Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 17 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Asmara - anyone been there recently?
Posted: 2012-09-08, 9:46 pm

jackrich
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi - I searched the board for Asmara - but it seems that there haven't been any recent trip reports about it.

Just wondering whether there was a reason for this - for example, are people avoiding this place on purpose?

I know members on Ignatzmice tend to visit the kamer girls more often than the the ones in the Privehouses, but it would be nice to get some feedback on Asmara if anyone has been there recently?
Re: Asmara - anyone been there recently?
Posted: 2012-09-08, 10:01 pm

ericstonestacy
Last Feb 12 was my first time there. Was a great set up, walk in and woman takes you to a room. Then about 7 girls come in and introduce themselves one at a time. I choose one girl ( big mistake ) who seemed shy, but turns out she was very young and not experienced at all.

The room had a shower in it and mirrors all over.

I would be interested to hear if anyone else and a more recent experience.

I am sorry but I am really bad with names so I cannot remember who I had.
Posted: 2012-09-09, 5:57 pm

jackrich
When you say she lacked experience - was this a problem? Wouldn't the fact that she was young be a positive point?

I also like the fact that brothels like Asmara have showers - so both you and the girl can get clean before any contact.

Whereas in the Kamers - I can't help feel that several dozen sweaty man asses have been on this bed before me today...

Plus, EUR 100 for an hour is practically half the price of a Kamer - and it includes a private room with fresh sheets and a shower.

It sounds too good to be true...which is why I'm hoping for more reports from this board - why isn't this option as popular as you would expect?
Posted: 2012-09-09, 6:07 pm

essexlad Power Kat
Unless you know the name of a girl who is recommend most brothels places there the girls lack skill that some of window girls have. so its like a lucky dip on pulling a girl that will be great in the bed suppose that why it's cheaper than window girls as you never know what you get.
Posted: 2012-09-09, 7:49 pm

gazzaSupporting Member
Supporting Member
jackrich wrote:
It sounds too good to be true...which is why I'm hoping for more reports from this board - why isn't this option as popular as you would expect?

There was a thread on this some time ago. It points out the pros and cons.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18475

Posted: 2012-09-09, 8:24 pm

jackrich
Hi - thanks for the link, it seems the main reason they're less popular is that you're not always guaranteed a get a good line up of ladies.

But then you're free to walk out of there. So the only other problem is time and location.

But when I was in Amsterdam last time, I found them very easy to get to - Asmara and Park 118 are 10 mins apart by tram, and about 20mins by tram from Centraal - it would take you roughly that amount of time to say visit the Kamers in Pipj from De Wallen. And you could easily spend that amount of time walking around from window to window within De Wallen.

That's just my opinion anyway - otherwise there doesn't seem to be any reason not to visit them, if you don't mind the travel and walking out if you don't like the girls.

Does anyone have any recent experiences from Asmara? Please share if you go - most of the reports on this board are from 2011 and earlier.
Posted: 2012-09-09, 8:56 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
jackrich wrote:

Does anyone have any recent experiences from Asmara? Please share if you go - most of the reports on this board are from 2011 and earlier.

Hi,

You can find more recent reports about Asmara, following the link below (May 2012) :

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=20188&p=137768

and this one

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=20157&p=137553

You also have this one from March 2012
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=19874&p=136473&
Posted: 2012-09-09, 9:31 pm

jackrich
Thx Carice - not sure why those didn't show up on my search for 'Asmara' on the board.

Looks like some of the girls get into a bit of upselling - I wonder if its possible to complain to the madam if they do that?

The best thing is probably to talk to the madam beforehand and make sure that you agree everything with her, so that the girl in the room doesn't have any scope for upselling - it's not a Kamer, so she is an employee, and doesn't get to make the call - it's the madam's decision, not hers.
Posted: 2012-09-10, 8:54 pm

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I visited Asmara a few weeks ago, on a Monday afternoon towards the end of August.

There were 6 girls working, this is fairly typical based on my last few (infrequent) visits - I think they have a kind of rota so that the number of girls working at one time is not too many or too few.

To be honest I wasn't all that impressed with the selection of ladies on this particular day, but there only needs to be one girl that catches your eye, and I picked a pretty, curvy young black girl called Jennifer. The turnover of girls is quite high, and the quality (in terms of looks) varies from shift to shift and month to month, so there is a kind of "lucky dip" feeling if I haven't visited for a while. This may explain the lack of reports - the quality of the service is fairly consistent but the actual girls change quite frequently, so a report on a particular girl will date quickly and there isn't all that much variation in service to comment on.

I had a 1-hour session with Jennifer for €100. It was very nice, it felt very intimate because there was more physical closeness and body-to-body contact in the massage element of the session than I would normally expect. I spent a lot of time with my hands on Jennifers' breasts, including the end of the session as we finished with her on top. The sex didn't last too long - after caressing this girl's beautiful body, followed by a blowjob, I was ready to cum! A nice girl, we didn't talk much but it didn't really seem necessary. As I left Asmara I had to stop and clean my glasses, they were smeared with massage oil where Jennifer had pressed her boobs close to my face ;)

It's a different experience to the RLD, it's ideal if you want something a little more relaxed and erotic than an instant "suck & fuck". I enjoy sitting there like some debased monarch as a selection of ladies is presented one-by-one for my approval, and I enjoy a nice massage knowing that I can fuck the pretty girl whose hands/breasts are smoothing oil up and down my back. Although there's obviously less choice in terms of numbers of girls, I do occasionally find some interesting girls working at Asmara that are not typical of the RLD (some girls will work at a privehuis that would not consider working the RLD, so you may get a session with a girl who seems more like a sexy girl/woman-next-door than a typical RLD professional). For example, this is the first time I've fucked a black girl (of course there are some in the RLD but I've not seen any that I really wanted/dared to visit). So the choice is less, but also different....

Regarding upselling, Asmara is normally fairly consistent in what the girls do, and upselling is very rare (it would be against the rules, unless you are asking for something extra that is outside a normal massage/blow job/sex scenario). Nude and touching is a given - with some girls that may include her pussy if you ask nicely. DATY is a specific extra menu option that you can choose when you pay at the beginning. The only time I was asked for extra money in the room (out of many visits) , a cheeky young girl wanted €20 for taking her top off! Then again, she was a very beautiful 18-year-old student with middle-eastern looks, an absolute fantasy girl (think "dusky maiden") so I wasn't in the mood to start complaining. Sadly I only saw her twice, I think she only worked there very briefly as a kind of youthful experiment. If she'd been in the RLD there would have been a queue outside her door! That's part of the appeal of a privehuis - there is a chance that you might just get very lucky and turn up to find an unexpected gem!

Posted: 2012-09-10, 10:05 pm

jackrich
Hey Aldebran - awesome, thanks for your detailed account of your trips to Asmara.

That's also one of the reasons why I like the Prive Houses - for an hour at least you can pretend you're some royal visiting his harem...

So what happens if you finish before the hour is up? Do you just end up cuddling naked in bed? Or does she run off the moment you've popped?

If you are allowed to cuddle naked afterwards - wouldn't this be a problem for her? Because you would get residual cum on her once the condom is off?
Posted: 2012-09-18, 9:37 pm

ArchAngel
Okay, first posting. Long-time lurker.

I've been to Asmara 3 times in last year and a half, with varied results.

First time was on a Thursday night. Only one girl available, only one room open. I was told that all of the other girls & rooms were busy (on a thursday in off season?), who knows?

Girl was born & raised Dutch, nice, friendly, but nothing to write home about. 100e for one hour. Small room with shower that drained slowly.
I was unimpressed, so next time (two days later) I tried Park 118, which was a far better experience! 125e included a jacuzzi for two, for which I opted (it was cold out ...), otherwise it would have been 95e for an hour.

The next time I was in Amsterdam, I started with Park 118 (based on previous experience), again on a Thursday. Only one girl, and she really was not to my standards, so I exercised the option to leave. There really was no hard feeling on either side.
Went directly to Asmara from Park 118. This was a wholly different experience. Only three girls available at Asmara, but two of three were very attractive.

Selected a nice, blonde of Hungarian origin. Great experience. Large room up a ladder (not stairs) over kitchen area. Large shower. Larger bed. Full service with a smile. 100e for one hour. Very positive experience.

So, two days later returned to Asmara. The same girl was not there that night, but the front desk girl remembered me and made a very satisfactory recommendation. Same room, even.

I will go back to Asmara first choice next time.
Posted: 2012-09-19, 8:11 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Thanks very much Aldebran and Archangel for your feedback. Very much appreciated :-)
Posted: 2012-11-06, 12:09 pm

jimmmy
Visited Asmara a couple a weeks ago, it was the first visit for me.

They had only one girl, Moroccan/dutch really handsome and slim I would say a 9-10 so I opted for her. Only choose 30 min. The shower was nice and later the girl arrived. The massage was poor but the girl were friendly and we had a nice tjat.
When we moved to the action she started to up sell because I only did go for the 30 min. The GFE and to touch boobs was 50 more so of course I decline. You did not expect that from a club lady, this was more like red light experience.

Later on in the action she sad that 30 min is not that long.... I finished quick and went out. Had a look at the watch and it had only gone 25 min. SO effective time with the girl was less than 20 min.

I would say this is a tourist trap or even a scam, but that is just from one experience.
//J
Posted: 2012-11-06, 2:02 pm

Azure
jimmmy wrote:
When we moved to the action she started to up sell because I only did go for the 30 min. The GFE and to touch boobs was 50 more so of course I decline. You did not expect that from a club lady, this was more like red light experience.

This is not a good sign, on their web site it says "no extra charges from the girl in the room", thats something i would have been quite pissed off at, given that its presented as a house policy.

Im thinking of visiting Asmara on my next trip to Amsterdam, but i would be lying if i said i didnt have second thoughts

There are no names with the pictures of the girls on Asmaras website. which seems kinda daft, how am i supposed to book a girl i like or find out which days shes working, if they wont provide a name/reference number ???

However the upsides i think warrant a vist to Asmara, i really like the fact that the rooms are larger than the window kamers with their small single beds (hate those small beds :( ), and the pricing is alot better if like me you prefer longer sessions.
Posted: 2012-11-09, 9:55 pm

sun-n-fun Moderator
Regarding photos and bio for the girls.

I checked first four on the asmara website. A photo search indicated all the photo were available from photo agency shutterstock.

I would seriously doubt that those photos are of the girls who work there.
Posted: 2012-11-10, 12:51 pm

Azure
sun-n-fun wrote:
Regarding photos and bio for the girls.

I checked first four on the asmara website. A photo search indicated all the photo were available from photo agency shutterstock.

I would seriously doubt that those photos are of the girls who work there.

Thanks for the heads up sun-n-fun, seems Asmara's is misleading its customers, based on the trip reports and the false information on the website, i have to conclude this place is not being straight up with its customers.

Shame as it looked quite good :(
Posted: 2014-06-07, 2:26 pm

noname
So may be someone can share some recent experience with Asmara? What it looks like? Are girls there as hot as at their site?
 [ 17 posts ] 

Jump to: