Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
FKK Monopoly news:
Posted: 2015-03-15, 6:29 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
For what it's worth:

1. FKK / Sauna Club 'Haus Panthera' in Ratingen (Greater Dusseldorf) has been transferred to new ownership. New owners were already running 'Acapulco' in Velbert (also near D'dorf) and have renamed the business 'Acapulco Gold' - how original. The previous owner now concentrates on his second club 'Haus Dupont' in Wuppertal, but that seems more of a conventional brothel than a real FKK / Sauna Club.

'Panthera' had a pretty good reputation for service, although quantity was extremely varying and facilities were not great, a bit like 'Babylon' in it's bad, downhill days. One can only wonder what new management will do now. 'Acapulco' was rated a bit lower (in service quality at least), even lower than 'Living Room'.

2. FKK / Sauna Club 'Golden Dreams' in Schuttorf will move entirely to a new location, a surprising 100 kilometers southwest: to the former location of 'Golden Sun' (and countless other failing endeavours) in Emmerich. Re-opening is planned for the first week of April, but as we all know planning is an art in itself and a lot of FKK / Sauna club openings never make their milestones. Gosh, just like in the real world. (1)

Schuttorf was a nice location for people in the north-east of the Netherlands, who now will have to drive considerably longer. For those living in the west and center, however, this will now be the first FKK after the border - competition thus for 'Villa Marisol' in Hamminkeln; well at least if the venture works out as planned. People living in the south of the Netherlands have the Golden Triangle (GT, PHG, etc.) plus 'Babylon' nect to their door. Lucky guys.

cheers,

Gaston.

(1) One wonders: are these people on ol'fashioned Prince2 and the like or on hip Agile / Scrum ?
Re: FKK Monopoly news:
Posted: 2015-03-16, 4:10 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Gaston,

Another club in the Golden Triangle? I thought VIlla Vertigo was not far from Emmerich. There must be something in the water, to grow so many horny men in such a small space. Not that Villa Vertigo was stiff competition, but GT and PHG have loyal followings, and I have had some very gritty, kinky fun at Living Room.
Let's hope it comes with an infusion of enthusiastic, chaming, and skilled workers.

Weasel

Posted: 2015-03-17, 10:39 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
I think it is a little outside of the very original Golden Triangle, which in my view consisted of GT, PHG and the former ParkSauna in Wildenrath. Maybe the thing was later extended to GT, PHG and VV, when the Parksauna went into a downwards spiral ? But even VV is 50 kilometers south of Emmerich - seemingly a vast distance for horn... , er needy Germans ;-)

Golden Dreams had a relatively small line-up, consisting of relatively a lot of Rumanians. Enthusiastic, charming, and skilled are not the first terms I would use there, but one never knows. I can't see them winning the war with these, as 'Villa Marisol' seems to have an established clientele, but Golden Dreams management seems to be Dutch - at least the venue is catering for Dutch clientele in the first place, so one may be in for interesting surprises.

cheers,

Gaston.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: