Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 13 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
tall blonde from years ago.
Posted: 2010-07-25, 10:29 am

redstar75
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi to you all. Can anyone remember the tall blonde girl who used to work in the "in den lichtenkooi" she was well known for her deepthroat and was therefore very popular at the time. (maybe 10 years ago, not sure) she was one of the "stars" during that time.
can anyone shed light on what became of her. when she did finish, and if she carried on work somewhere else.
also am i right in thinking she was dutch?
many thanks
Re: tall blonde from years ago.
Posted: 2010-07-25, 12:13 pm

Diabolo
Really no idea who you are talking about ...

Just kidding ! Of course that's Sabrina, Dutch indeed, tall (maybe 1m85), very slim, I saw her last time summer 2006, then she vanished. Some people said she has been working in Antwerp RLD, but that's second hand information and I think no one from the board actually saw her anymore.

Last discussion about her : http://www.ignatzmice.com/WWWBoard/PHPB ... ina#112792

Posted: 2010-07-25, 1:46 pm

redstar75
I really dont think it is sabrina. i am a regular visitor to the dam and have not seen this stunner for many years. if someone came up with the name i would know it straight away. too much amstel over the years prevents me from remembering.
many thanks though.
Posted: 2010-07-25, 1:55 pm

Diabolo
In den lichtenkooi + deepthroat + tall blonde + disappeared some years ago : I was pretty sure it was Sabrina, sorry !

Posted: 2010-07-25, 3:28 pm

redstar75
even though i am a betting man i dont think i would wage against what you are saying. however thinking back to my trips to the dam, its been much further back than 2006 since i saw the girl in question. during the time i am thinking of there used to be 3 girls that stood out on the device more than any others. there was nina, sabrina and ..........
lets see if anyone comes up with another name. my apologies if you are proved correct.
many thanks.
Posted: 2010-07-25, 3:34 pm

Diabolo
If that's far prior 2006, I can't say, my first visit to Amsterdam was in 2005. Yeah, let's see what other board members will say.

Posted: 2010-07-25, 4:42 pm

amsterman Power Kat
Well i last saw Sabrina working just before Christmas 2006, it was my first time with her and then she disappeared!! LOL!!

Maybe she was broken hearted at knowing she had to share me with other girls :-) haha!

But certainly she was around for quite a while before then as i'd often thought i'd like to try her, but it was a few years before i found ignatz so just went with whoever took my fancy back then.

But i agree with Diabolo...the description of Dutch, blonde, tall, deepthroat, OZA 117 is a perfect description of Sabrina!! The only extras you could say are very slim and tiny titties.

It is hard thinking back that many years though!! LOL!

I am just addicted to beautiful women ;-)....

And like to have lots of sex with them :-)
Posted: 2010-07-25, 5:57 pm

MiamiDaveSupporting Member
Supporting Member
amsterman wrote:
But i agree with Diabolo...the description of Dutch, blonde, tall, deepthroat, OZA 117 is a perfect description of Sabrina!! The only extras you could say are very slim and tiny titties.

Yeah, definitely sounds like Sabrina. One other thing, I do remember tattoos on her back, but can't remember of what. BTW, that deep throat technique easily trumped my tat adversion :-)

If I remember right she also did a great CG.
Posted: 2010-07-25, 6:27 pm

redstar75
i am getting totally outnumbered here. and when you said she was also thin with tiny titties a vision of her came straight back into my mind.
i guess we have a definate id confirmed here.
many thanks.
Posted: 2010-07-25, 7:24 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Sabrina actually made some posts here after leaving AMS. She was working in the smallish RLD in Oostende. (See map link below for details).

Posted: 2010-07-26, 2:26 pm

santaclauseSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Sabrina did try returning to the wallen for a few days long after her move to Antwerp. She had her old kamer for 3 days, and I was her first and last customer, and a few more in between. I don't think she repeated it because the drive was too much. Can't remember the year, but it was the same time that Julia returned briefly from Utrecht before retiring for good.

Posted: 2015-09-24, 1:42 pm

xoxoxsabrina
Hii

I am flatered :) with the good reviews here!
If you are still interested i am now receiving private in a discrete motel in Antwerp.
So if you are ever in the neighbourhood just give me a call.
( i can give you my number in a private message)
And you can also find my number on the website of Kinky.
Just press : Schilde and/or sabrina in the search area.

x

Sabrina
Posted: 2015-09-29, 5:48 am

GrijpstraSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello again Sabrina.
It great to hear from you, hope all is well.

Thanks for the good times and lessons.
It was always fun blowing cones in your upstairs room.

[ 13 posts ] 

Jump to: