Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 15 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Escape for a day
Posted: 2012-04-09, 12:38 am

vegeta77
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I looked around and I was surprised that i didn't see anyone ask this. I'm planning a vacation, and I would like an excuse to get away from my girlfriend for a day. I know this isn't the nicest thing to do, but I don't get many opportunities to visit Amsterdam. What she doesn't know won't hurt her, and we are not exclusive. Do any of the veterans around here have wives that they sneak off from? How do you do it? What's a good excuse?
Re: Escape for a day
Posted: 2012-04-09, 10:55 am

Aardvark
I'm currently in the process of trying to think of an imaginative excuse to fly away for a night or two to Amsterdam again. I think it's hard if you categorically can't use a business or work trip as an excuse (which I can't as those wouldn't happen where I work) or if your life revokes around some form of routine (which mine usually does).

If I have a brainwave and come up with a spectacular excuse then I'll let you know!
Posted: 2012-04-09, 12:38 pm

vegeta77
Glad I'm not the only one. I've been racking my brain, but I can't think of something she wouldn't want to do with me or it would be obvious that I was trying to get rid of her. She's not stupid unfortunately. The best thing a came up with is a travel couple, then you have a girls day ;), but we don't have any friends that travel. A mysterious travel buddy I met on the internet would be too obvious and weird to work.

If anybody has some ideas let me know.
Posted: 2012-04-09, 3:10 pm

Brutis
If it is just a day trip then do you not have any other activities which you do on your own, ie car club meet or museum etc. Would your other half look at your passport and find out anyway? I assume they do still get stamped, I've not been out of the country in nearly 15 years.

Personally i have this "problem" as I can drive to the airport next to my parents, but have to tell them what I'm doing, or I can go to a different airport an hour drive out of my way but don't have to tell anyone. I'm sure if there was a family emergency I'd have to come up with something though.

I'm planning a 2-3 day get away next month so will find out about passport control etc for myself then. Will be the first time I've been out of the country on my own and as said many years as well.
Posted: 2012-04-09, 10:26 pm

vegeta77
She likes me; it would be hard to get rid of her. She would want to tag along to any activity.
Posted: 2012-04-10, 5:01 pm

alexatmalta
The best way is not to find a reason for your escape, but to find something that will attract her attention during the days you'll be in Amsterdam. It should be something that is really interesting for her. Imagine an amazing trip for her, then "suddenly" find out that you can't accompain her because of your work, business, etc... whatever. Then invite one of her friends (a girl of course))) to go with her. So they'll spend this time enjoying it... and so you'll do. That's it - everybody is satisfied.
Posted: 2012-04-10, 5:52 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
The joys of being happily single & without a g/f

regards

Posted: 2012-04-10, 5:58 pm

SVU18 Power Kat
Well you did say your not "exclusive" to her.. so just tell her your going on a trip with your friends. Your not going for a week , just a day or two.

In your situation honesty is the best policy. Just tell her your coming over to go bar hopping ect with friends.

When they start asking you about legal prostitution look her right in the eye and
say "What do you think I am ? You think I would have sex with a prostitute? I would never touch one of those girls after they just had sex someone else.....disgusting!

Works for me....(:

Posted: 2012-04-10, 7:30 pm

balou1999_75962
Why not arrange something for her to do. Maybe a trip to the spa and an afternoon at the Museum of Bags and Purses.

Peace
Posted: 2012-04-10, 8:07 pm

essexlad Power Kat
we are not exclusive what does that mean?. does she live with you or checks your emails or bank statements. Do you see each other everyday?
Posted: 2012-04-10, 9:18 pm

potlover
I didn't get if she's coming with you or not.
If so you could tell her you've lost your keys or id or whatever and you're going to the lost and found office

Posted: 2012-04-10, 10:17 pm

vegeta77
She is going on the trip with me. I want to go on vacation with her, but I would like a day in an FKK or a day poking around the RLD. We don't have any friends over seas. An activity for her would be the best route, but I don't think she is going to want to do it alone.
Posted: 2012-04-11, 2:39 am

Roland Power Kat
Think you are SOL unless you get her to agree to a spa treatment or get her to do a day/bus tour of the flower fields.

I suggest that you check the RAI Agenda and see what is on at that time. Then you will have an excuse to be tied up for the day or half day at a show, seminar or symposium. Your company/work can pay for you or if it comes out of your own pocket "it is for registered people only"...you are not permitted to attend. Then go or not go as the case may be. These are occasionally free BTW but she will not know that.

Regards, Roland

Posted: 2012-04-11, 9:17 am

sunchildtine Power Kat
This is a pretty sticky episode you are in, hard to avoid her for an entire day but u would be lucky to escape for a quickie sex (it will be a mad sprint to and from RLD)

Reasons u can think of:
1) U should book a hotel near the RLD district- So u can run off easily and say u going to get some smokes/ beer/ withdraw money )
2) Let's hope she's an early sleeper- If she asks where u been, you can tell her u went for a drink at lobby/ nearby pub

I recalled reading a similar topic sometime ago- someone suggested go do lots of things during the daytime, make her exhausted from all the running around, she might retire early to bed.

and yes, give her a treat- A massage, facial, spa session ..she will appreciate that.
Through this, u would be allowing urslef more "me time" coz these thing will take at least 1 hour.

Haha, AMsterdam is not a couple place esp if u r into the RLD, the temptation is too high.. good luck nonetheless :)
Posted: 2012-04-11, 8:22 pm

bear
Why not just take her for a lap round the rld with you, it fun anyway, get her feelings and then maybe suggest you go to the lapdancing club, you could have a drink and go back to your hotel; as she gets undressed you remember you left your keys/wallet etc at the club and nip out to get them while she gets ready for your return!

Failing that, do what we do and pick a girl between you!

You could try going sameplace or paradise also.

Have fun :)
 [ 15 posts ] 

Jump to: