Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Looking for World update
Posted: 2016-02-08, 4:24 am

hmfic777
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'm planning a trip to Frankfurt end of Feb, haven't been in a while (like years), and my favorite club has always been World due to facilities (sauna, pool, rest areas). Curious how scene has changed and what to expect now. I only will have about one night from Sunday afternoon to Monday morning. Thank you!
Re: Looking for World update
Posted: 2016-02-16, 8:31 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
hmfic777 wrote:
my favorite club has always been World due to facilities (sauna, pool, rest areas). Curious how scene has changed and what to expect now. I only will have about one night from Sunday afternoon to Monday morning. Thank you!

Hello,

Yes, among the clubs in and around Frankfurt, I have had the most fondful memories at FKK World with girls in and out of the zimmers; and fellow inspectors outside of the zimmers of course! :)

I hope that you can surprise yourself by setting expectations low. Between December and January, I have been to Palace and Sharks several times and spot FKKW regulars and girls as well.

I don't know when you last visited World. Sabrina and Alina are still there. Marina, Christina and Andrea should be back. Marta from Poland had been spotted at Sharks (part time only). Alice has moved on. Diana with the awesome breasts may be around but her elder and younger sisters are long gone. Adelina had left for 2 years. One brunette walked up to me and insisted that she knew me. I know I have never met her. "I know. But you are always with this crazy thin blonde. She's gone." FOCK! Juliana is gone.

If you are into Karina (skinny like Uma Jolie's elder sister) and Bianca/Lavinia (with gorgeous long legs) like me, they are now at Sharks and they have no intention to return to World.

The MILF with the long sexy legs and curvy hips Catherine is now at Palace.

I hope your upcoming visit and subsequent report will bring me back to FKKW.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-02-17, 7:48 pm

hmfic777
Thank you Fred, I will update end of the month, after my trip!
Posted: 2016-03-01, 12:30 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
hmfic777 wrote:

Did you go? The weather was nice briefly Saturday morning in Frankfurt. Then it turned windy and chilly late afternoon and continued onto the evening.

Perhaps I'll check out World in late March....

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-03-11, 5:28 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
hmfic777 wrote:

No report yet?! I may have to conduct a thorough investigation at FKKW next week.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-03-22, 3:17 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Do you know Ariel from Romania - very thin petite blonde who has been gone for three years from World? She's now at Palace after a short stint at FKK Sharks.

If you visit Sharks, you'll run into quite a few x-World girls as well as inspectors. I was there early for breakfast at 11:45 am today, hoping that Marta from Poland might show up. Well, she did not. :(

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-03-24, 11:32 pm

Petz
fred wrote:
If you visit Sharks, you'll run into quite a few x-World girls as well as inspectors. I was there early for breakfast at 11:45 am today, hoping that Marta from Poland might show up. Well, she did not. :(

Regards,
Fred

Marta only comes to Sharks for her regular customer. They arrive at the same time, they leave at the same time. Don't think she's available for other customers.

Posted: 2016-03-26, 6:43 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Petz wrote:
fred wrote:

Regards,
Fred

Marta only comes to Sharks for her regular customer. They arrive at the same time, they leave at the same time. Don't think she's available for other customers.

Yeah, that's right. Last time, Marta was sitting with her customer at a table for breakfast. As she walked by my table, she would flash me that "I know you" look followed by that cool "you are not worthy" look. Then she walked away, changed clothes and walked out. It's nice to see those hips in motion though. :)

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-03-29, 12:13 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
hmfic777 wrote:
my favorite club has always been World due to facilities (sauna, pool, rest areas).

No clubs can rival FKK World in the summer time - sand volleyball, outdoor BBQ, green lawn, big outdoor pool, etc.

However, the brand new sauna and the almost brand new steam bath at FKK Sharks are far better than that at Palace or at World.

Someone like yours truly (last month) may argue that the rooms are the best at Palace. Not true any more. Wait till you see the new rooms at Sharks in the new wing (with expanded lockers room, new showers, new bathrooms on the first floor)
- at least two rooms with functional showers that can fit three individuals :), possibly four (to be tested)
- one S&M room with restraints on the wall and at the bed rests - the light in the middle of the ceiling is a real torture
- one "Enter the Dragon" mirror room that comes very close to those two special rooms at Oase but without all those artistic drawings - it's a non-smoking room and it can get warm after 1 hour :)
- one race car (red and black bed) room with very nice bed and mattress
- one country style room with window that open. You can fit four individuals on the nice bed comfortably (as tested) :)

I can't wait for the start of Euro 2016 when we can sit inside the tent at FKK World and watch football on the projection TV. Gorgeous babes will be distractions! Thus FKK Sharks (no. 1 at the moment) will then be the club to avoid. :) Well, things can change very fast....

Regards,
Fred

P.S. If you are looking for the tiny and charming Marina at World, she's still there.

Attachments
FKK Sharks in March - renovations completed.jpg
FKK Sharks in March - renovations completed.jpg [ 122.47 KiB ]
FKK Sharks in March - outside area - renovations in progress.jpg
FKK Sharks in March - outside area - renovations in progress.jpg [ 167.81 KiB ]
Posted: 2016-05-31, 8:06 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
World will host its 13th birthday party on Saturday.

Regards,
Fred
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: