Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Sweet wednesday london
Posted: 2015-08-23, 12:42 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Finally i had a wednesday off with no train strikes to be albe to visit london.I went to sweet wednesday ts club which is below a pub called central station.Easy walking distance from kings cross train station maybe 10-15 mins if your a slow coach like me.I arrived around 2 in the afternoon and there was only a couple of ts there one was in a playroom giving out blowjobs and there was a line of 4 men waiting i went back to the bar upstairs and had a drink.Watching the ts girls arriving and going downstairs i thought things should be hotting up down there now and they certainly was.There was a blonde ts on one of the beds being done from behind and giving a blowjob.On a closer inspection i want sure if she was female she had little perky tits hidden under her top i had a little feel and thought they was fake she was a ts.One guy finished and another started to put a condom on for his turn and the ts asks how many is that so far she says the guys replies 4.The girls goes im going to beat my record today and i have alot of work to do.I started to wonder what the number was and walked away.

On previous visits here i have had a little interaction with ts girls ive recived a blowjob and handjobs i have a bit of a issue here at sweet wednesdays as there is no area for showering or cleaning.I now belive in a bit bi sexuall as i have a few fantasies regarding ts girls i nearly went to see a paid for ts for the experiance but bottled it.There are 2 ts girls that come to the club once a month very regular and they travel a long way on a train for the day there and they make the most of it.One girl was the first ti take me into a.playroom.and i had some fun with its been quite a while since i have see her and she said hello and had a chat.She asked me.what.ive been doing and my experiance with ts girls.i was telling her not much still as i havent been recently so she and her partner to me into the playroom which was empty at the time.

So they was shaging away and i was.watching with her partner playing with me and moves over to give me a blowjob i recived a little of this before other people started coming in and joining in.My friend told someone 6 times to stop what he was doing before he went off.Anyway it will be easyier if i say my friends.name.is amber and.her partner is julie not there real names.julie was resting sitting next to me moaning about the guy and put her leg over mine and layed up against me to rest.I said are you.ok etc she says yeah i have to keep a eye on amber all the time.I tokd julie what a big cock she has and that she was sexy she said thanks alot i put my hand up her leather skirt and started to play with her its massive lol.

I pulled julies cock out of her knickers and it stood up its.thick and long i play with her a little and start give give a handjob and i look at her face and looks like she is enjoying herself.I felt her cock really swell around the shaft and get warm she then cum.She tells.me im a right wanker and says have you wanked off 2 ts girls toghether and once so amber laid beside her and i wanked both of them this was a little more difficult than one lol.I carried on with just amber and julie was kissing amber.After sometime amber was moaning away and cum aswell.They both started to kiss me and playing with me amber then gave me a.blowjob until i came in her mouth.

So we.was sitting talking i said to julie i felt like sucking you earlier but ive never done this before to anyone she says just put it in your mouth and take your time nice and slow.I moved over her and took her cock and started to.suck her it was ok i was just slowly moving up and down over her and licked all over her tip i actually quite enjoyed sucking.So we finished up they had to go back for there train i washed up in the bath room and went home.

This was a very unique experience for me i felt very easy with julie and enjoyed my time with her.Amber also she was quite alot smaller than julie in size but more attractive.I would say this is the first time i have looked at a.cock and been attracted to it so i would say i must be bi sexuall.I love girls also even more so they are fun i could watch girls all day.Im not attracted to men in anyway but there must be something with me to find julies cock a turn on.What do you think on ts girls is it a unique thing or are they just men that are gay and im bi sexuall.
Re: Sweet wednesday london
Posted: 2015-08-23, 12:51 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Sorry about the typing on the mobile at work i hope its readable.
Posted: 2015-08-23, 3:07 pm

essexlad Power Kat
I don't like being label as bi or gay as the last two years I told my mother and few close friends that's I was in love with a TS and plan to married her .

It's one of those topics where lot's of hetero will only see it as gay . I had one friend who did not take the news too well which just simple put you like men . I got 0% interest in men and I am one of the lads when it comes to drinking , football etc ...

In the end its more of questions on why it such a big turn on being with a TS and people not understanding as I'm more open minded about things and traveling does that. For me I always respectful and treat women/ts the same .

I think my reason why I more sticking to ladyboys these days was that I had incredible sex and they seem to enjoy the same things I like to do .Try before in amsterdam being bottom but I could not be in a rush breaking me in .I really enjoy sucking and then me giving them one its such a turn one watching them in cowgirl position .
I do think one day I would try again being bottom but I think I would have to get comfortable with them at first so I still really enjoy topping them and watching her cum . I still can't wait to fly back to Thailand and I'm more into going there than anywhere else at the moment
I have gotten some great tips on Brazil TS scene so maybe one day I try my luck there.

Great report on Sweet Wednesdays I remember many years ago when it just started while I still live in Essex and was a bit too shy to travel there . I remember chatting online to a older brazilian tv would go there and she was very hung so one of my regrets not going there.

Thanks for the report really enjoy your insight and your threesome sounds great .
Posted: 2015-08-23, 8:56 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Thanks for the reply i also treat a ts like a lady and give them compliments the same as a girl.Its kinda a different when im giving a handjob i just imagine its my cock and do as i ilke this seem to work well with the ts.Sweet Wednesdays is a very unique place i like it there as most are friendly.I feel quite ok being with ts girls and doing a little more with them each time.Also now i have a couple of friends there it easy for me to join in now also if the other ts girls see your ok there ok to you also.I have never mention this to anyone yet in real life and probaly never will.
Posted: 2015-09-02, 8:05 am

splodge Power Kat
I see them as the third sex. Neither gay man nor woman. When u find a really nice one they can be much sexier than a real woman . And that place has plenty nice ones. Plenty tough ones too though. I went a while ago. There was a beautiful blonde woman getting shagged by plenty. I missed that but so I was told. I went downstairs - don't always bother. Too tempting and find it too risky. I saw one of the best go down there. She seems to get bummed non stop but this time she wanted me too.i just stood and wanked whilst she got shagged in the cubicle. She motioned for me to put my Rodger thru the glory hole. I emptied at the same moment so that wasn't happening. Returned later a little drunk. Was on a dogging mission. A woman was getting shagged. I wanked and watched thru the awkwardly placed glory holes. I went in to watch. The man didn't like it so I left. Went back to voyeurism. A trans came in. United but I didn't mind. Rubbed her body on me but nothing too sexual happened.

My opinion is. In places like this I need to empty before I get myself in trouble. I.e. stds etc. Ams you be careful in there mate. It's difficult not to be tempted. Bar upstairs is more my cup of tea. I just have a wank before I go lol.

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: