Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Nurnberg rld viewpoint.
Posted: 2014-09-13, 1:10 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Right, I'll keep it short and to the point. Not that far from the main hbf and main drag. Beautiful looking walled city and the rld is based in part of the walled area. Not sure on the number of windows but neuro will know. It's a mix of window prostitution and loves houses. Some girls position themselves in the windows and try to tempt you. Some stay by their doors inside. One pleasant surprise I got was that some of the girls inside were totally naked. I'd break it down as follows:

Eastern euro girls - 70%
Black ladies - 25 %
Latina - 5%

Prices were 30-40 but nothing took my fancy there. Only one milf appealed but not overly.

There was also a lot of drunken American men having a good time.

The city itself is a nice looking city and there was lots of market stalls in the main square. A real community feeling.

Posted: 2014-09-13, 8:40 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Actually the Nuremburg RLD has a bad reputation for ripoffs, but I'd love to hear counter-examples to what I've heard to date.

Posted: 2014-09-14, 1:30 am

splodge Power Kat
Phew. Luckily I didn't get involved then. Always wanted to see the place. Was a fantastic experience.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: