Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 22 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Cookie retiring?
Posted: 2013-03-19, 2:18 pm

piffybooga
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I had the pleasure of meeting Cookie about 3-4 years back (Le Vie En Rose).

I am heading back over to the Dam this Spring and on coming back to the board I keep reading that Cookie is gone / going...??

Any up to date info? If there is 1 girl I see it would be her.

This news is the least piffy piff news I've heard all day.

Posted: 2013-03-19, 11:42 pm

spike56765
I don't know if she has quit, but there was no sign of her last week. Even if the curtain is drawn there is usually her smurf, which I never seen either.

Posted: 2013-03-21, 2:11 pm

johnknee
I was there 11th-13th, and no cookie (or smurf in window) on Dollebegijnensteeg?
Re: So has Cookie Quit?
Posted: 2013-03-21, 5:41 pm

ThirstyTraveller
Saw her today and yesterday

Posted: 2013-04-03, 12:52 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
For all her fans, I have it on good word from one of her regulars that Cookie is meant to be retiring early next week. She ranked #3 in this year's poll, which just ended, so I thought I'd mention it here.

Posted: 2013-04-04, 1:53 am

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I spoke to Cookie on Friday, I mentioned Ignatzmice and asked her if she was planning to retire (I'd seen the "Is Cookie retiring?" thread before I came to Amsterdam).

She said she'd wanted to retire at the end of last year, but this plan didn't work out for whatever reason. She said that she'd be taking a break for a few weeks from April 9th (I think that was the date, it would match the "early next week" quote). If I remember correctly, she said this break would last for "4.. maybe 6 weeks" as though she hadn't quite decided yet. As for retirement, she said she didn't have any fixed plans, but presumably she will stop working whenever it becomes feasible for her.

So.... I'll just wait and see if and when she comes back! Maybe she just didn't want the hassle of watching me beg her not to retire ;)

To be honest, I'm always aware that when I see girls in the RLD, it's possible that I might not see them again. It would be a shame to see Cookie disappear, but she's certainly worked hard and I hope things work out for her whenever she does retire permanently.

I remember when one of my favourite girls at Asmara finished - the last time I saw her, she didn't actually tell me she was leaving, but she was very sweet when she said goodbye to me - later I realised it was because she knew that she wouldn't see me again. Some girls will prefer to just stop working without telling many people, so make the most of your favourites while you can!

But my God, everytime I see Cookie in her window, wearing those tiny panties, it makes me feel like a really lucky bastard......what a girl!

Posted: 2013-04-04, 2:26 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Ah, thanks for the info. I was only posting what I was told by someone else who keeps in touch with her. I've never been with her so I have no idea. I guess we'll see.

Thanks also for mentioning the other (recent) thread. I didn't see it and I'm often one to tell people to check for existing threads before starting a new one... oops. :-) I'll merge them.

Posted: 2013-04-05, 3:10 am

invictaguy123456
Oh, I so hope Cookie is still there in late June!

I missed her last time.

Only time the curtains were open was on the first tour of the day, around 1pm, and I hadn't even really got going at that point. Told her I'd be back, and she laughed. I was...about a dozen times over the next four hours and the curtains were closed every time! The next day was an exact rerun, and for the first time in 3 years I didn't get a chance to sample her fabulous charms.

Easily one of the top 3 girls I have encountered in over a quarter of a century of lust in the Dam...
Re: Cookie is retiring
Posted: 2013-04-10, 5:48 pm

piffybooga
Aldebran Linkbat wrote:
I spoke to Cookie on Friday, I mentioned Ignatzmice and asked her if she was planning to retire (I'd seen the "Is Cookie retiring?" thread before I came to Amsterdam).

She said she'd wanted to retire at the end of last year, but this plan didn't work out for whatever reason. She said that she'd be taking a break for a few weeks from April 9th (I think that was the date, it would match the "early next week" quote). If I remember correctly, she said this break would last for "4.. maybe 6 weeks" as though she hadn't quite decided yet. As for retirement, she said she didn't have any fixed plans, but presumably she will stop working whenever it becomes feasible for her.

Thanks my friend. I will miss her as I'm touching down mid may.

Gutted to the piff.

Posted: 2013-04-20, 11:56 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
So it seems now that Cookie is just on holiday for a few weeks and will be back, according to one of her regulars. Sorry to raise any false alarms.

Posted: 2013-05-06, 3:25 pm

Davidag
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
So it seems now that Cookie is just on holiday for a few weeks and will be back, according to one of her regulars. Sorry to raise any false alarms.

Does anyone know when she is supposed to be back in town?
Re: Cookie retiring?
Posted: 2013-05-07, 7:37 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Davidag wrote:

According to our friends at hookers.nl, Cookie and her blue smurf doll were seen today at Stoofsteeg 8-3/8-R. Don't know if the room change is permanent.

Posted: 2013-05-07, 11:19 pm

leatherpants
Hi went 4th may to the 5th 2013 no cookie last time i saw her was oct 2012 .
Posted: 2013-05-08, 9:18 pm

Davidag
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
Davidag wrote:

According to our friends at hookers.nl, Cookie and her blue smurf doll were seen today at Stoofsteeg 8-3/8-R. Don't know if the room change is permanent.

I may be in town during the day the 11th. I will update this thread with any info I find out.
Posted: 2013-05-09, 2:11 am

Otis-Driftwood
I saw the smurf today (may 8) on stoofsteg 8... but didn't catch her, curtains always closed, this girl make so many happy guys in one day. I will try to ask her in the next days, but obviously she is here.
And yes it's the first time i post something i hope usefull here, i think with 3 years of listening all your good advices, i should start to give back, and not just take.
Posted: 2013-05-09, 2:01 pm

piffybooga
Otis-Driftwood wrote:
I saw the smurf today (may 8) on stoofsteg 8... but didn't catch her, curtains always closed, this girl make so many happy guys in one day. I will try to ask her in the next days, but obviously she is here.
And yes it's the first time i post something i hope usefull here, i think with 3 years of listening all your good advices, i should start to give back, and not just take.

A happy piffybooga!

Posted: 2013-05-09, 9:47 pm

Davidag
Otis-Driftwood wrote:

If you talk to her can you ask what time she starts on Sat? You would be my hero.
Posted: 2013-05-10, 1:51 pm

Otis-Driftwood
Davidag wrote:
If you talk to her can you ask what time she starts on Sat? You would be my hero.

Sorry to not be a hero, i met her before i saw your message.

She is here, looking as good as always, and she said that she come back from long hollidays, so she had to change her room. I ask her if she will be here in summer, and she said she still don't know yet, but she will have to take hollidays in 2 or 3 months, and she mentionned hollidays, not retiring.

And the last thing... did you guys know that she did a boobjob? It is new, cuz she ask me to not touch them... they look bigger now, but not too much, cuz she is still small
Posted: 2013-05-10, 10:43 pm

Davidag
Otis-Driftwood wrote:
Davidag wrote:

Sorry to not be a hero, i met her before i saw your message.

She is here, looking as good as always, and she said that she come back from long hollidays, so she had to change her room. I ask her if she will be here in summer, and she said she still don't know yet, but she will have to take hollidays in 2 or 3 months, and she mentionned hollidays, not retiring.

And the last thing... did you guys know that she did a boobjob? It is new, cuz she ask me to not touch them... they look bigger now, but not too much, cuz she is still small

Really a boob job. That sucks, I liked her natural look. That was part of the appeal for me.
Posted: 2014-08-17, 3:13 pm

drizzle
Does anybody know if she is till around?
 [ 22 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: