Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 18 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Goldentime(s) Trip Report with Images
Posted: 2015-05-21, 5:51 pm

420 Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Pictures are a thousand words. After visiting GT many times over the past 10 years I can tell you that the club is alive and well. Many regular posters on ISG write of the demise,,too many Romanians, higher prices...blah blah blah. In the end, a bad day at GT is better than any good day I have had Skiing, riding my Harley Davidson, etc.

All in all I had an awesome visit.

Highlights Day 1

2.5 hour ride in the Wim Rocket with SUV - Always a good conversation,,are we there yet?
60E Entry
Vatertag Day in Germany (Fathers Day)
National Bank Holiday
100-150 girls of ever color
A few oldies
lots of White Robed punters
Cheeseburgers and Fries for lunch
BBQ Ribs, Skewered Chicken for Dinner
EXTREMELY CLEAN
Great customer service from Tatiana (been there as long as I can recall)

Girls-

First girl of the day was a Bulgarian 22 year old. Butterscotch coloring, natural, friendly, un-rushed service. 30 Minutes, 50E, Multiple positions, DFK, No touching the INSIDE of her pussy, DATY....NO CIM option - 7/10

Second session was with two opt-fucks (Two young Romanian Girls/see pics of them walking out of the tent). Not a lot of Girl on Girl but an awesome visual of them during the double BJ. Not the most animated 3-way I have had (hard to beat Leona and Sammie from GT). All in all a nice way to spend an hour watching two EU hotties naked, in my face, in multiple positions. 200E all in for 1 hour

Spent the rest of the afternoon chilling in the garden with my jisbeer friends. Extremely busy due to the Holidays with both men and women. Longer waits for a room around dinner,,upwards of 30 minutes...still not a tough wait since we could watch all the goings on in the bar area... that's worth the admission at times:)

Total $

60E Entry
Session 1 50E
Session 2 200E (two girls for an hour)
Gas for the Wim Rocket 25E

275E Total

Highlights Day 2

09;49 Train from AMS Central leaving every hour to Eindhoven-Venlo-Kaldenkirchen (50E with taxes RT)

Amazing how these trains run on-time, to the minute.

Change trains in Eindhoven. Change Trains in Venlo, 5 minute train to Kaldenkirchen

Nice weather so I walked about 1km to the center of town, had to have a local merchant call a taxi for the short 7 km ride = 25E...WTF, 5 years ago it was 10E-15E

Arrived to find a very laid back environment. Approximately 50 girls, 50 men

Relaxed in the garden for about an hour watching who was working,,nice morning,,good Brunch style food with made to order eggs, pastries, juices, coffee.

Found a very fit young German girl with the body of a yoga instructor. Dark black hair, crystal blue eyes, almost perfect English. Interesting and simple presentation -

Package A -WE make good sex, you want the basics, fuck, suck, multiple positions for 30 minutes 50E
Package B- Same as above but including CIM and 10 minutes extra 100E
Package C -Same as above but one full hour, massage, two shots 150E

I opted for B,,one level higher than basic but leaving room for her to work harder in the room with the potential of the 150E payday

Great service, very friendly girl, awesome body, all natural. Very animated CIM and tits - Recommended

2nd Session - Combo Dutch/Malaysian Girl,,(see pic) One of the friendliest and outgoing girls I have met at any club. Butterscotch coloring, tight body, fun times. Multiple positions, great BJ, ended reverse doggy for the visuals

3rd Session (yes 3) Local German Natural Blonde/Blue Eyes, ex Ying Yang girl. Club name was Denise? Was going to leave early but she was too much to pass up. I told her I was kaput and that she would have to do all the work,,she smiled and took over. Great massage, awesome eye contact during BJ,,,at first she was going to finish with CIM but she insisted on me fucking her:) No problem,, :)

Had met a local Dutch guy earlier in the day that was going to give me a ride to Venlo,,,but at the last minute (10:00 P.M) I finally locate him (last train from Venlo at 10:49). He tells me he is now going with a girl for an hour..WTF?? I got dressed quickly, had the front office girl call a German Taxi and 10 minutes later I am off to Venlo,,just in time for the last train back. Taxi was 32E

Cost -

50E RT train from AMS
25E taxi from Kaldenkirchen to Goldentime
60E Entry
50E Session 1
100E Session 2
100E Session 3
Unlimited Beer
Unlimited Food
Clean Environment
Great Service (uncovered BJ)

Total = 385E

IMO,,the best way to enjoy a monger vacation while in Europe

Attachments
Dining Room,,check out the blonde,,super petite and very hot
diningphoto 3.JPG
diningphoto 3.JPG [ 122.49 KiB ]
Romanian Girl 1 (part of threesome)
girl1.JPG
girl1.JPG [ 145.36 KiB ]
photo 4.JPG
photo 4.JPG [ 160.07 KiB ]
photo 2-2.JPG
photo 2-2.JPG [ 138.18 KiB ]
Panorama from the Garden
photo-22.JPG
photo-22.JPG [ 354.01 KiB ]
The girls
photo 3-2.JPG
photo 3-2.JPG [ 152.36 KiB ]
The girls
photo 3-2 copy.JPG
photo 3-2 copy.JPG [ 131.88 KiB ]
GT Garden
photo 4.JPG
photo 4.JPG [ 160.07 KiB ]
Train Connection
photo 5.JPG
photo 5.JPG [ 86.31 KiB ]

Posted: 2015-05-21, 10:03 pm

Stratosphere
Thanks for the report. And the pictures were awesome to add to it.

Whats it like if you just want to chill out for an hour with a drink and some food. Do you constantly get girls trying to get their hands under the robe?
Re: Goldentime(s) Trip Report with Images
Posted: 2015-05-23, 5:51 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member

I have NEVER seen pics from GT.
Thank You!
Makes me feel a little homesick.

Weasel

Posted: 2015-05-31, 12:09 pm

Flash69
Great to see those images, nothing helps paint a picture like.... Well like a picture lol thanks!
Posted: 2015-07-13, 3:55 pm

doubletree2
You should respect other people privacy. I believe you have no right to post the pictures online without their approval .
Posted: 2015-07-17, 6:39 pm

420 Power Kat
Should I ask everyone in every picture in Amsterdam if its ok if I take a picture of them..go spam another board. Geeze. Why did you click on the post if you don't like to see pictures??

Posted: 2016-01-28, 11:21 pm

FinnishGuy93
Good and interesting report.
I must visit Golden Time this summer.
I have been in Saunaclub Living Room 5 times and loved it.
Posted: 2016-01-30, 8:00 pm

george47 Power Kat
I always thought the girls were naked or wearing something sexy in these places. Not wrapped up in a boring towel.
Posted: 2016-02-10, 8:28 am

420 Power Kat
Its virtually impossible to take a picture inside and the girls are walking outside to the Food Tent. Its entirely different inside.

Just and FYI

Posted: 2016-04-11, 4:41 am

paladin
I have been to GT many times, and those pics make me homesick too!!!

Excellent report, thanks.
Posted: 2016-05-24, 12:30 pm

taximan31
Hi
Although not fat I am an ex rugby player of large build with a 56" chest and 38" waist.

I have always fancied visiting a FKK club but worry that there will be no robes to fit! Especially YinYang with
Dutch people being generally it seems on a slender build.

I wonder if anyone knows if they cater for larger guys?
Thanks
Posted: 2016-05-24, 1:45 pm

molby
taximan31 wrote:
Hi
Although not fat I am an ex rugby player of large build with a 56" chest and 38" waist.

I have always fancied visiting a FKK club but worry that there will be no robes to fit! Especially YinYang with

Thanks

I wouldn't worry about that, I'm pretty sure they'd have a robe to fit. People of all different sizes n shapes go. Maybe, just e mail them and ask if it really worries you. Go and have a good time
Posted: 2016-05-26, 1:31 pm

taximan31
Many thanks.
Posted: 2016-05-27, 8:46 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
taximan31 wrote:
Hi

Thanks

Well, you don't have to wear a robe. You can wrap a towel around you or even walk around naked. Once in a while, you'll see a male guest walking around naked all day.

Also, you can bring your whole robe. Some guys dress up in fancy robes to impress the girls. :)

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-05-27, 10:34 pm

bendover1004
doubletree2 wrote:
You should respect other people privacy. I believe you have no right to post the pictures online without their approval .

Got to agree with doubletree2 there.....bang out of order fellah and a very dangerous hobby fair enough if you want to expose yourself but for the other guys and gals that's just plain wrong
Posted: 2016-06-01, 3:00 am

420 Power Kat
Seriously dude,, can you actually pick out a persons face in these pictures? I was pretty diligent about that before I posted. If you don't like it, don't look at them.

Posted: 2016-06-01, 3:45 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I don't know...that guy under the yellow and white street signs looks pretty identifiable to me!

;)

Posted: 2016-06-05, 6:45 pm

420 Power Kat
Yep,,that's me

[ 18 posts ] 

Jump to: