Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Any TS suggestions/tips?
Posted: 2013-08-22, 1:00 am

alucard55
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Going to the dam in 2 days with a buddy and finally wanna try it. I read up on the trip reports how this goes down, but many TS reports are rather old. Does anybody have any information on "good" girls currently working and their location? As this will be my very first time with a TS and in a kamer I dont wanna have a bad experience.

Also, some trip reports wrote of cumming of the TS in your mouth/ass ... while that prospect seems really hot, especially in that situation is that common? Im unsure of the risk that may pose, especially you know with a prostitute.

EDIT: Oh and I promise a trip report if I dont chicken out :)
Re: Any TS suggestions/tips?
Posted: 2013-08-22, 1:25 pm

losbal
Just updated one of my last reports, there may be something of interest to you in there. Otherwise ....

Daytime: Brenda, Julia or Milly/Emily (M/E for a more passive shemale). If they are not around available, Amanda has great reviews. At a push Paloma or Dominique

Nightime: Only really Marilyn Martinez within the last 16 months. Her kinky account has vanished so not sure whether she is still around.

If you are there during the daytime why not give us a live report if you can? I'll be online to check progress offer support etc.

Best, L
Posted: 2013-08-22, 3:42 pm

losbal
Forgot to mention ........

Brenda and Julia are very safety conscious, everything done with a rubber including you giving them oral. Paloma, Diominique and Paula will all let you suck them without. You make your choice and take the risk.

Anybody else like to contribute???
Posted: 2013-08-23, 3:31 pm

jayxflash
Suzana Pires - you can find it on Kinky.nl (http://www.kinky.nl/sex-afspraken/trans ... fault.aspx). Didn't met her in person, a friend had an experience with her. The context was that he was amazed by how relatively easy was to talk with her, as this is apparently an issue with the most of TS. However, take my advice with a grain of salt, maybe some reviews will help :)
Posted: 2013-08-29, 12:04 pm

losbal
Here are a couple of pics of Paloma

http://www.hungdevils.com/index.php?/to ... ic/page-17
Posted: 2014-12-12, 11:49 pm

alucard55
hey ... I know this is late, but better late than never!

So I went with a friend and he couldnt know what I was up to. So I didnt get enough chances to do all the things I wanted to do sadly.

I didnt go to a TS, but I went to Asmara. It was really easy to find and looked just how it was described in here and on their site.

So I was really really nervous, Ive never been to any prostitute or establishment yet. So after a couple of minutes nearby I did the jump and got in. There was a young asian who appeared quiet friendly and wasnt rude or anythin like I remember some people describing him. So I picked the hour and 2 girls showed up. I picked a very beautiful brunette I think her name was Chrissi.

I got in the room and took a shower. She was really nice , but obviously she knew this was my first time with a prof. so in order to touch her down low and lick her boobs I had to get the gf package. I was a sucker and paid up.

It was a one time thing so I figured Id make the most of it. Her tits, omg her tits! My gf has nice big tits, but a litte saggy and nothing like this. If I didnt know I was a tit man I knew now. So she started of with a body to body massage and went on to oral. The fuck was great and well worth the experience.

I am sad I didnt get to try a TS and I regret going to asmara first. If I have another shot Ill definetly go for a TS.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: