Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
directions please
Posted: 2014-10-19, 8:08 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hi can you give me the easy way to get to the showpark in prague from the center main station area thanks.Im there tuesday and a newbie to the city thanks in advance.
Re: directions please
Posted: 2014-10-19, 3:36 pm

retro Power Kat
I got a taxi, think it worked out about £6-7, but some taxi drivers will try to get more, one tried to charge me double that until I told him I knew how much it normally costs, I think it took less than ten minutes to get to from the centre. Just tell the driver you want to go to Showpark. You can also get the tram, which I think takes around the same time.
It looks like the one outside the centre is now called Showpark market.

Link to there info page http://en.showpark.info/contact.html#taxi
Posted: 2014-10-19, 6:32 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Thanks for the reply it's a bit confusing some have said a tram from the center or use the metro then a tram.I think as a first timer I will take a taxi so that will be around 250 of prague money i will ask the price before I get in the cab.Will be first place I go on Tuesday and looking forward to it now.When I get there it will be easier to find my way back by trAm then I will know for the other days.

I like the thought of having to pay a small fee to get in as that cuts out a lot of the nuts you see wandering a red light district.

Thanks again retro.....
Posted: 2014-10-21, 12:58 am

nublad
If you get the metro, line C to Vlatvska, then you can take a ten minute walk along the river or jump on the tram for one stop. You can't get lost when you get off the underground train as you just walk along the river.
Have fun.
Posted: 2014-10-21, 5:17 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Both Showpark locations are also marked on the map linked below.

Posted: 2014-10-21, 5:13 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Thanks for the hlp guys I have just got back from showpark bit tired today after travel taxi there and back on 200 so around 6£ not bad.HAd a very nice session with one girl there today will go back tommorow and catch the train.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: