Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 178 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Sexyland area kamers closing?
Posted: 2012-06-23, 11:34 am

ThirstyTraveller
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Thanks for the update!
I do hope Alex is still around :(

Posted: 2012-06-23, 11:37 am

Aardvark
ThirstyTraveller wrote:
Thanks for the update!

Exactly my thoughts. I fly out on Friday (29th June 2012) and will report back regarding any changes. I will be looking for Alex whilst i'm over there and i'm considering another session with Alex's Sister (Vicky/Victoria) if I can find her and if I do then I will ask about Alex.
Posted: 2012-06-23, 2:24 pm

ajaxamsterdamfan
I hope Alex wont quit cuz she (along with Jennifer cutie) are my fav girls!
Posted: 2012-06-23, 2:32 pm

akaDrPussy Moderator
Aardvark wrote:
ThirstyTraveller wrote:
Thanks for the update!

Exactly my thoughts. I fly out on Friday (29th June 2012) and will report back regarding any changes. I will be looking for Alex whilst i'm over there and i'm considering another session with Alex's Sister (Vicky/Victoria) if I can find her and if I do then I will ask about Alex.

Vicky was working last weekend but didn't spot Alex.

Posted: 2012-06-23, 2:36 pm

ThirstyTraveller
Aardvark wrote:
ThirstyTraveller wrote:
Thanks for the update!

Nice one! It would be horrible not to see Alex and Victoria anymore.I still got to find the courage to have a threesome with them, it would probably kill me! But atleast i would die with a big grin on my face! 8D

Cheers!!

Posted: 2012-06-24, 2:25 am

Anglofil
Now but, er, I don't get it. If some windows in Oude Kerk area will remain (e.g. Bethlehem and a few other) then what's the point of it all? The stupid politicians won't get the area 'cleaned up', and it will never become a posh area, if there are still some windows there.
Another point, what could they possibly do with the closed windows in Tromp and Dolleb? When you walk/walked in Tromp you get the feeling it was purpose built for housing kamers, right? There could never be nice and cosy apartments in Tromp because it is so dark and narrow. And small shops don't fit there either, because you get too close to the window I think.
Posted: 2012-06-24, 2:58 am

Gerrard 8
Anglofil wrote:
The stupid politicians won't get the area 'cleaned up', and it will never become a posh area, if there are still some windows there.

Anglofil wrote:
When you walk/walked in Tromp you get the feeling it was purpose built for housing kamers, right?

I completely agree, the whole area has that amazing atmosphere with the old church, the red lights, narrow alleyways, kamer after kamer filled with (mostly) beautiful women ... I always remember my first experience of the area and I was like a kid in a candy store! It's such a shame they are dismantling Amsterdam like this though it remains one of the great cities it could loose some of it's charms at the hands of politicians!
Posted: 2012-06-25, 11:47 pm

PCK1978
sad to read.

When I walk down Trompettersteeg I'm not looking to check out the latest fashion. I'm looking to check out the oldest profession. haha....:(

Posted: 2012-06-26, 11:21 am

tonymunch Power Kat
akaDrPussy wrote:

Vicky was working last weekend but didn't spot Alex.

Alex turned up on the Monday evening DrP - I was wondering where she was as well!

Posted: 2012-06-26, 3:20 pm

Aardvark
Thanks to both the good Dr. and Tony. As Trompettersteeg 7 - 4 is now closed I shall look out for Alex elsewhere and, of course, report back with any information.
Posted: 2012-07-07, 8:28 pm

OldAmsterdam
Can Amsterdam clean up the red light district?

BBC News: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18723756
Posted: 2012-08-10, 8:31 pm

OldAmsterdam
OldAmsterdam wrote:
In August the exchange will be completed, when Trompettersteeg 3-4/3-5 and Dollebegijnensteeg 3-1/3-2 will close. On that moment Oudezijds Achterburgwal 40 (three windows) will reopen.

Yesterday (Thursday) the exchange has been completed. Closing and reopening of the windows is as mentioned above. This afternoon I have seen the new situation myself.

The new rooms are not in demand by the girls. In daytime OZA 13 / 43 and Stoofsteeg 6 are empty, only Macy makes good business on Stoofsteeg 6-1 (left window). Very sad to speak some girls that have worked for many years in Trompettersteeg. They now have lost their favorite workrooms and also have lost most of their clients.

For the near future no more closings are expected. But no doubt the Amsterdam government will try to find new ways to press through their plans.
Posted: 2012-10-03, 8:59 pm

ThirstyTraveller
This has probably been read by most already, but this shows some of the new measures a bit clearer.

http://www.iamsterdam.com/Amsterdam%20tackles%20prostitution

Posted: 2012-10-03, 9:19 pm

ThirstyTraveller
Even Ron Jeremy was in Amsterdam on sunday demonstrating against 1012 lol!

Posted: 2012-10-04, 12:23 am

burn out
if only they would implement a ban on rip-offs!
Posted: 2013-10-19, 3:16 pm

loolz Power Kat
One year thread bump :)

Is there any up-to-date news about changes and/or closures? I know that the govt' would like the whole former sexy-land area to be kamer free - just wondering if it will be happening any time soon. I know that the girls were all given new slightly tougher guidelines/rules about how they do their jobs a few weeks ago (though most are impossible to regulate). They make for some entertaining reading :P
Posted: 2013-10-19, 3:40 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
loolz wrote:
I know that the girls were all given new slightly tougher guidelines/rules about how they do their jobs a few weeks ago (though most are impossible to regulate). They make for some entertaining reading :P

I'm guessing you don't have a link (was it just something that was handed out to them on paper?)... I'm curious now. Do you remember what some of them were?

I don't have an update on the intended closures but maybe someone does...

Posted: 2013-10-19, 6:00 pm

loolz Power Kat
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
I'm guessing you don't have a link (was it just something that was handed out to them on paper?)... I'm curious now. Do you remember what some of them were?

Yeah, they are in paper form. It's nothing major to be honest, just silly rules regulating what condoms, lube, etc they have to use and girls hygiene practices. Some other stuff as well but most of it is in Dutch. Apparently if they are caught not keeping to standards 3 times the owners can be forced to shut down their rooms.
Posted: 2013-10-19, 6:08 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
loolz wrote:
Yeah, they are in paper form. It's nothing major to be honest, just silly rules regulating what condoms, lube, etc they have to use and girls hygiene practices. Some other stuff as well but most of it is in Dutch. Apparently if they are caught not keeping to standards 3 times the owners can be forced to shut down their rooms.

Thanks. I wonder, how would this be enforced? Especially with regards to hygiene. Are they looking to hire inspectors? Just tell me where to apply...

Posted: 2013-10-19, 6:52 pm

loolz Power Kat
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
Thanks. I wonder, how would this be enforced? Especially with regards to hygiene. Are they looking to hire inspectors? Just tell me where to apply...

The hygiene stuff was the most amusing - there are 2 pages (with illustrations) showing how to wash your hands, just in case the girls don't know how to carry out this highly technical procedure :P Also, girls are no longer supposed to work during their periods - a rule they will all ignore and anyway, pretty much impossible to enforce. I'd happily take an inspectors job as well :D
 [ 178 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Jump to: