Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Top 5 Fkk
Posted: 2015-01-25, 9:44 am

billythekid
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I've just recently got into the FKK scene. I feel like like I have wasted most of my life not going there sooner :-).

So far my favorite has been Artemis (been to PHG, GT, Colosseum). I want to explore more, and the list is extensive!

Which one is your top 5 recommendations, preferably in the Dusseldorf, Dortmund, Koln and Frankfurt Area ?
Re: Top 5 Fkk
Posted: 2015-01-25, 1:07 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Oase north of Frankfurt is generally the best bet in the area, although many will debate the question to death.

http://www.fkk-oase.de/en/

Bernd's Schieferhof has been around for ages. It's not for everyone as it's smaller than typical, and while there are some younger women there are also MILFs. What differentiates it is the quality of service. The management is selective as to who they let work there. The place generally puts so called GFE services at other places to shame. Also sex in the open or sometimes multiples in a sort of mat room is not uncommon. Everyone should try it once. It's not open on Saturday and Sunday, and it's tucked away in a small town near Hennef, which in turn is near Bonn. It's possible to get very close on a bus, but easier to train into Hennef and then get a short cab ride. Also, the photos of the girls on the website don't really give the place fair exposure. The place generally errs on the side of privacy and few want their pictures published. Also it's not stocked with girls from Romania. Many are actual Germans.

http://schieferhof.istmein.de

Posted: 2015-01-25, 6:54 pm

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I second Bernd's
Small place, some action on the couches, great service!

I also like Babylon, in Elsdorf.
Also small, with very high service standards. THe web site is much more accurate than most.
Not a place to hang out all day, but fabulous for a long afternoon and 2-3 romps.

The big clubs north of Frankfurt (World, Palace, Oase) are worth seeing, just for the number of stunning women,
but I have always been more comfortable at Golden Time.

I also have fun at Living Room, but have not been in a few years.
Maybe it is just me, but the girls seem more aggressive than anywhere else. Lots of extras, too.
I like extras, so that may be part of the attraction.

Weasel

Posted: 2015-01-26, 5:54 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
FWIW for a better read on the women at Bernd's the Events pics are more helpful than the Damen pics.

http://schieferhof.istmein.de/#eventfotos

Posted: 2015-03-11, 7:47 pm

paladin
No one will ever touch Atlantis, but they were shut down in 2004.

My Top 5 hasn't changed much:

1) Golden Time (Brugge)

2) Oase (Burgholzhausen)

3) World (Pohlheim)

4) Bernd's [aka Schieferhof] (Hennef)

5) Finca Erotica (Dierdorf)

The first three are uberbrothels. The latter two are smaller, more traditional FKKs in, shall we say, suburban neighborhoods.
Posted: 2015-03-11, 10:06 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
1. Bernd's (a.k.a. the Schieferhof) Hennef.
The best little whorehouse in the known universe. Small, dense, Gutbürgerlich, German to the bone, intimate to the extreme. If you can't stand the heat, do not enter here. This is not for the introvert minded. You will have sex in public with a hot girl and a gang of (commenting) partying Germans at a foot distance (seriously) or you better run for cover. Facilities and food under par (believe me on this one), atmosphere just simply stellar.

2. Babylon, Elsdorf.
The perfect balance between quality and quantity, IMHO. Food up to the ludicrous, but Management and staff taking care of an excellent ambiance. Girls optically varying immensely, but service second to none - well second to te Schieferhof only, really. Best choice of black and / or francophone girls in NRW. if you care.

3. Golden Time, Bruggen.
The first FKK / Sauna Club I ever went to - and am I happy... The most professional joint I've been to, with staff extremely caring, certainly in the first few years of the venture. For over 20, 25 consecutive visits my favourite, until I discovered there was even better to be found - which at the time I thought totally impossible. Sadly becoming a fuck factory, full of partying males and hunting females - what did I do to deserve this ? No more, alas. But the good memories of outdoor sex in the garden remain.

cheers,

Gaston.
Posted: 2015-03-27, 11:55 am

billythekid
Thanks a lot guys, that's tremendous feedback!

Am looking forward to explore Oase and Bernd's Schieferhof.

I'm always going mongering by myself; I don't really mind and am actually very comfortable with this because that's the way it's always been. It is just that often at FKKs I see groups of friends and that got me thinking. I don't actually have a fellow in my circle of friends that would enjoy that. My best friends know what I am up to but are not particularly interested in joining me in some of those adventures.

Let me ask you, what about you guys? Are you usually going to FKKs just by yourselves, or with a couple of friends? How does your experience differ?
Posted: 2015-03-31, 9:59 pm

willred27
Everyone is going to have their own comfort level but personally, I have only ever gone by myself. Usually, there will be some guys who will start conversations and make you feel comfortable but I tend to focus all my attention on the girls. I find that by losing focus due to manly talk, my reaction at the end of manly conversation is to just grab the next girl who walks by (which may or may not work out to your favor). By staying alone and watching how girls introduce themselves, the amount of time they spend with guys before asking to go to a room, and the attitude and relationships of those leaving rooms, you can whittle down those that provide good service versus mediocre service. So I tend to be a loner with great memories of the women and no memories of the men.
Posted: 2015-04-20, 5:32 am

guymilch64
Thanks for all the recommendations! This thread is invaluable!

But I have a couple more questions:

#1 I like my girls pierced & tatted up. Haven't been to Europe in WAY too long, but it's still less common over there right? (Yes, I've read about Max right off the De Oude Kerk and she's on my list). So am I still better off at the Bernd's Schieferhof and Babylon, Elsdorf, or is one of the Mega-clubs better for pieced & inked girls?

#2 I like to smoke a spliff with my girl to get in the groove. It helps me connect to share my love of the bud with a sexy stranger. I know the girls are try to "work" so it's a bit awkward to try to party with them. Is this something that will get me tossed out of an FKK for inquiring about or is it acceptable? Can anyone recommend a girl for this?

Thanks!
Guy
Posted: 2015-04-21, 4:41 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Tats and piercings seem to be more common in Golden Time and Living Room.
I just don't seem to remember as many in Bernd's, Babylon, or the BIg Three Clubs near Frankfurt.
I almost always find someone to smoke with in GT, but have never smoked in any other club in Germany.
There are enough Dutch guys in GT that it seems to be a common request. I had some very negative reactions when I asked at Palace and Babylon, so I stopped even trying there.
The best way to find girls interested in a toke? The Amsterdam lighter, complete with little canabis leaves!
When they see that lighter, they will ask if you brought anything else with you from Amsterdam!
You can smoke in the garden, far away from everyone else, but I have also had a few smokes with the girls in the Heidi Huts. I wouldn't even think of a toke in the main building.
One very naughty Brazilian girl got me to split my stash with her, so she could take some home to her roommate. I still smile when I think of what she gave me in return. Priceless!

Weasel

Posted: 2015-04-21, 3:23 pm

guymilch64
Wow, that's really good to know, Weasel. I like the lighter trick, too. Suddenly. the type of tourist schwag I have always avoided becomes an advanced signaling device, lol. It's probably going to be awhile before I can get my act together and get my ass over there, but it will be sooner because of your advice. And if we should ever meet up, the drinks are on me!

Go Pack!
Posted: 2015-06-28, 6:33 pm

nnbznzz
Which one would you guys recommend for someone who only likes younger (18-19) women? (I am 21)
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: