Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
name of a girl in the RLD please !
Posted: 2009-10-06, 5:05 am

tayduy
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hi guys !
i passed a amazing week end in Amsterdam ! i am going with a stunning girl in the RLD but i have forget to ask her name ! she says me he is sicilian, she is brunette, medium with a fantastic ass ! i think her kamer is in the oudezijds voorburgwal street, a street where there aren't a lot kamer ! maybe number 75, his room is beside a big room with 3 blonde girls,it is next to the bridge !
His room is underneath, almost undergroud, above there is another room!
can you please give me her id, name and if someone have ever report about her !
i meet wendy of prive 42 and annie bj of prive LA too, fantastics girls !
thanks you guys for precious information in forum !
Re: name of a girl in the RLD please !
Posted: 2009-10-06, 1:02 pm

jgramos Moderator
Ok, you've lost me......is this a woman or a TS cos one minute your saying "he" then saying "her"? Also, any idea which bridge, which side of the canal, etc....? It'd be worth you looking at George's Map of De Wallen and looking at his pictures of the kamers......you may recognise which one it was.....then you'll get a pretty accurate answer!

Peace

Posted: 2009-10-06, 3:42 pm

LiCKYaSLo
Looks like this is around the corner of the molensteeg.
there is a souterrain and right next to it there are 3 windows.
she maybe that italian chick who seems to be a "rip-off" to some
Posted: 2009-10-06, 9:15 pm

LiCKYaSLo
ok just recieved new intel ! it seems to be on the nieuwezijdsvoorbugwal corner oudekennissteeg. (left side out of the oudekennissteeg)
Maybe we should Wim ask to participate on this one.

PS Wim im old skool reg from into the '95 till '02 so i need to get in touch again.. lol
Posted: 2009-10-06, 11:01 pm

tayduy
Hi,

In the corner between the bridge and, 69, Oudezijds Voorburgwal near cafe 'Pleinzitch', there are 3 windows with blond girls. Near these windows there is an staircase with a window above and a window below. The Italian (Sicilian) girl is in the below window. She maybe to be a "rip-off" to some because she ask me to pay 50 euros more to change position. But she is so beautiful with a fantastic ass. Can you give me her ID please ? Thanks a lot
Posted: 2009-10-06, 11:12 pm

brunno69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
You know where she is, why do you need an ID, in case she gives you a false name? Chance it

Posted: 2009-10-07, 12:42 am

BadonkadonkSupporting Member
Supporting Member
tayduy wrote:
She is brunette, medium with a fantastic ass... she may be a "rip-off" to some because she ask me to pay 50 euros more to change position.
When somebody mention "fantastic ass" I get very interested and listen carefully! I do remember i girl from my last trip in May, that was in that room on OZA. She also had a great ass and possibly it is the same girl. I never sessioned with her though, but I will check THIS girl up on my upcoming trip. From this "report" I assume that I will get a decent session for 50E, but only with one position. If the ass is that great I'm ok with that, as long it is doggystyle! Tayduy, could you choose whatever position you liked with this girl? Did you choose doggy? Was she a daytime girl or did she work evenings? Feel free to fill in with more details of the session, it could be helpful! Thanks.

Last edited by Badonkadonk on 2009-10-07, 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2009-10-07, 12:59 am

jgramos Moderator
Torinofreak, I believe the girl the OP is on about is actually on OZV!!!! Here's a pic of where I think he means.... http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr30 ... 9and83.jpg Rooms at 79 I've been told to stay away from several times, so tend not to go down that direction! Just continue over the bridge and straight down Oude Kennis.

Peace

Posted: 2009-10-07, 1:27 am

BadonkadonkSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks jgramos for clearing things up. I mixed up OZA and OZV. It's quite easy since the names are similar and there are bridges on both of them and also downstairs kamers close to the bridges. So if I get this right tayduy is meaning 83-S... Anyway, it's not that important to me. What means the most is the quality of the ass, and if it's such a great ass as tayduy is saying I might try a session despite your recommendations of staying away from those kamers. We'll see in two weeks from now when I will take a look at that ass!
Posted: 2009-10-07, 6:02 am

tayduy
Oh yes !! is the girl on the 83-S !!! Do you have her name ? She is a Italian brunette ! Yes she have a fantastic ass, i paid for 50 euros but for only one position : missionary, i ask she to have doggy but she ask to paid for another 50 euros ! i think if you make doggy with his beautiful ass, it's would be extraordinary
If anyone have ever going with her, and can give her name...i would like to see report about her on the device..... thanks !!!
Posted: 2014-09-30, 3:47 am

ayranman
Sorry for the old thread bump but anyone know if she is still around? Had her back at the time of the OP and it was very good. 50 euros for her on top, naked and I could touch. I didn't even negotiate the latter two things.
Posted: 2014-09-30, 7:21 pm

mr brightside
Could be Roberta, she says she is from Sicily.
Did she give you feedback on your performance afterwards? If so that's definitely her...
Posted: 2014-09-30, 9:42 pm

PeterPiper
mr brightside wrote:
Did she give you feedback on your performance afterwards? If so that's definitely her...

LOL. Not one to go to for those that are insecure in their performance then!
Posted: 2014-10-06, 12:39 am

ayranman
mr brightside wrote:
Could be Roberta, she says she is from Sicily.

Yes! LOL, is she still around?
 [ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: