Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
krakow
Posted: 2015-05-16, 6:57 pm

redstar75
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi there. Does anyone have any information on Krakow and what fun is to be had there.
Are there any clubs or prives etc.
Many thanks
Re: krakow
Posted: 2015-07-02, 3:54 am

officematt2002
I was there in May and had a nice time. I just contacted girls from Odloty or Roksa. You have to play the averages game as many profiles are fake or the girls might not bother with you if you have a foreign phone number or contact them in English. Try finding Patrycja on Odloty. Beautiful girl. Saw her twice. First time was rushed but second was nicer as she appreciated the repeat. Great rack!

There is a club off the market square that has the girl with the umbrella scam going. Avoid all costs. I did my research and politely refused these girls who just aim to empty your wallet.
Posted: 2015-07-06, 6:44 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Umbrella scam?

Posted: 2015-07-06, 4:53 pm

dayman
I wouldn't mind an explanation either. Don't plan on going to Krakow but these scams are alot of times universal.
Posted: 2015-07-07, 7:25 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
OK, after a couple false starts ;) I think I found it...

http://wroclawuncut.com/2014/04/16/police-search-cocomo-alleged-drink-spikings/

Posted: 2015-07-08, 6:17 pm

redstar75
Thanks very much for the info guys. I am starting to think i may go for a couple of days in germany now and then as usual go to see my mate in Amsterdam. Garranteed to find what i would like to find and maybe more. Now where to go in Germany and keeping travel to a minimum. I have wanted to try goldentime for a long time but is there much else to see in that area?
Regards
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: