Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Any recent visitors to Teenyland in Cologne, Germany
Posted: 2014-08-08, 3:25 am

SirWilliam
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I can't find much in a search on Teenyland from this forum - I am going to be staying in Cologne, and thinking I'd go to Samya and Teenyland.

I'm having a hard time getting information from Teenyland though, I've sent them a few emails and don't seem to get any responses. Does anyone know if I can just show up? From what I did find it seems you go in, they show you a selection of women, and you choose who you want to go with. But they had some cool themed rooms and I wanted to find out if that was extra.
Re: Any recent visitors to Teenyland in Cologne, Germany
Posted: 2014-08-15, 9:42 am

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Cool place, it looks. And (service-wise at least in theory) good value for money.

You can just walk in at opening times. I doubt that the theme rooms cost any extra. Nothing is listed as such on the website. And even if the rooms are extra it will be minimal compared to the hourly rates of the girls. Only the whirlpool-suite room is listed on the website as extra (but no rate there; I would think about EUR 20 or 30 would be fair).

As for the e-mails: they state to check their e-mails once daily. Not much into the Web then. It may be, however, that they are not used to reply in English. Have you tried writing in German ?

have fun - and report !

Gaston.

Forgot: freiercafe (DE website) has a separate section on Teenyland. Might be worth checking.
Re: Any recent visitors to Teenyland in Cologne, Germany
Posted: 2014-08-17, 10:30 pm

SirWilliam
G.laGaffe wrote:
You can just walk in at opening times. I doubt that the theme rooms cost any extra. Nothing is listed as such on the website. And even if the rooms are extra it will be minimal compared to the hourly rates of the girls. Only the whirlpool-suite room is listed on the website as extra (but no rate there; I would think about EUR 20 or 30 would be fair).

As for the e-mails: they state to check their e-mails once daily. Not much into the Web then. It may be, however, that they are not used to reply in English. Have you tried writing in German ?

I didn't try writing in German (I don't speak it and don't want to send a goole translation). But like you said, you can just show up so that's my plan.

Thanks for the feedback though!

Quote:
have fun - and report !

I will for sure, to add to what there is online about the place...

Quote:
Forgot: freiercafe (DE website) has a separate section on Teenyland. Might be worth checking.

I'll check that out, thanks.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: