Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Black Girls
Posted: 2012-04-09, 3:25 am

m02499
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
There doesn't seem to be many posts about decent black girls currently working in the Wallen. I am planning to be in Amsterdam in late May. Are there any decent black women currently working other than then the women around the Old Church area? Maybe I need to hit Alkmaar or Den Haag.
Re: Black Girls
Posted: 2012-04-09, 8:49 am

essexlad Power Kat
I did see one or two nice ones last time round the old church was like one nice day time and one night time the rest are all not that nice. Singel there one in the morning/afternoons next to the canal she was light brown but had lovely big tits slim and sexy lips. I'm hope she there at the end of May as that same time I be there too. also I'm checking out Den Haag for new faces.
Posted: 2012-04-09, 8:53 am

gekos
Never been with her, but i've seen her long time ago. I read good reports: Victoria/Nicole in Monnikenstraat 59-2 nightshift. You can read about her in Girl Section or using search tool.
Regards
Posted: 2012-04-09, 7:24 pm

m02499
Thanks for the info. I never had any luck in spotting anyone around the Singel although the girl you described sounds like a winner. Hopefully, she will still be working during my visit.
Posted: 2012-04-09, 10:38 pm

AMSBIKER
Second the Singel area. Hit and miss a bit but normally there are a few cuties there. Had a few good sessions with nice girls and not clockwatchers and no up selling. My area of choose now

Have fun

AB

Posted: 2012-04-10, 4:46 pm

alexatmalta
Victoria/Nicole in Monnikenstraat 59-2 is definately recommended. Though you have to consider that she doesn't work on weekends and on friday's evenings finishes enough early - at about midnight. Never seen her after 1 am.
The other young black girl is at Stoof 4L. She's around 24 y.o., very slim with A cups. Never been with her, wanted to visit once, but when I came to her kamer, I saw her shouting at a black guy inside her kamer. She was so loud that all other girls at Stoof opened their doors to find out what's happening... so I didn't risk to come in that day or later)) May be she's good provider, may be not - haven't found any reports.
Posted: 2012-05-26, 3:44 am

lilji
I got a good deal with one of the black girls around the church area just after midnightish time. 30 Euros suck, fuck in three positions and finished with a bj covered.

She wasn't a looker, but touch everywhere you wanted. This was my second experience and for 30 Euros was decent.

Wish I asked names now I found this place. She was a bit chubby and had an african accent.
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: