Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Bochum red light district.
Posted: 2014-09-12, 8:06 am

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello all,

One of my favourite rlds that I've ever visited. Not massive in size but we'll stocked with the kind of ladies I like. Ladies who aren't perfect and aren't in the prime of their lives. Sounds bad to some but if you like milfs then going by what I saw , it's a bit of a hot spot. There's also quite a few younger ee's here also. A few fatties make up the numbers also. Where would we be without bbws. You gotta love em. So the make up would be roughly as follows.

Ee's in their 20 s - 40 %.
Ladies in their 30 s - 10%.
40+ Latinas and whites 35% ( 5% black Latina and one was absolutely stunning).
Gilfs -10% .
Bbws in late 20 s , mid 30s , 5% .

It's a small to medium rld. Window prostitution. Rooms have a bed and not massive but purposely built. Prices are 30 euro. Little bit of a maze at first but easy enough to figure out. Pissoir located in one corner. Also , an indoor area with two levels, a bar and a seating area. Nice set up. Total girls I'm unsure, I was there between 1 and half 3 and there were about 60 girls I would say. More had just started than when I first got there. Selected a beautiful lady and had a s very nice time.

The area is called Im winkel and is about three quarters of a mile walk from the main station. The train station West Bochum is right by it.

Posted: 2014-09-12, 10:14 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
With 225 windows I'd term it solidly mid-sized. I've heard good things about quality of service as well.

Posted: 2014-09-13, 12:59 pm

splodge Power Kat
Oooops. Yes, I agree. It's one long ish street , then a covered area with two floor. Then it has another area to the left of the main street. Outside the entrance you have sex shops, table dancing , and also a lauf haus just as you enter the rld. So yes, definitely a mid sized rld. Thanks for pulling me up on that. Imho I think it's a fantastic rld.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: