Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 65 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Transexual
Posted: 2011-09-15, 12:07 am

Richarder7
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I see. very interesting. No idea how I will be! I like both of those things and don't know about the other and being fucked! I think it depends on her attitude! I think I could imagine a situation where i might allow it!

We should definitely keep in touch!
Posted: 2011-09-15, 12:08 am

Richarder7
Thanks for that. I will keep an eye out for them. Maybe I will have a short experience first time round and then go for longer...and more.

mmm
Posted: 2011-09-15, 12:13 am

akaDrPussy Moderator
Richarder7 wrote:
Are you recommending these?

Expensive?

Open to everything?

Thanks

A German friend of mine who did a number of trips with me going back a few years,was into that scene and regularly saw both Luna and Minorka. He spoke highly of both of them and Klaus was a proper dirty man so I think you could assume both were broadminded girlies!lol!

Both also work late and it occurs to me that for a first timer the more logical time to be out prowling is more 2/3am as opposed to pm!

Posted: 2011-09-15, 12:28 am

Richarder7
I see! Yes, I can understand you doing those laps! I have done that before around girls. Not sure how I will negotiate or what I will ask for and what they will honestly offer! Then inside it is another story.

One thing I imagine is to be really careful to protect oneself. If you met a careless or malevolent shemale she could ruin your life and one might be too embarrassed to insist on a condom, taking their word for it or giving in to pressure.

20 mins seems short for such a major experience!
Posted: 2011-09-15, 12:29 am

Richarder7
Why do you say that about being out at 2 or 3 am? For first timer?
Posted: 2011-09-15, 1:12 am

Davey88
Richarder7 wrote:
One thing I imagine is to be really careful to protect oneself. If you met a careless or malevolent shemale she could ruin your life and one might be too embarrassed to insist on a condom, taking their word for it or giving in to pressure.

I'd say that applies more to Thailand. In actual fact Amsterdam is probably the best place to start, get a taster. Word of mouth, like on this forum, is probably their best tool (no pun intended).

akaDrPussy wrote:
A German friend of mine who did a number of trips with me going back a few years,was into that scene and regularly saw both Luna and Minorka. He spoke highly of both of them and Klaus was a proper dirty man so I think you could assume both were broadminded girlies!lol!

Hahaha why does Klaus conjure up a stereotypical German!? And I'm all for broadminded!!

:)
Posted: 2011-09-15, 11:37 am

Richarder7
Ah that's good to hear it is so safe. Still, one would want to be careful. Even sucking can be dangerous I mean or being sucked. Don't know much about these things as you can see but I imagine one has to be a bit careful. I would much rather not have to use condoms ...on her and myself. What do you think?
Posted: 2011-09-15, 8:58 pm

Aardvark
Richarder7 wrote:

Probably just that at that time of the night there are less people about and the people that are about are usually looking for the same thing... if you get my drift! Whereas in the daytime there are a lot of tourists about and people stopping to look so it's often harder to approach a window.
Posted: 2011-09-15, 10:02 pm

Richarder7
Ah I see...and understand.

Know of any shemale clubs or places where they go?

Anyway, seems there is a good choice.

Many thanks
Posted: 2011-09-15, 10:32 pm

akaDrPussy Moderator
Aardvark wrote:
Richarder7 wrote:

Probably just that at that time of the night there are less people about and the people that are about are usually looking for the same thing... if you get my drift! Whereas in the daytime there are a lot of tourists about and people stopping to look so it's often harder to approach a window.

Yes Aardvark,that was exactly my thinking when I suggested it would be preferable late on! Seems to me that if you're going to want to chat to a few of the girlies about who's doing what to whom much easier not to have a tour group of 50 Japanese hovering in the background!

Posted: 2011-09-15, 10:38 pm

Richarder7
Nor would I like to appear in their photos! I know they won't let you take pictures anyway. Nice to record a session if you were let!!!

Do you find dope good or bad for sex?

I am staying in a friend's house so might not be easy to come home at 4 am! Tired and worn out!
Posted: 2011-09-15, 10:48 pm

akaDrPussy Moderator
Richarder7 wrote:
Nor would I like to appear in their photos! I know they won't let you take pictures anyway. Nice to record a session if you were let!!!

Do you find dope good or bad for sex?

I am staying in a friend's house so might not be easy to come home at 4 am! Tired and worn out!

Personally speaking I find that the right weed enhances the sexual experience and in that regard you should be thinking along the lines of a nice sativa strain!

Posted: 2011-09-15, 11:30 pm

Richarder7
Oh I see! I had no idea of different kinds. I presume you can ask for that kind and it comes as a cigarette?

Want to have my wits about me too!
Posted: 2011-09-17, 4:37 pm

Harrywildone
I haven't been to Amsterdam in several year but hope to return some time in the next few months. I seem to recall there were one or two clubs with transexual entertainers. I don't see any current information on clubs and was wondering if any information is available. Does Love Club have any ladyboys? Do any of the live shows feature transexuals? One can only hope. LOL Any replies will be most appreciated.
Posted: 2011-09-17, 4:54 pm

akaDrPussy Moderator
Harrywildone wrote:
I haven't been to Amsterdam in several year but hope to return some time in the next few months. I seem to recall there were one or two clubs with transexual entertainers. I don't see any current information on clubs and was wondering if any information is available. Does Love Club have any ladyboys? Do any of the live shows feature transexuals? One can only hope. LOL Any replies will be most appreciated.

None of the live shows feature transexuals and Love Club 21 has only generic girls as far as I am aware!

Posted: 2011-09-17, 5:18 pm

Richarder7
Not sure if my last message went or not.

I just said that I heard there was a restaurant where Shemales serve called the Butterfly. I plan to visit it if it still there.

I would love a club where there were TS even if a mixture of both. What I long for is slow time together and slow touching...being aroused and SEEING her getting aroused, preferably in slacks...leather or silk. Like that?

I would!!

Dreaming
Posted: 2011-09-17, 5:48 pm

bitman
Sameplace runs regular T night once every month as I reckon, check their website...
Showboat also has a special night which includes T's & bi, I had seen a phamplet indicating that once,,again check the agenda on their website....what ever you seekth is available, praise be to Amsterdam, all thy pleasures fulfilled..lol

Posted: 2011-09-17, 6:28 pm

akaDrPussy Moderator
Richarder7 wrote:
Not sure if my last message went or not.

I just said that I heard there was a restaurant where Shemales serve called the Butterfly. I plan to visit it if it still there.

I would love a club where there were TS even if a mixture of both. What I long for is slow time together and slow touching...being aroused and SEEING her getting aroused, preferably in slacks...leather or silk. Like that?

I would!!

Dreaming

Another member,losbal,reported earlier this year that the Butterfly Cafe has closed for business.

Posted: 2011-09-17, 9:41 pm

Richarder7
Thanks I will do that.

I have lovely images!!!
Posted: 2011-09-21, 1:33 am

BobThatcher
Davey88 wrote:
So I thought it was you go in and, well, hope for the best lol.

I know exactly what you mean, but that sounds hilarious.

"Here's £50. (Fingers crossed. Please don't stick your cock up my arse, please don't)"
 [ 65 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to: