Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 25 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: How hot is hot?
Posted: 2014-06-01, 5:10 pm

fizzersix
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Look...hot has a different meaning to each of us...but as many have said, walk around dewallen....you wont be dissappointed. I find most of the girls in dewallen put to shame known models...and then their attitudes will blow your fucking mind..just read the reviews here on the girls and check them out first for your taste...you will be pleasantly surprised at the choices...
Posted: 2014-06-01, 9:34 pm

loolz Power Kat
I like how people keep replying to this thread even though the original post is 2 years old :P
Posted: 2014-06-01, 9:59 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I've seen a number of guys on this board claim the RLD girls literally look like they could be models. In NYC I used to see actual models all the time. Some even lived in my building. Now I'm as crazy about our beloved RLD girls as the next guy, but I've yet to see one that is model material. In real life some models aren't even great beauties so much as they are striking and unusual looking...and of course tall and thin so garments hang and drape well. In fact some of the tall Dutch civilians you will see are more model-like. But I will concede that some of the RLD girls are very pretty...just not like models.

Posted: 2014-06-04, 6:09 am

RicardoM
sticky wrote:
Alice Beeblebrox wrote:
davey1800 wrote:
You're in for a shock tbh.. €30-50 to fuck a model-type girl?

Thanks for all your replies to date guys. Will be rethinking the privehuis visits. :-)

Davey, just for clarity, do you mean I'll be pleasantly surprised or that maybe I'm setting my sights too high (no pun intended)?

You won't be disappointed my friend put it that way...... :)

I am just wondering what the prices are now?? Any one knows?
Posted: 2014-06-10, 6:50 am

Brunettes
Quote:
You won't be disappointed my friend put it that way...... :)

Quote:
I am just wondering what the prices are now?? Any one knows?

As far as I know it's still 50 Euro for 15 minutes.
 [ 25 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: