Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Sunny September at Golden Time
Posted: 2014-10-01, 6:09 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I spent a Wednesday at Golden TIme, and it was a mixed bag.
My car reservatons were horribly screwed up, so I took the train.
Two hours each way, 45 Euro round trip, 40 Euro cab to GT, 30Euro cab back to Venlo Station, and 60 EUro entrance. So, for those keeping score, 175 Euros , and I still have my pants on!
The shocking tall blond with the straight hair and blue eyes is holding down the desk. Miss NRW! When the manager is THAT HOT, something good has to happen.
Got my secret squirrel lock to work, and had a quick drink. I was instantly approached by a pair of Bulgarians trying to hit me up for an expensive threesome. I turned them away with a smile and a "not interested".
I think the other girls notice if you are capable of fending off problem girls. Get taken by this kind of crap, and you will get a steady dose of it all night. Send them away, and it seems like future offers improve in quality.
I got in in the afternoon, and numbers were in my favor. Maybe a 1:1 ratio, and a lot of the guys were very old, and not players.
I walked around , and within 15 minutes, settled on a tiny spinner
Coco
5'2", maybe 100 lbs. BLond bob hair, Bulgarian, with really unusual facial features, big eyes, big mouth, long neck and a gymnast body. Very friendly, good english. We are off to the room in no time.
SOme light kissing, and lots of stroking. Lovely full pussy lips, nibbled at my leisure.
I loved her BJ technique, full time eye contact, very slow and deep. She was a joy in missionary, wrapping arms and legs around me. She could cling on me like a Koala Bear. No matter how I moved, that incredible body was wrapped onto me. When I asked to switch to doggie, she DECLINED! 'You are too big for doggie " Are you fucking kidding? This brings an otherwise great session to a sad end. Paid her 50 in the locker room, and was disappointed at what had started so well.

DInner--Gaston would cry at the glob of tuna pasta that was thrown on my plate. The fried flattened chicken looked like cooked car tire, so I thought the pasta was the least of two evils. Maybe not.

After a joint in the garden over the bridge, it was time for a sauna and whirlpool. Showering in the central patio, a tall blonde German girl with great blue eyes slaps my ass. I guess that means we have been formally introduced. The only thing left to do now is fuck.

Cindy
Lovely angular German face with pale blue eyes. Maybe 5'7". A little more to love than I usually go for but still attractive. Not a gymnast or sprinter like my typical, but bubbly personality goes a long way. Some English, but this one went mostly in German.
PUSHED me down on the bed, and went right to a very agressive BJ. Snarling, twisting, pushing me down with her hands, this is not what I expected from a very docile appearing girl. I had to go to mish, just to keep from blowing my load at minute 8. More pushing, pulling, and generally rough handling that I REALLY liked.
Rolled her to get access "von hinter" and I hear "Nein....grosse Schwantz...kein Muschi von hinter...." and I resign myself to finishing in Mish once again. Since when did I become Magic Fucking Johnson. In all my years at GT, I have NEVER been refused doggie. I gave her 50 with a sad face in the locker room, and took a seat in the Kino, frustrated.

Several girls offered to improve my mood, but all were sent away. BIg girls with Really Big Boobs, and I am in the mood for tall, sleek, flat chested, and with about 12 ounces of ass. No luck.
On a walk to the bar, I finaly get an offer. A pair of Turkish girls want to do a threesome. One does not interest me, but the other has her hair back in a bun, big black gasses, Perfect tits with not a stitch of clothing on top, and a great smile. I pry her away from her colleague, and we are in a hut in no time.

Aleah
Young, lean. Great olive skin, glorious face. Starts with stellar kissing, then breaks away.
"We can have fun for 50, but for a hundred, we can do a whole hour, with lots of kissing and licking and fucking..." Weren't we just kissing? Wasn't I going to get all that the whole time anyway? I like this girl, and was going to do the whole hour anyway, but this clumsy come-on was a red flag.
Lucky for me, when I agree to the hour, she becomes my new best friend! Death grip on my scrotum, she takes her sweet time licking my neck and ears. She gets a fist full of my hair, and puts me between her legs, where I galdly go to work. In about 10 minutes, the room becomes very hot. She is dripping sweat down the middle of her back as I stand her back up, and now it is my turn to tease her about the neck and ears. BINGO! I've found her weak spots, and she is getting dripping hot. Back on the bed she goes, and this time there are no weak excuses about doggie. I am more than welcome at the back door, and I give her three girls worth of fucking. She's a moaner, and the more noise she makes, the harder I fuck her, until I finally go "Ming the Merciless" on her. What's that? When my cock strokes go all the way in until I hit tonsils, then all the way out until we completely disengage. Plunging back in she literally pops on the head of my cock. THe ball slapping is so loud that it sounds like I am spanking her! When we both start dripping sweat, she begs me in her sweetest little voice to turn her face up so we can kiss while fucking. No Problem!
Once she got her mouth back on me, it was over quickly. She put on my robe to go to the bar and get us both cold drinks, and played some nice little games with the ice and her mouth as we recovered.
Gave her 100 at the lockers, and a nice bearhug and kiss.

Showered and got the cab to the train about 10PM, back in Amsterdam by midnight. I'm always happy for a day at GT, but I was a bit disappointed. No two-hour extra-filled carnal extravaganzas? No anal with Turkish supermodels? No public hummers in the Kino? I guess I should be happy, but compared to Max or Dita (or Simona, or Victoria, or Hailey, or Sammy) these girls were tame. I think I have been spoiled by the older but much kinkier crew at Bernd's and Babylon. Still blows away a day at work.

Weasel

Posted: 2014-10-01, 8:23 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Just the word 'glob' sufficed.
Mon Dieu.
And then to think I was comtemplating to spend a Fine Autumn Day there.
I will reconsider.

Gaston.
Re: Sunny September at Golden Time
Posted: 2014-10-02, 2:44 am

Supporting Member
Gaston,

Where have you been?
Cullinary standards outside of Belgium are at an all time low!

Weasel

Posted: 2014-10-04, 7:48 pm

Roland Power Kat
Thank you!!

Regards, Roland

Posted: 2014-10-05, 1:12 am

Supporting Member
Roland,

I hold you and Gaston in the highest regard. Your stories and advice have been invaluable in in my transformation from someone who was too shy to shower in publc to the degenerate that I am today.
Thank You!

Weasel

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: