Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Antwerp, Den Haag, Amsterdam, Alkmaar, Brussels, etc.
Posted: 2016-01-24, 4:36 pm

splodge Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello all

I'm out of retirement again . Off to the above cities. Be good if anyone knows any transvestite or shemale clubs in any of those cities. Think I'll ask some of the tgirls in Antwerp. Surely a city like Brussels has a place like that. Looking forward to it and going soon. Will post brief updates on what the rlds are like. Numbers , types of women or shemales etc. Places to eat and good pubs. Watch this space. Splodge is back for a bit.

Posted: 2016-02-07, 7:51 am

Mojito
There are definitely no transexual girls in Brussels working as a window girl.

You may have a little more luck in Antwerp and there should be one that caters to your tastes there.

Regards.
Re: Antwerp, Den Haag, Amsterdam, Alkmaar, Brussels, etc.
Posted: 2016-02-07, 6:11 pm

splodge Power Kat
Yes. Antwerp has lots of trans and shemales. Brussels has a peep show and live sex show so that's one reason eh I love Brussels. Also the nice chicken shop by the rld in Brussels.

Posted: 2016-02-19, 11:28 pm

splodge Power Kat
Antwerp 1700-1830 . Lots of windows full except in villa tinto but still plenty in there too. Courtyard areas had 2 in each bit one end. Total 4 one end. About 6 other end. Loads of shemales and trannies. Also a couple of transsexuals I suspect. Peep.show closed. Cinema open instead. I'm. Hoping to see a woman in there one day. No luck yet. Just one bloke into there this time having a wank. 6 euro entrance. Rld had the following mix. About 30-40 percent full also.
20% trans.
45% ees in 20s
8 % in their 30s.
10% black ladies..
2% oriental.
15% milfs.

More city update to follow. Didn't shag anything. Fancied a few but nothing shagged.
Posted: 2016-02-21, 12:20 pm

splodge Power Kat
Den Haag 1630-1930 . Fairly quiet at first. About 30 % full in Doubletstraat. Hardly any in Geleenstraat. I'm sure this would change as the evening progressed. Didn't get a chance to go back to Geleenstraat and there as lots of rain too so that probably affects business. Spent thr majority of the time in Doubletstraat
At about 1730 the girls on show increased to about 60-70% . Something on offer for everyone really. Black women , Latinos, Eastern Euros. I'd say it was the following roughly.
25% younger ees.
10% black ladies.
15% local ladies
50 % Hispanic latino types. Various ages .

I've seen the place a lot better than it was on this day but I'd say the nonstop stop rain was to blame.
Posted: 2016-02-23, 11:22 am

splodge Power Kat
Brussels 22/02/16 . Monday. 1300-1500. Lots of the usual. In Brussels. Near enough every window full. Strippers in the peep show. Also live sex. Some stunning women. Enjoyed that. Rue de linnes, etc had the usual mix of Blake ladies and older white women. Some of the older white emmer were stunning. Also some tasty black ladies and one stunning latino. But yes. There was some rough ones there too.
Planet sexy . Antwerp. Just a side note. I think there was a stripper upstairs in the cinema. Have been in a couple of times and there have been girls working there. I think this one was offering private dances. Wish we had places like this back home.

[ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: