Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Best London strip club?
Posted: 2014-08-31, 11:57 pm

Mr&mrsbb
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all, I'm off to London shortly and just wondered if anyone had any recommendations for a good strip club? There are so many now- rhino, fyeo, stringfellows, platinum lace etc, I think we're spoilt for choice. Anyone had any good experiences recently?

Many thanks!
Re: Best London strip club?
Posted: 2014-09-01, 9:54 pm

splodge Power Kat
There's loads of places as you've already stated, but for me in prefer the old fashioned strip pubs. Two I can think of are the white horse in Shoreditch, and the flying scotsman in kings cross. The Scotsman isn't as plush but is still the sort of place I like. Pint, girl dancing and chill out. There's one in North Woolwich too. By King George dlr station. A pub but has a couple of dancers Monday to Friday and is a friendly enough place. If anyone knows any more strip pubs please do add.
Re: Best London strip club?
Posted: 2014-09-06, 9:06 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Horns and browns are nice little strip pubs browns being more upmarket of the 2.Genrally a good standard of girls if you go daytime it's a £1 in the jug per stage show which are non stop mostly.ALso it's £10 a private dance.THe bar is pub prices as well.

Depends what your looking for if your looking for a upmarket london club it's going to cost you normall entry fee high priced drinks and £20 a dance is getting to be the normall.If your going to london soho the best and most friendly is sunset strip on dean street down from Tottenham court road.Avoid the clip joints if someone is on the door and the call you in just walk on and ignore.

Goodluck
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: