Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
August 2015 reviews of Hannover/braunschweig/bremen/Bonn/Köln
Posted: 2015-08-21, 4:54 pm

Cavalier Eternal
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
My first report here, as this site combined with some German forums provided a great deal of help over the past month. Hope these reviews will help others too.

Braunschweig

Night life: Great vibe to the city, friendly bars and 19th century city architecture.

Action possibilities: RLD, a couple of low to mid grade brothels, and indie working girls.
I booked a good rep indie girl later for the night as the safest of choices but after a couple of afternoon drinks thought i'd try the RLD first and to be frank it's a bit hard to rate RLD.
On the smallish side but well packed, all races and ages. A bit for every taste, prices are 30 for suck and fuck and 50 for half an hour. Got the sense that it's a pretty straight forward service oriented street, no selling up or anything. Went with a slim blondie and was that satisfied that i cancelled the indie one.

Hannover

Night Life: Fucking Great to say the least .I really liked it, lots of Youth and Bourbon.

Action possibilities: Jesus christ man! Alot!

1- Ludwigstrasse's RLD: Near the bahnhof, more of an "Ausländer" working girls street, and a few Caucasian.
But all in all you can find real beauties here, visited twice, one of 'em was 3 am, only 4 girls were still working lol , but one ebony beauty took me places : ) 30E suck and fuck.

2- Reitwallstrasse's and the adjoined streets Eroscenters: Closes early, was there 4 am and it was like a desert, so no infos on those sorry. next month tho : )

3- Brothels: A handful but got the sense that the main competition is between "Yes-sir" and "Penthouse".
Both really high end German standards brothels, opted to try "Yes-sir" tho. Englishmen club's furnished and really nice staff, showers are really upscale, the Parade was embarrassing tho, 5 pm on a Friday's night and 3 girls ! Went with a 6/10 girl and service was meh ..okay, 100/hour with kissing and uhm well, other German weird extras lol.

4- Braun8: A big Laufhaus, a bit far deeper in the city than the rest, haven't visited yet. will tho, and will let you know, from what I heard it's decent place.

5- A couple of "All Inclusive Partytreffs": Not my thing, but even those have a rep. to be real good! Prices from what I gathered are 80E for 4 hours, fuck as many girls as you can. Normally 7-8 girls around, all 5/10 or 6/10 , private rooms or in front of others.

Bremen

Night life: The best German city I've visited in this department so far , the bars scene is unbelievable. Lots of Gigs and friendly inhabiters.

Action possibilities: One of the worst sadly , the RLD is a NO GO , i repeat the RLD is a NO GO . and to on top of that no good brothels no good Laufhausen no good Partytreffs no nothing .
The best choice is the indie working girls, lots of them and lots of reviews in German forums, some real beauties. I don't know if it's allowed to post links here, but it's easy to do a search for those just type the name of the city you wish followed with "ladies forum" and you'll get all the reviews tagged in that city in that particular forum you just need a good translator or good German. Prices of working girls are 80-120 an hour.

Bonn

Already posted a report in another Bonn's topic you can search for it, but to sum it up, the shittiest city for a guy in his late 20s in Germany, period.

Köln

Night life: Great. Irish pubs are where you want to spend your night there! And the Cathedral of course : )

Action possibilities: Man oh man!

1- Al Basha: Sufficient infos in this forum if you use the search tools, don't have anything to add.
2- Bordello: Right across the street from the former, and the same ambiance. Prices are better tho.
3- Indie working girls: Loads! use the same technique I mentioned in the bremen's section and you are good.
4- Nearby FKK villas: Babylon and whatnot, more than sufficient infos in this forum xD
5- the Brothels: Lots of those, but let's be frank, "TeenyLand" is the highlight of them all, and for a good reason too, i mean jesus christ ! You can never find such a parade except in three berlin's saloons.
Visited 2 times one of them 5 pm on a Tuesday, which is a really crappy timing in Deutschland, 8 girls in their parade, 4 of them were 10/10 in my standards and the rest 8/10 or 9/10! Good showers and really friendly staff, and even tho i'm not big on reviewing a girl by her name, i have to applaud for "Leonie",a Kölner, blondie, slim, her back is tattooed and has a face of an urban angel, 19 yo, that friendly, real shy but follows your leads just fine. One of those few sessions that you curse the moment you didn't extend for another hour after 10 mins of leaving the premises lol. "Alex" was superb too for those who has a mind for punk tattooed girls , great personality as well. But both have outdated pictures on their website, and here is one of the few times that outdated pictures don't mean a bad thing lol, quite the contrary actually.
Real pricy tho, 100 for 45 mins and 140 for an hour, kissing and cuming on body included, lots of things are included too but they are so pretty that you don't need an extra fetish to do the trick.

There were a couple of cities here and there too, but i highly suspect any of you will get stuck there lol, so nothing worth mentioning, normal laufhausen, 5/10-6/10 across Germany in general, normal services.

Hope it was a good read and provided adequate Infos on the atmosphere in these cities.
Great forum you guys.
Re: August 2015 reviews of Hannover/braunschweig/bremen/Bonn/Köln
Posted: 2015-08-21, 5:02 pm

Stratosphere
Very good report Cavalier. Good info here.

I have no plans now going to Germany, but with a report like yours it might happen. The prices are really good! I would happily have paid 140 for an hour at Teenyland. That is not expensive compared to Amsterdam.
Posted: 2015-08-21, 8:01 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Great report! Thanks very much and welcome!

Posted: 2015-08-24, 1:18 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Supurb intel, Mr. Cavalier!
I've never heard of Teenyland, but it is now on my "To do" list.

Weasel

Posted: 2015-08-24, 4:26 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
FWIW I added a list of Bonn possibilities here:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=23763&p=161658#p161658

Posted: 2015-08-26, 8:55 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
weasel9x9 wrote:
Supurb intel, Mr. Cavalier!
I've never heard of Teenyland, but it is now on my "To do" list.

Weasel

If you fancy that, try also 'Nyloncafe' in Frechen (immediately west of Koeln). Ex 'Schieferhof' girls work there.
Good reviews in various fora, fair prices. German set-up and service - what can be better ?

cheers,

Gaston.
Posted: 2015-08-29, 2:08 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
G.laGaffe wrote:

If you fancy that, try also 'Nyloncafe' in Frechen (immediately west of Koeln). Ex 'Schieferhof' girls work there.

Ah, OK, now you have MY attention! Do you happen to recall which ex-Bernds girls these would be?

Posted: 2015-08-31, 12:12 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Die Tsarina - need to say more ?

Gaston.
Posted: 2015-09-02, 8:49 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Oh, and Blanche - ex Babylon. How much worse can life get ;-)
Posted: 2015-09-03, 2:56 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Ooooh, Blanche!
I love a girl that knows how to tie a scarf!
I wondered where she went.

Posted: 2016-06-02, 9:44 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
FWIW I finally got around to integrating some of the above info into my map linked below.

[ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: