Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
shemales in london
Posted: 2014-08-14, 9:41 pm

brad
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hi all does anyone know what the shemale scene in london, where the best place to get one and what the brothels are like in soho? anyone know any gloryholes in london?
Re: shemales in london
Posted: 2014-08-23, 1:38 pm

splodge Power Kat
Hello

Not sure about glory holes but there's loads of she males and trannies. A look in the phone boxes , or local papers would be a good start. Soho is full of brothels but the numbers and brothels themselves seem to go up and down. There's loads of prostitutes in London . Massage parlours and private houses or apartments. Once you're In thr know there's loads to be found. With regards trans and shemales there's lots of clubs where sex is easily found. Try sweet Wednesdays, try legs 800, or tranny shack in conjunction with stunners. These places have dark rooms , glory holes and lots of random sex.

Posted: 2014-08-25, 11:13 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
If you don't mind having sex with other people watching in a open play area then sweet Wednesdays will be good for you there is also a square section of private glory holes which is private behind curtains.THere is also a very small area with a curtain so that would be the closest to a private area in the club.

For London you would be best checking out adultwork and searching for what you need.BE carefull on adultwork as there are so scams around.I once called a girl on there to meet in her flat in Stratford near the station when I got there I gave her a ring and was told I need to get another bus to a certain stop I asked how long that would take I said ok.I dint bother and went to the shops I phoned her again in 40 mins and told I had got off the bus she then said I need to get another bus lol I just hung up.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: