Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 16 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Titty Time!
Posted: 2009-05-20, 2:02 am

papawhiteheadSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Ha-ha, good title huh? Hey, I'm back in the 'Dam soon and was hoping to find someone who is more receptive to breast play. I searched but could really find anything. Thanks for your help

Posted: 2009-05-21, 12:18 am

Supporting Member
Really?

Posted: 2009-05-24, 9:20 pm

Supporting Member
Thanks for your help!

Posted: 2015-05-15, 6:18 am

Supporting Member
Another try....6 years later. :) Boobs

Posted: 2015-05-15, 9:54 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
maybe your still at the age that you can play with your mums..............
Re: Titty Time!
Posted: 2015-05-15, 2:40 pm

Supporting Member
Really? I ask a simple question and you choose to insult me? You're a class act sir. I'm sure someone is impressed.

Posted: 2015-05-15, 6:10 pm

block
ams2008dam wrote:
maybe your still at the age that you can play with your mums..............

A supporting member asks a legit question and another supporting member responds with a half wit smart arse answer. Pretty much sums up this board and the direction it has taken in the past few years. Maybe I am off base here and there was a reason for the childish response but it just dont seem right to be treating a longtime member who supports the board in such a manner. Rant over and RIP B B King

Miles Davis
Posted: 2015-05-16, 1:34 am

Stratosphere
Yep re-think this answer.

Why should most decline this? Never experienced a no to such request.

What do you want thats so special that they recline 100E sessions should be alright.
Posted: 2015-05-16, 12:27 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
I think it might help if you define what you refer to as breast play?????
Especially at €100 mark, most girls would be receptive to what I would call breast play, fondling, licking, etc.
If you mean a Russian finish without, that narrows the field.

...and yeah RIP B B King. So many greats have left us recently.

Posted: 2015-05-16, 4:04 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
block wrote:
A supporting member asks a legit question and another supporting member responds with a half wit smart arse answer. Pretty much sums up this board and the direction it has taken in the past few years.

I don't think that's particularly accurate or fair. You're of course entitled to your opinion.

As for the bickering in this thread, I don't condone it... what can I do/say? The quality of discussion is only as good as you guys make it. If someone wants to answer OP, please do, that's what the board is for.

Posted: 2015-05-16, 5:45 pm

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
A couple of Dutch MILF's in the Singel have a reputation for this, although It is not my thing, so I cannot vouch personally. Day shift especially. The Brazillian girl in 8 Oudeniewstraat days also used to offer uncovered Russian finish, but I have not seen her in her room for the last few trips.
If you are into BBW girls, I would also ask around the Old Church area (I don't think I have ever recommended that!). THe few good stories that i have heard from this area have involved tit play, and at a surprising low price!
I can't think of a young girl currently working that would fit the bill.
If you are thinking more along the lines of breast bondage or slapping, Sexslavinnen night in Schoten might work. I've seen it, but not on every visit.
I'd also consider DutchDebbie.nl, a favorite and famous local amateur. She is very aggressive about using her ample bussom. Usually at the Thursday gangbang at Paradise. She used to post her anticipated appearances on the website.
Almost forgot--Pale skinned Albanian Redhead that used to work nights in 1 or 2 Bethlehemstraat. I don't think she works regularly, but i have seen her in the last year. Otherswise kind of a mechanical performance, but her tits were really nice, and she was proud to put them to use.
I don't think this is going to be hard to find if your idea of play is not too aggressive, but I think you will find more choices outside the Wallen.

Weasel

P.S. My initial impression when I saw that the first few posts here were from the same person put me off a little. I personally don't like it when I see a thread "bumped" to churn for responses, or when a lack of replies leads to taunting. It just feels a little like being nagged. I think the questions and the topic are perfectly reasonable, and I have enjoyed Papa's posts over the years. I think a clean, fresh post after such a long time would have been received better. But then, I am old and cranky, and bitch incessantly about little slights, real and imagined.
Now, back to the titfucking....

Posted: 2015-05-16, 6:15 pm

grimnul Power Kat
I know Simona allows uncovered titfuck finishes. Did it myself once or twice.
Posted: 2015-05-17, 12:02 am

Shinken69 Power Kat
If it's uncovered Russian finishes we are talking about, I'd recommend Nigerian Rita.
ONS 5L, nights, weekends.
Very responsive nipples that start out as big as my thumbs. I kid you not!!

Short curley hair, usually white lace body.

Posted: 2015-05-17, 12:41 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

Girls with big boobs ?

(H)elena Sint Annenstraat 122 (nightshift)

Greek Anna Trompettersteeg 5-1 (dayshift)

Anna Sint Annendwarsstraat 26-1 (nightshift)

Sherida, Trompettersteeg 5-2 (nigthshift)

The girl in Molensteeg 41-4, dayshift, sorry don't know her name, but last time I saw (was the first time), she was wearing a black bra and a black pantie. She just in front of Cafe Sailor. Maybe an hungarian girl. Long black hair. D-Cup

Amber, Molensteeg, is the only dutch mature blonde girl in the alley, D-Cup, can't miss her.

Michaela Stoofsteeg 6-1, nigthshift

Etc.
Posted: 2015-05-18, 10:57 pm

block
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
block wrote:
A supporting member asks a legit question and another supporting member responds with a half wit smart arse answer. Pretty much sums up this board and the direction it has taken in the past few years.

I don't think that's particularly accurate or fair. You're of course entitled to your opinion.

As for the bickering in this thread, I don't condone it... what can I do/say? The quality of discussion is only as good as you guys make it. If someone wants to answer OP, please do, that's what the board is for.

Fair enough. I probably was a bit overboard in my initial assessment.

Miles Davis
Posted: 2015-05-18, 11:54 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
Carice Liefde wrote:
The girl in Molensteeg 41-4, dayshift, sorry don't know her name, but last time I saw (was the first time), she was wearing a black bra and a black pantie. She just in front of Cafe Sailor. Maybe an hungarian girl. Long black hair. D-Cup.

Amalia, Romanian, claims to be Brazilian, but speaks no Portuguese.
I'm certain she'd go for Russian ZC ending, but she's a good deal smaller than a D cup.

[ 16 posts ] 

Jump to: