Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
A Visit To Madrid
Posted: 2014-08-18, 7:29 pm

alelover45Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Just got back from Madrid, and I thought I’d share a bit of information regarding the mongering scene in this great city.

There are a variety of P4P options in Madrid. You can find girls from all over the world…Spanish, Brazilian, Colombian, Venezuelan, Russian, Romanian, Asian…A veritable smorgasbord of ladies. Different types of venues as well.

Strip Clubs that have rooms where you can take the girl of your choice…An expensive option, usually upwards of 110 euros for 30 minutes plus ladies drinks and cover charge…It can add up pretty quick.“Pisos/Agencias”, which are similar to MPs in San Jose, where you will find a few girls available for 30 minutes and up…A much better price point here…Usually 90 to 100 euros for 60 minutes. Independents, who typically advertise in local papers or on-line at sites like Milanuncios…The price looks right but lots of fake photos on these sites. Streetwalkers…Usually around 40 euros for 30 minutes…ethnic diversity broken down by neighborhood…The Eastern European girls hang out on Calle Montera…just below the balcony of our apartment…nice.

After checking out a few of the Strip Clubs, I decided I’d opt for the Pisos since it would make my euros last longer. Don’t get me wrong…The Strip Clubs are excellent…Some truly spectacular looking women. I visited both Chelsea’s Cabaret and New Girls Cabaret…Lots of 8s and 9s. Entry fee was about 15 euros…Ladies drinks were 30 euros…and 30 minutes of heaven is 100 euro…way too rich for me.
I visited three different Pisos during my visit to Madrid…
Somostusvecintas:
Eva…Not pictured on their website.
Spanish…Long black hair…pretty face…36Cs…lots of tattoos…About 30 years.
Showered together…lots of kissing…decent bbbj…better at sex…lots of eye contact and very vocal.
Very cool girl…even let me have seconds.
100 euros for 60 minutes.
Met her outside one evening for drinks before taking her back to my apartment.
This girl loves sex and hasij…We got along very well.
(My son met up with Marta…pictured on their website…he speaks very highly of her.)

Oasis:
I visited here twice…and would have gone back again…and again.
Reason being…a very positive vibe here…girls seem happy…management is helpful in making the right choice…nice rooms with big showers.
I saw two girls here…

Luna…Pictured in their website.
Argentinean…black hair…natural C’s…a few tattoos…I think mid 30’s.
Very enthusiastic partner…aggressive take-charge kinda girl…lots of fun…she left me walking a bit funny.

Went back to visit Luna a second time…glutton for punishment that I am. When I arrived, I was introduced to Irina the Russian…oh my…change of plans.

Irina:...Pictured in their website.
Russian…Straight red hair…big red lips… cute B Cups…good English.
(She also has a beautiful face with amazing green eyes.)
Ohh that Russian accent…drives me crazy.
Great oral skills…and very flexible…says she is a “good gymnast”…no doubt.
She started screaming in Russian when she got excited…at least I think it was excitement.
(An American in Spain having Russian for lunch…my own version of a G7 summit meeting.)
Oasis is a good house with great girls…easy to get to as well. Highly recommended.

Divinas Madrid:
Alejandra…Pictured on their website.
Venezuelan…Black curly hair…big ole Doubles D’s…late 20’s.
Not a lot of passion…kissing was a bit weak…but excellent bbbj…wet and sloppy with DT thrown in.
90 euros for 60 minutes.
Overall…recommended for oral fans…but I don’t think I’d repeat.
But this house is defininitely worth a visit.
Lots of South Americans…Son hooked up with Ainoha (Paraguay)…
(He chose much better than I did here.)
Management here was very cool to us…Invited us hang out at their pool afterwards.
Good house with good looking girls at a fair price.

Reviews and ads for the Pisos I mentioned above can all be found at http://www.spalumi.com.
Typically, the Agency websites will give you an idea of the house location, then once in the area, you can call for the specific address. Seemed a bit odd at first…but after a first visit, you just call to see if the girl you want is available.
All three of the places I visited were located in larger residential buildings, which is why you need the specific apartment number.
Pisos are definitely the way to go when in Madrid.
Prices for an hour range from 80 to 120 euros.
Oral is typically uncovered…Also, I never got asked for a propina…how nice
You will have to get used to riding the Metro to get to the Pisos. (Taxis in Madrid, like most of Europe, are too expensive.)
Example: Metro to any of the aforementioned Pisos was 1.90e each way…a taxi would have been between 12e to 24e each way.

Some quick impressions of Madrid:
Much less expensive than other European cities.
Great Metro system…one of the best I’ve been on.
Great food…tapas, paella y Iberico jamon…good stuff!
The city is very safe to walk around at all hours.
The people of Madrid are very friendly.
Madrilanos truly appreciate our efforts to speak Spanish in their country.
Beautiful women everywhere…Almost as good as Medellin. (But in Madrid I don’t risk getting shot for smiling at the wrong woman.)

I really like the City of Madrid, and plan to return there again when possible.
I hope this information can be of assistance to anyone looking for a new place to visit.
Salud,
-sport

Posted: 2014-08-20, 9:13 pm

smuler Power Kat
Wonderful report Doug

I will be in Barcelona in a couple weeks

I hope to see you on New Year's Eve in SoCal, with some Alpine product ( Nelson / Bad boy )

Best Regards

Smuler

Posted: 2014-11-05, 7:47 am

Harland
alelover45, I never visited this region in my whole traveling life but after reading your post I have great wish to go there once in my life. Would you like to give me some suggestions or tips regarding this tour? Tell me about some famous attractions of this city that I can visit during my trip.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: