Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Antwerpen - Brussels - Gent. The Golden Triangle.
Posted: 2014-12-04, 10:49 am

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello all

I don't like to do long stories so I'll keep it brief. Same as in the title.

Antwerpen - A Monday evening 2030-2200 . Lots of girls about. About 70% full.

30% ee women in their twenties. Lots of stunners. 10% shemales . 5% black ladies. Same for oriental. 20 % milfs , some Latino ,some black or mixed , some European. Mainly around the villa tinto area. 30% closed. Peep show closed permanently it seems. Regular politie presence.

Brussels - majority stunning ee women in their twenties . Also a fair few beautiful very tanned women. Few black women also. And their twenties mostly. One or two latina milfs . Didn't venture in to the back streets. Peep show was excellent with a live sex show. The woman was stunning. Full on sex, with strippers in between and also has a milf / gilf dancing too. That was a pleasant surprise.

Gent - had never been before. Two areas close to one another. One area is a mish mash and of old cobbled streets. Mainly stunning ee women in their twenties again. Other area is Belgradostraat. Just round the corner really. This has a more older variety. Sparse but about 15-20 girls were working. Some ee again but also a Latino milf, a few euro milfs and a few black ladies. In between the two was also a pleasant surprise. A peep show with solo cabines . 3 women were dancing. 2 euro per view. That impressed me.

Seems to be a good km and a half from nearest train station so bring your directions or get a cab . At last I have seen Gent. Been a long time coming.

Posted: 2014-12-06, 11:57 pm

lilji
Was that just recently? In Brussels, at around 36 Aarschotstraat, did you happen to notice a Bulgarian girl who is very very small?

Also Ghent is one I want to see but never know if I should bother or not. Is it worth it? And is the walk from the station to the RLD scenic?
Re: Antwerpen - Brussels - Gent. The Golden Triangle.
Posted: 2014-12-07, 4:04 pm

splodge Power Kat
I saw a very very small girl in Bochum once but didn't notice in Brussels. Noticed a very slim short lady and tanned. I was looking good for milfs and managed to find a few in the back streets thankfully. Gent wasn't for me but it did have a lot of high quality ee girls in the main area. Belgradostraat had a few too and some really nice ladies but on a much smaller scale. If you'd like to see Gent then yes sure why not. I'm glad I saw it and considered about 3 of the women but decided to leave it. Would I go back ? Not unless I was in the area or nearby. The peep show was a pleasant surprise and yes this was very a very very recent visit. The live sex show in Brussels was really good . The milf was nice too but covered half her arse ffs.
Posted: 2014-12-11, 12:44 am

george47 Power Kat
I did that triangle myself a few years back. The best thing about Ghent was the amazing buildings and I would say it's definitely one of the prettiest towns / cities in the low countries. Well worth a day trip from Antwerp or Brussels.
Posted: 2015-01-21, 1:04 pm

splodge Power Kat
Yeah, quite a pretty city indeed. Looks like they're doing a lot of construction work by the railway station in Mechelen too. Massive project.
Re: Antwerpen.
Posted: 2015-03-09, 4:08 pm

Tulip
Could some one inform as to the directions to Antwerp RLD from Antwerp Central. Also, please provide some info on occupancy between 3-6 pm on weekdays.

Thanks.
Posted: 2015-03-09, 11:25 pm

G H Bone
Tulip wrote:
Could some one inform as to the directions to Antwerp RLD from Antwerp Central. Also, please provide some info on occupancy between 3-6 pm on weekdays.

Thanks.

Nine posts.. nine questions...
Posted: 2015-03-10, 12:12 pm

jefke
Tulip wrote:

Thanks.

3-6 pm on weekdays is ok. Relaxed walking - dayshift girls like this period because less drunk/annoying people.

Directions:
Walking about 20 min from Antwerp Central Station. Best to use google maps and print it out.
By bus: line 17 direction Rijnkaai. Take the stop 'Van Schoonbekeplein' (near the museum MAS)

http://www.mas.be/docs/Stad/Bedrijven/C ... 20Lijn.pdf

More info on trams/busses:

https://www.delijn.be/en/vervoerbewijze ... index.html
https://www.delijn.be/en/routeplanner/
Posted: 2015-03-10, 8:59 pm

Tulip
Thanks for great info.
Posted: 2015-04-15, 3:59 pm

splodge Power Kat
Apologies. Ain't been on here regularly. I do remember seeing a small ee lady but from memory I'm sure that was in Bochum in September no Belgium. I also managed to visit Brussels on a later day and get in to the back streets. Saw black ladies and older milfs and gilfs. One black lady would of had my business any other day but it was all about presents and the peep show and exploring the food on the street behind the main rld.

Gent is nice. Aren't a lot of these European towns . They're all usually built beside a river. I found the rld easy enough from Gent Dampoort station but on the way back I got lost. Luckily a bus with the station on the front was there. Free journey too. Ticket machine bust. Bonus. It's a scenic walk from the station but nowt special. The rld is something I've been meaning to see for years. If you like you ees then it's worth visiting. I like peep shows so that may bring me back. The possibility of finding a special mile would too but nothing floated my boat that day.

It's worth seeing but only if you have spare time and like ees in their twenties. Not sure what the service is like. I would like to explore other belgian cities especially if they have peep shows.
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: