Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 13 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
where would you go
Posted: 2014-10-29, 7:23 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
if you had a choice of places in europe to visit where would you go for a nice red light district.
I have done all the normall Amsterdam,brussels antwerp frankfurt prague was lookin up germany again for frankfurt or Cologne and the big Pascha building but prices there seem expensive.

Would be looking to stay smack in the red light area also thanks.
Re: where would you go
Posted: 2014-10-30, 11:18 pm

splodge Power Kat
I know you've already said some of them but these would be my top choices.

Frankfurt
Antwerpen
Amsterdam or Bruxelles.

I'd say these places can provide a good solid base to work from. Frankfurt gives access to numerous excellent rlds. Düsseldorf gives the option of visiting numerous cities in the Nord Rhine Westphalia region. Some very good, some not so good for rlds.

Amsterdam , Bruxelles , Antwerpen give the option of visiting loads of cities in either country , or even popping over the border to Germany.

My favourite rlds apart from the obvious ones above are Bochum , Duisburg , Den Haag, Hannover , Mannheim, amongst others. There's still more I haven't visited and maybe one or two I've missed. Oberhausen is really good too. Especially when I went there. Was full and really busy. That was a Sunday night. Would love to see it again. Went to Stuttgart this year. Found one of the indoor brothels. Nicely tucked away and well stocked with a nice variety of beauties. Missed the other indoor rld, until next time that is.

Overall, of the ones I've been to, and have to visit again. I'd say , and in order , Frankfurt ,Bochum , Antwerpen , Bruxelles , Hannover . Others would be Mannheim , Oberhausen and of course Amsterdam. I'd also like to see Alkmaar too. See if it's still the same. Leeuwarden too. If I go to Frankfurt I like to see my favourite German rlds. If in Antwerp I have to see Bruxelles and Den Haag mainly. Just my personal choices.

Posted: 2014-10-31, 5:25 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
starting to side with frankfurt again,fkk mainhatten like to go there again and spend some more time in the love houses.wont fly ryan air this time.......
Posted: 2014-11-01, 4:03 pm

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Alkmaar!

Compact, great service, inexpensive.
Good food in a charming little town.
What's not to like?
If you need more, the train to Amsterdam is every half hour.
It was a high point of my last trip.
Variety and quality of girls was at an all-time high, and service was excellent!
BigBen used to stay at Hotel te Laat, and had good things to say about it.

Weasel

Posted: 2014-11-01, 7:43 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Yes thanks I loved alkmaar have never thought of staying there though and have never seen the red light area there late at night.THats a great one will look up some hotels there thanks.
Posted: 2014-11-05, 7:26 am

Harland
If I get a chance to visit Europe once again my life definitely I will prefer to visit "Berlin." It is one of my favorite cities to visit in Europe. I really like this city due to its; impressive resorts, museums, art galleries and historic neighborhoods to explore.
Posted: 2014-11-20, 4:06 pm

splodge Power Kat
Is Alkmaar rld still as good as it used to be , or has parts of the rld closed down now ?? Any milfs?

Posted: 2014-11-20, 5:25 pm

essexlad Power Kat
First choice is Pattaya it's something new for you

cheap hotel, gfe long all day and night sessions for a lot of less money , ton's of beer and get bit of sun on your belly.
Only downfall is long flight and getting addict to it also don't fall in love there .

I am thinking for a short break in europe for myself in march so I probably go back to Den Haag for a few days then night or two in amsterdam and try new night in alkmaar as never been there before.

Frankfurt is on my mind as I never been there but not sure yet
Posted: 2014-11-21, 3:29 am

splodge Power Kat
Frankfurt Is excellent. Depends on time of year but always a nice selection. I went at the end of Sept and my favourite house was the first one on breite gasse with all the Latinos in. Couldn't believe the beauties on show. Off to Den Haag shortly too, love that city, plus Amsterdam. Always some milfs on show. What number tram to De pijp ? Anyone know. Time I had look again.
Posted: 2014-11-21, 8:46 am

will82
Splodge me old mucker, the trams that go to De pijp from Dam Sq are 16 & 24. then once there it,s got to be
Sammy with her Arse cheek massage.... !!! I cannot put into words on how good it is.......

Regards

Will82
Posted: 2014-11-26, 11:21 am

splodge Power Kat
Nice one will , lol , thanks.

Well, I'm off to antwerp soon. Leeuwarden too long on the zug for me..would love to go but want to enjoy my holiday and enjoy every hour. So, here's my selection. Antwerp obviously but will also visit bruxelles , ghent , den haag often and Amsterdam . Maybe alkmaar , nijmegen or deventer or charleroi too .
Posted: 2014-12-03, 12:50 pm

splodge Power Kat
Den Haag rates highly too. For me it's higher than many. It's top rate for me as it's full of older women in doubletstraat with the price only being 25 euro. The other rld also has a quality selection. With a few older euro blondes too but in this rld they charge 50 unfortunately. Den Haag is one of my all time favourites . Rate it highly and love the city.

Posted: 2014-12-15, 2:47 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I have booked 2 trips now with a mon to Friday in frankurt and a side trip 3 days in Antwerp looking forward to these next year.
 [ 13 posts ] 

Jump to: