. I never met them before.
I acted normal like any other customers in the club. I did nothing wrong or strange.
I was in the club alone, drinking my zero cola or 7-up quietly most of the time.
And those people harassed me for no reasons. That's why I am surprised and confused!

One guy deliberately did some martial arts stuff and some shit like that in front of me every time I walked pass him.
What the fuck was that? Can someone tell me what the fuck was that?

Besides that, some male customers stared at me for a while, deliberately said "China!" or "Chinese!" out loud, and then walk away.
Obviously, they want me to hear it, and I've heard both English version (1 time) and German version (2 times).
Again, what the fuck was that? Can someone tell me what the fuck was that?

Really? When you see a person of different ethnicity or skin color, you have to do shit like this to him?
Why? Is that funny? You pay 65€ to enter a FKK Club for this?

I would not say those people are racists who suffer from xenophobia, but they are immature and ignorant assholes for sure.

Those fucking assholes should leave other customers alone!
Posted: 2014-09-26, 3:55 am

FinnishGuy93
Nice reports. Btw have you ever been at FKK Oase in Friedrichsdorf. You didn't mention it in your reports. I've been planning my trip to Frankfurt for a long time and that club would be my first FKK visit in the Frankfurt area.

I'm also interested to visit at Darmstadt FKK Sharks. Not too far away from Frankfurt and can always book a hotel from there.

Sorry to hear about your bad experiences with other customers at the club. I never saw anything like that in Berlin, and there were always few Asian dudes.
Posted: 2014-10-11, 8:38 am

givz_kidz_molly
Thanks for the recaps on your stay. I remember seeing you one night at Sharks.

While I only frequent every two or three months (I come from France), I know from talking with the girls that by the end of night it is usually overrun with Turquish guys and other EE that get really rude. Sorry to hear they were giving you a hard time. It's just ignorance.
Posted: 2014-10-11, 11:16 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Hey, thanks for this report! I only got around to reading it today. Sounds like I don't need to bother visiting World again (just as well, as it's a huge pain in the ass to get to, so far outside Frankfurt.) I definitely need to give Sharks a try! Sounds like the management there has a clue and does not let the girls pull the shit they get away with at other clubs.

solo traveler wrote:
So, that's why I decided to stick with Sharks, and bought their "5 for 6 member card" to become a "temporary Sharks regular member".
In my opinion, honest, upright, and decent average-looking women are far more attractive than those dishonest and greedy good-looking women!

Are the women at Sharks less attractive than at the other clubs? Never been there myself.

Also, you go to Oase recently? I had a great time there about four years ago but I'm just wondering if it's also changed for the worse. I almost never get to Germany but I definitely want to make a trip before the end of the year and don't want to waste a day at the wrong club. I might just go to Sharks every day based upon your report and other things I've read here.

Posted: 2014-11-05, 7:32 pm

deadheadSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I am going to World and Oase next week. I'll certainly report back.

I tried going to Shark's a couple of years ago but it was closed that day (which I found out after the taxi had left and I ended up walking back to the main train station and ended up at Palace).
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: