Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Frankfurt Rld overview.
Posted: 2014-09-26, 5:07 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello all , I'll keep it brief coz I'm having a few Dutch ales ,

Went Frankfurt again mid September. Went to München, Nürnberg , Bochum , Stuttgart and Frankfurt. Had a fantastic time and miss the country already. Anyway , to keep it short, Frankfurt was looking good. Loads of work n n and loads of stairs. Also a floor full of the obligatory trans and shemales. Excellent as far as I'm concerned but didn't partake.

My biggest shock of the trip was discovering that in sept the first haus on Breite Gasse ist muss mehr to my tastes. I'm getting older and prefer certain types of ladies. I've now found it. That first haus on Breite Gasse is thr real deal as far as I'm concerned. Maybe it was because the fare was on. Not sure , but I've never seen so many beautiful Latinas mid 30s. Beautiful. Thank you Frankfurt.

Posted: 2014-09-28, 2:21 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Well done I have prague in about 3weeks.I will be doing frankfurt again in the spring next year 3 to 4 nights this time so I can explore the rld more.
Re: Frankfurt Rld overview.
Posted: 2014-10-28, 9:15 pm

splodge Power Kat
Loads of women. Not loads of work. Typo. My apologies. Prob loads of work too though. Fantastic city.

Also stopped by in Düsseldorf, but only quickly. Frankfurt rlds were fantastic. Mainly stuck to the milf houses but did manage to see all houses. As stated before my favourite house is the first one on Breite Gasse with all thr Latinas. Loads of 30 plus beautiful Latinas. Thr other milfs had lots of nice ladies in too as usual. Shemales were of a very good standard too. Next stop Antwerpen. If anyone can recommend an rld definitely worth seeing in Holland or Belgium , then please do let me know.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: