Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Amsterdam  Page 1 of 2
 [ 26 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
MaxX is Back in Amsterdam
Posted: 2012-04-27, 3:47 pm

donniedarko
Posts: 1
Reply to topic 
Hi everyone ! Long time reader, first time poster :)

Just a moment ago i saw this big news on hookers !!!

Maxx is back in AMS !

She Works on 21-2 Sint-Annenstraat (Thursday to Monday by dayshift)

I wanna return to ams in August but now I had another idea in my mind :-)


Original Link :
http://www.hookers.nl/showthread.php?t=141635&page=2&p=1526698#post1526698

Cheers
Re: MaxX is Back in Amsterdam
Posted: 2012-04-29, 3:08 pm

HolyShitBSE
Posts: 326
Location: England, UK
Reply to topic 
can someone confirm this? i can't read dutch. just when all the news for de wallen was looking bad...

_________________
porno creep
Re: MaxX is Back in Amsterdam
Posted: 2012-04-30, 2:36 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Posts: 1673
Location: Amsterdam
Reply to topic 
HolyShitBSE wrote:
can someone confirm this? i can't read dutch. just when all the news for de wallen was looking bad...

I didn't see Max but I saw a sign with her name and "NL" in that location (or 21-3 next door, can't remember), two or three days ago I think. Don't recall seeing it or her since then. I'll have a look on Thursday or Friday and see if she's around.

_________________
A friend of mine has a trophy wife, but apparently it wasn't first place. --Steven Wright
Re: MaxX is Back in Amsterdam
Posted: 2012-04-30, 11:28 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Posts: 1673
Location: Amsterdam
Reply to topic 
donniedarko wrote:
Hi everyone ! Long time reader, first time poster :)

Hi Larotule. If you're going to re-register after being banned for violating other members' trust here, you should probably try a little harder and not use an email address that reveals your identity. Shall I post it (along with all others you've used to register here) since you refuse to go away?

donniedarko wrote:
Just a moment ago i saw this big news on hookers !!!

You posted it on hookers, so yeah, it follows that you will have seen it at some point!!

I'll leave this thread up... thanks for the info. Now get the fuck out of here.

Regards,
Bluto

_________________
A friend of mine has a trophy wife, but apparently it wasn't first place. --Steven Wright
Re: MaxX is Back in Amsterdam
Posted: 2012-04-30, 5:15 pm

tonymunch Power Kat
Posts: 695
Location: brighton, uk
Reply to topic 
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
donniedarko wrote:
Hi everyone ! Long time reader, first time poster :)

Hi Larotule. If you're going to re-register after being banned for violating other members' trust here, you should probably try a little harder and not use an email address that reveals your identity. Shall I post it (along with all others you've used to register here) since you refuse to go away?

donniedarko wrote:
Just a moment ago i saw this big news on hookers !!!

You posted it on hookers, so yeah, it follows that you will have seen it at some point!!

I'll leave this thread up... thanks for the info. Now get the fuck out of here.

Regards,
Bluto


hey Bluto, thanks for pointing out who this dude is...

if you were able to find out some info about Max, that would be awesome. I'm due out in June, and it'd be bloody handy to NOT have to go to Utrecht, haha!

_________________
boobs, beer, tattoos and punk rock!
http://tonymunch.blogspot.com
Re: MaxX is Back in Amsterdam
Posted: 2012-04-30, 11:16 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Posts: 529
Reply to topic 
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
Hi Larotule. If you're going to re-register after being banned for violating other members' trust here, you should probably try a little harder and not use an email address that reveals your identity. Shall I post it (along with all others you've used to register here) since you refuse to go away?


Larotule, fella, I mean this in the nicest possible way, but you've got some issues. Sure, you love Max, hell don't we all, she's a fantastic girl, but what you have is boarding on obsession.

But thanks for the info nonetheless. It probably means that I'll organise a trip pretty soon so that I do some seriously kinky stuff with 'your' girl.

bb69

_________________
"BillyBob69 is the best shag I've ever had" - Beyonce Knowles
Re: MaxX is Back in Amsterdam
Posted: 2012-05-01, 8:33 pm

Shinken69
Posts: 256
Reply to topic 
Guys, I'm certain I saw Max in St Anne Straat 21-2 ( the room next to her old corner room), on Sunday 29th April, daytime.
I did stop and double take, though I didn't talk to her.
She was wearing a black leather basque and her hair was straight. However, I could not mistake those eyes.
She had a sign in the window with her name, NL and offering light S&M.

I'll be back in the Dam this Friday if you'd like further proof. A DNA sample perhaps? (8~>)

_________________
So many windows, so little time.... or is that money
Re: MaxX is Back in Amsterdam
Posted: 2012-05-01, 9:15 pm

ThirstyTraveller
Posts: 339
Location: 72-3 OZA ;)
Reply to topic 
I too saw a sign offering light S&M last week in 21-2 with a woman with brown/black shoulder length hair, and some sexy fishnet stockings on. In her 30s maybe? (sorry thats all i remember). Im not into S&M so i kept marching on.
But if this is the legendary Maxx who is rated so highly, i will be kicking myself square in the nuts!!

_________________
My favorite babes.... Daytime = Veronika, Nighttime = Agnieszka. Next trip - 18th - 22nd August 2014!
Re: MaxX is Back in Amsterdam
Posted: 2012-05-01, 11:10 pm

lahloob
Posts: 4
Reply to topic 
so excited to meet max ! so i wish the credible fellows on that forum would assure that she,s at the wallen right now or still in zandpad ?!

p.s. is zandpad worth the hassle of visiting even if max is there at the first place ?

cheers fellow mongers :)
Re: MaxX is Back in Amsterdam
Posted: 2012-05-02, 1:11 am

tonymunch Power Kat
Posts: 695
Location: brighton, uk
Reply to topic 
lahloob wrote:
so excited to meet max ! so i wish the credible fellows on that forum would assure that she,s at the wallen right now or still in zandpad ?!

p.s. is zandpad worth the hassle of visiting even if max is there at the first place ?

cheers fellow mongers :)


guys, i've had it confirmed. Max is definately back in Amsterdam and will be around for a good few weeks (at least till middle of June).

dunno what days and times, but i'm guessing the "thursday - monday" thing is correct...oh, and for more info, her hair is now longer, straighter and darker than it was before. you can't mistake her though, haha!

by the way Lahloob - Zandpaaaaad is kinda fun actually, i enjoyed my visit the last time I was over.

_________________
boobs, beer, tattoos and punk rock!
http://tonymunch.blogspot.com
MaxX is Back in Amsterdam
Posted: 2012-05-02, 1:38 am

smuler Power Kat
Posts: 2213
Location: Big Apple Land
Reply to topic 
ThirstyTraveller wrote:
But if this is the legendary Maxx who is rated so highly, i will be kicking myself square in the nuts!!



better start kickin..

Tony- Russian Anna...Yummy


Best Regards

Smuler

_________________
" Savoir Faire is Everywhere "
Re: MaxX is Back in Amsterdam
Posted: 2012-05-02, 6:17 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Posts: 1773
Reply to topic 
I can't believe I missed her for a week (was leaving the town on April 20th and she was there the next Friday apparently). If I had knew that I would have probably postpone.

I was quite unfortunate this time.

Max with fishnet stockings -I prefer black stockings, but evevry type is erotic by the way- and a leather basque looking like a Mistress, I just imagine how ridiculously sexy she must looks (with straight black hair, oh God !).

Maybe she's there to teach to her neighbour, Giulia how to behave with slaves as she was pretty much uninspired and dull.

tonymunch wrote:
guys, i've had it confirmed. Max is definately back in Amsterdam and will be around for a good few weeks (at least till middle of June).


What's the plan after ? To move back to Utrecht again after that and just stay there ?

I suppose that there will be a rush into her kamer in the next days to come.
And by the way, what about Kimmie ? Is that possible that Kimmie and Max could be door next to door (21-1 and 21-2), or is it more like Kimmie still has her 3-2 (suposed to be closed these days) ?
Re: MaxX is Back in Amsterdam
Posted: 2012-05-02, 9:01 am

lahloob
Posts: 4
Reply to topic 
tonymunch wrote:
lahloob wrote:
so excited to meet max ! so i wish the credible fellows on that forum would assure that she,s at the wallen right now or still in zandpad ?!

p.s. is zandpad worth the hassle of visiting even if max is there at the first place ?

cheers fellow mongers :)


guys, i've had it confirmed. Max is definately back in Amsterdam and will be around for a good few weeks (at least till middle of June).

dunno what days and times, but i'm guessing the "thursday - monday" thing is correct...oh, and for more info, her hair is now longer, straighter and darker than it was before. you can't mistake her though, haha!

by the way Lahloob - Zandpaaaaad is kinda fun actually, i enjoyed my visit the last time I was over.



thanks for the feedback tony...i think i will give utrecht a shot on my next visit to holland though am cocerned if its safe for solo traveller to go there and keep going back and forth infront of the boats ?! :)
Re: MaxX is Back in Amsterdam
Posted: 2012-05-02, 11:07 am

tonymunch Power Kat
Posts: 695
Location: brighton, uk
Reply to topic 
lahloob wrote:
tonymunch wrote:

guys, i've had it confirmed. Max is definately back in Amsterdam and will be around for a good few weeks (at least till middle of June).

dunno what days and times, but i'm guessing the "thursday - monday" thing is correct...oh, and for more info, her hair is now longer, straighter and darker than it was before. you can't mistake her though, haha!

by the way Lahloob - Zandpaaaaad is kinda fun actually, i enjoyed my visit the last time I was over.



thanks for the feedback tony...i think i will give utrecht a shot on my next visit to holland though am cocerned if its safe for solo traveller to go there and keep going back and forth infront of the boats ?! :)



It wasn't an issue for us. We parked the car and walked the route. There are loads of cars so watch yourself! But def not weird to be a pedestrian!!

An yeah - see Smulers comment about Anna. Gorgeous girl!

_________________
boobs, beer, tattoos and punk rock!
http://tonymunch.blogspot.com
Re: MaxX is Back in Amsterdam
Posted: 2012-05-02, 8:03 pm

Dammed4GoodSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Posts: 58
Reply to topic 
Guys. You can consider this official, first hand confirmation. Saw and talked to Max for a while today. Unfortunately, that's all I did with her as I only first laid eyes on her on my way back to the hotel to collect my bag to head out for the airport. It does sound like the move is permanent. She is indeed at 21-2 however I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find her in her old room sooner rather than later. Enjoy.
Re: MaxX is Back in Amsterdam
Posted: 2012-05-02, 8:46 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Posts: 1773
Reply to topic 
Thanks for the confirmation Damned. She was wearing her leather basque today ?
She still planning working Thursday To Monday dayshift 11.00 am -19.00 pm., which sounds quite strange to me as I prefered the more classical Monday to Friday she did before. But if it is like that, ok, no prob. Anyway, that's a good news.

Do you have news from Kimmie, is she currently in town, or is there no sign of her at all at the moment ?

Thanks.
Re: MaxX is Back in Amsterdam
Posted: 2012-05-02, 8:55 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Posts: 1673
Location: Amsterdam
Reply to topic 
Carice Liefde wrote:
Do you have news from Kimmie, is she currently in town, or is there no sign of her at all at the moment ?

German Kim? I've seen her around, not in her usual kamer on Sint Annendwars but elsewhere in the Sexyland area... I forget exactly where now. But she's here... I walked past her today or the day before (this is my memory on weed).

_________________
A friend of mine has a trophy wife, but apparently it wasn't first place. --Steven Wright
Re: MaxX is Back in Amsterdam
Posted: 2012-05-02, 9:06 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Posts: 1773
Reply to topic 
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
German Kim? I've seen her around, not in her usual kamer on Sint Annendwars but elsewhere in the Sexyland area... I forget exactly where now. But she's here... I walked past her today or the day before (this is my memory on weed).



Thanks Bluto (I won't blame you for the weed :-))
I would be interested to know where she can be spotted, knowing that 3-2 will be closed soon if not yet.
I won't hijack anymore Max's topic.
Re: MaxX is Back in Amsterdam
Posted: 2012-05-03, 12:50 am

Dammed4GoodSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Posts: 58
Reply to topic 
Saw Kim today at Dolleb 7-1 or 7-2 (canal side). Saw Crazy Sarah at OZA 110-4 on Sunday, but then not again anywhere. Haven't seen her on Dolleb since maybe January.

Max had on some kind of leather outfit, not sure how you'd describe it. Her hair is definitely shorter from when I last saw her, but I never made the trip to Utrecht so this may not come as a surprise to those that have. Otherwise, looks pretty much the same Max to me. After suggesting how we might spend some time together, sounds pretty much the same Max as well.
Re: MaxX is Back in Amsterdam
Posted: 2012-05-03, 9:43 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Posts: 1673
Location: Amsterdam
Reply to topic 
Dammed4Good wrote:
Saw Crazy Sarah at OZA 110-4 on Sunday, but then not again anywhere. Haven't seen her on Dolleb since maybe January.

Sara was at 110-4 yesterday, at least during the day. She recognized me and was all smiles, which was unexpected to say the least. She looks better to me now too.... something different with her hair maybe, I don't know. I didn't go down there at night so I'm not sure if she's still working the double shifts. If anyone knows, please let me know so I can make sure her listing in "The Girls" is as accurate as possible. Yes, this is easier than my actually going up and talking to her... lol.

_________________
A friend of mine has a trophy wife, but apparently it wasn't first place. --Steven Wright
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Board index » Amsterdam & Netherlands » Amsterdam  Page 1 of 2
 [ 26 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum