Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Minorca - Ts Bloedstraat
Posted: 2012-01-10, 7:18 pm

nitslover
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi All,

I visited this fantastic TS girl last year on a visit, and am wondering if she still works in Bloedstraat or if anyone has any links to pics or videos of her. It was the best experience ever and I am keen to revisit it.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thx
Re: Minorca - Ts Bloedstraat
Posted: 2012-01-12, 11:49 pm

deadmouse
Hi,
Ive visited Minorca on numerous occasions and always found her friendly and she usually provides a good service.As regards pictures of the ts girls from bloedstraat they are sadly few and far between.There are a few of Rosa linda knocking around.She is very dom but amazing
Posted: 2012-01-14, 11:49 am

dam86
Hi, please can you describe Minorca and what room she was in? I may have visited her in November. PM me for some more info on pics.
Posted: 2012-01-17, 1:46 pm

nitslover
She's about 5'6'', long dark hair and tanned south american skin , beautiful face, slim and great body with a medium cock which is not shaved.

Great kisser and fantastic on top.

She is located at bloedstraat 67L on georges map below street level.

I have pm'd you re pics
Posted: 2012-01-17, 5:53 pm

losbal
nitslover wrote:
She is located at bloedstraat 67L on georges map below street level.

I have pm'd you re pics

Can you clarify whether its the daytime or nighttime shift for us?
Posted: 2012-01-17, 6:01 pm

akaDrPussy Moderator
Minorca works the nightshift.

Posted: 2012-01-19, 2:08 pm

losbal
Thanks ADP and nitslover ... am intrigued by the thought there may be pictures
Posted: 2012-01-24, 8:41 am

essexlad Power Kat
I was just wonder if this was the same women I was with. she was in 67R bloedstraat. Sunday night

She was about 5-6ft blonde hair and Asian maybe , light dark skin. tone body and size b cups boobies, medium size cock. just a bit of hair round the nuts. had like yellow and black make up round the eyes and yellow bikini. If any info about her as I did not ask for her name so I just wanted to know as next time I want to see her again
Posted: 2015-07-16, 5:37 pm

tombaker8533
Long time reader, first time poster.

Bit late to the party (this thread is from 2012!) but recently back from Amsterdam and spent some time with the lovely Minorca one Saturday night. She's still on Bloedstraat at nights but now in 67 3-1 (or 2).

First time with a TS for a while and it was far better than I remembered. I'd cruised Bloedstraat a few times late Friday and had spotted Minorca who sent lusty eyes my way a few times. She's stunning. Long dark hair, lovely curvy figure, thick but not chubby, lovely smile, big tits and a nice sized piece (balls deep won't kill you).

Made the visit on Saturday and she welcomed me in quickly. Two minutes of negotiation and we were off, €100 for 30 minutes. I lay down on the bed and after some sweet kisses she moved down low with the words "I'm going to play with your ass" as I briefly regretted visiting T-Town once more. A few minutes of her blowing me (covered) and fingering my ass soon got me back on track.

Just as I started to panic I'd blow my load too quickly she sat up and invited me to play with her beautiful cock. A few tentative strokes was followed by her mounting me to fuck my face (covered) in a way I didn't think I'd enjoy but soon found I did. A lot! She pounded my throat with her cock repeatedly asking if I liked it before switching to a 69. Fuck I was in heaven! Sucked her huge balls and played with her hole while stroking that beautiful cock.

As always with a 69 it seems to go forever and yet end too soon but as we moved on she paused to ask if I was the bloke she'd seen passing by a few times the night before. I confirmed I'd been there and her eyes widened as she told me how much she'd wanted to fuck me that night and there was no way I was leaving without her inside me. It made me so hard to hear and within seconds I was bent in half and she started working her cock deep into my ass.

It had been a while since I'd been fucked but she worked her way in slowly and built a nice pace before really going to town and slamming in balls deep. All the time she was kissing and asking me how much I loved it. I replied where I could but given I was sitting on 7 inches of heaven I was a little distracted. Before I knew it I was ready to burst and exploded with the most intense orgasm before collapsing to the bed.

Post pounding was pleasant too. We cleaned up then had a ten minute chat and shared a cigarette before I ran out with my head down praying there weren't too many people about. I love visiting the girls but I'm not a fan of pushing my way through 1,000 drunk tourists as I try to get home to ice up my increasingly sore butthole.
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: