Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
I cannot get FKK clubs out of my head! Should I receive helps?
Posted: 2015-02-21, 11:11 pm

solo traveler
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
It has been a while since I left Germany.
I cannot get FKK clubs out of my head!
Recently, when I go to the normal nightclubs or bars, I start to hit on women whom I do not know at all randomly, and ask them whether they are interested in dancing with me or having a chat with me, then got turned down almost every time.
I realize that it was the FKK clubs experience that make me mistake the reality as my illusion.
From the day I left Germany, it has been almost 6 months.
But, I still take every normal nightclubs or bars scenes as FKK clubs!
I cannot help but hit on women whom I want to have sex with randomly in those places.

Luckily, my brain is still able to work reasonably.
I cannot get FKK clubs out of my head! Do I need any helps?

I never ask 'Hey, let's have sex together' or 'Hey, let's go to the room' directly.
I always invite them to have a dance with me or have a drink&chat together.
In real life, women will mostly never accept a stranger's invitation to dance or have a drink&chat.

Just now, I came back from a nightclub, with an entire night being alone by myself. I was so depressed and sad.
I invited about 10 women in total, but none of them were interested in me, and therefore turned my offer down.

Guys, should I get some help from the medicine field or something?
I start to feel that I am a worthless man outside of those P4P places.
Of course, I can also choose to arrange more sex vacations in Germany or other countries to build up my confidence and happiness again.
However, I think, that's not the real solution to my problem.

Can any seasoned veterans give me some directions?
Thank you, bros!
Re: I cannot get FKK clubs out of my head! Should I receive helps?
Posted: 2015-02-22, 5:14 am

burn out
I recommend 3 days in an FKK. That will fix everything.
Re: I cannot get FKK clubs out of my head! Should I receive helps?
Posted: 2015-02-22, 11:57 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Not that I should be the one to give advice. I'm not so good at this myself. But I'd suggest two things.

First, don't go to obvious pick-up places to pick up girls. Try chatting to random girls in places like book stores, or art galleries, or at the park, or the grocery store.

(Yes, the grocery store. And yes, some women go to bars to get picked up. But if it's not working for you maybe you're just not the cliche type women look to have random sex with. Maybe you're like me. I suffer from being assessed as a nice guy. Which means I'm not a bad boy. So I'm not a candidate for meaningless sex. More a candidate for something more serious.)

Second, don't lead with an offer that has a question mark at the end. At a book store point at the book she's picked up and say "oh I read that. It's good!"

Start the conversation in place first. Then if it's going well see if you can move it elsewhere, like going for coffee or a drink.

As for the FKK reaction, don't worry. It happens. It's good old operant conditioning. You are like a lab rat that was put in a cage with a kibble dispenser. It learned every time it pushed the lever it would get a little snack. So it pushed and pushed and ate and ate. Then one day they detached the level from the dispenser. The poor little rat doesn't push once unsuccessfully and stop. It pushes and pushes dozens of times before giving up.

Give it time.

Posted: 2015-03-27, 12:20 pm

billythekid
Hey Solo Traveler, I am very glad you have started that thread :-) !

Am sure you know that already, but you are very far far from being alone in that situation. Many of us are constantly rejected in clubs, yes obviously myself included. I gave up a long long time ago the idea that I would pick up a girl from a Club. I just like to go there with friends, get drunk, dance like a fool and watch all other dudes being rejected as well. Actually very few guys would pick up girls from Clubs.

And by now I am so used to this fact that my problem is the opposite of yours; when I go to a FKK, I do not go and talk to girls, I've been rejected so many times from traditional Clubs that it is just not in me to go and talk to a girl :-)

If you are asking for directions, here would be my advice. Just be comfortable with the facts. If like most of us you are not a Club Stalion, try to accept it and find other ways to have fun in a Club. If there is no more fun to have there, neurosynth direction is actually very good to follow.

Really, being comfortable with who you are and the situation is key to how good you feel. I also wish I could go to a Club, see a girl I like and hook up but I am just not the kind of guy that's going to happen to and now I am pretty comfortable with this idea. I also wish I was playing for my national football team, but that also is not going to happen :-)
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: