Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Brussels RLD Review
Posted: 2015-02-16, 11:12 pm

lilji
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I visited Brussels on a Thursday back in January and spent a lot of time in the RLD.

I went with three Thai girls (individually) on the main RLD street next to the station. I couldn't see anymore Thai or Asian girls there so assume they are the only 3. All were very similar in that it was 40 Euro for 20 mins, CBJ, multiple positions and were very fun and relaxed.

I also visited the three Chinese massage places right next to one another near the Groetmarkt. All gave a very good massage and I think extras could have been got if I asked for them but they weren't offered outright.

I think Brussels RLD is good if your passing through or live there. It's better for me than Antwerp RLD (as there's more to do apart from mongering). The whole time I was there tho I wish I'd went to Amsterdam instead tho haha.

Apologies for the shortness of this review, But I had no means of writing info down.
Re: Brussels RLD Review
Posted: 2015-02-24, 4:09 pm

splodge Power Kat
I was there early December. I do like Brussels rld for sure. Love the peep show too. The main street has a lot of ees in their twenties. Very beautiful obviously lol. However there were no milfs this time. I was shocked. Sometimes there's a fair few milfs there. Some of the people walking about weren't the friendliest but I just ignored them. The street behind has lots going on. Lots of food on offer too. I had one of those durum kebabs. Beautiful.

The back streets had some milfs and black girls. One back girl really got me going but I didn't partake. The milfs were nice too. Real life housewives I'd say for sure. Next time I may have to have fun with one or two of them. The rld is very run down and I think a few windows have been shut down unfortunately . Not many though.

Is there any other areas in Brussels with windows ?

Posted: 2015-03-14, 8:38 pm

lilji
splodge wrote:
I was there early December. I do like Brussels rld for sure. Love the peep show too. The main street has a lot of ees in their twenties. Very beautiful obviously lol. However there were no milfs this time. I was shocked. Sometimes there's a fair few milfs there. Some of the people walking about weren't the friendliest but I just ignored them. The street behind has lots going on. Lots of food on offer too. I had one of those durum kebabs. Beautiful.

The back streets had some milfs and black girls. One back girl really got me going but I didn't partake. The milfs were nice too. Real life housewives I'd say for sure. Next time I may have to have fun with one or two of them. The rld is very run down and I think a few windows have been shut down unfortunately . Not many though.

I don't think there's any other areas with windows. The RLD is good and again, it's really handy for me to just pop over to Brussels when I go on a trip to get tobacco. I also spend a lot less money in Belgium than I do in Netherlands (the beer is a third of the price, the food is cheaper and the standard sessions seemed to be 10 Euros cheaper a time as well). I just felt like I really wanted to be in Amsterdam tho when I was there.

The windows that closed look like the buildings are being pulled down so I wouldn't worry too much about an attack on the area. I had one of the durum kebab too, it was really nice and they give you loads!
Posted: 2015-04-14, 11:49 am

splodge Power Kat
Yeah them kebabs are nice but if you're ever in Mannheim you must try the yufka in the Turkish food shop outside the station. Unreal. Beautiful food . I'd eat anything on their menu. Yeah it looked like they were doing a bit of building work when I was there. You're right the tobacco is cheap and the booze too. I stock up also and buy all my water food beer etc in the ssupermarkets. Saves on expenses whilst there. Antwerp is positioned well for me.
Posted: 2015-04-22, 2:03 pm

PeterPiper
lilji wrote:

I also visited the three Chinese massage places right next to one another near the Groetmarkt. All gave a very good massage and I think extras could have been got if I asked for them but they weren't offered outright.

Lilji, do you remember what street these places were on? What were they like inside?
Posted: 2015-05-02, 2:50 am

george47 Power Kat
splodge wrote:

No but there are quite a few street walkers in other areas. Unlike Holland it's either legal or not acted upon.
Posted: 2015-05-02, 3:36 pm

lilji
PeterPiper wrote:
lilji wrote:

Lilji, do you remember what street these places were on? What were they like inside?

I can't. I'll have to look at googlemaps and maybe street view a bit to find out. I will do this tho and let you know!
Posted: 2015-06-20, 7:17 pm

splodge Power Kat
There's so many sex workers on the mainland. You guys are so lucky. We have street workers but it's policed and I wouldn't anyway . But I do like to see them about but a proper rld is my favourite. Thanks for the info.
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: