Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Amsterdam Adventures New Video
Posted: 2013-12-09, 5:11 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Subscribed to this channel a while back, suddenly this video was top of my news feed and seemed quite informative and possibly some faces you micers may know? brief little interview as well with 2 I ''think'' girls lol not sure if am honest. any girls you recognise whilst watching please comment who they are.

Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNHP42DdLoQ
Re: Amsterdam Adventures New Video
Posted: 2013-12-09, 9:39 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

This is the first time I ever see the girl at 0'19 s with fluo top (yellow top, but I also saw her maybe ten or fifteen times with a green and pink top) not sat on her chair which is what she use to do most of the time.

You can also see her a few seconds earlier, this time sat on her chair for real (0'4s and then 3min 34's)

We can also spot (I think) :

- Isabella, OZA 72-4, nightshift, the girl with glasses, at 0'17s
- A girl with a rabbit ears at 0'10 s
- The "classic lesbian show" girls on OZA at 0'14s.

Apparently there's a client in a rush at 0'20's : -)

Room at 2min'18s is the famous 21-1, long time occupied by famous Max.
Posted: 2013-12-10, 4:15 am

Switcheroo
I recognise the blonde girl at 2:00, is that Oudezijds Achterburgwal 51-1? Anyone know who she is? Always thought she was hot but I'm wary of this street..
Posted: 2013-12-10, 4:50 am

Amsterdamaged1
Carice Liefde wrote:
Hi,

This is the first time I ever see the girl at 0'19 s with fluo top (yellow top, but I also saw her maybe ten or fifteen times with a green and pink top) not sat on her chair which is what she use to do most of the time.

You can also see her a few seconds earlier, this time sat on her chair for real (0'4s and then 3min 34's)

We can also spot (I think) :

- Isabella, OZA 72-4, nightshift, the girl with glasses, at 0'17s
- A girl with a rabbit ears at 0'10 s
- The "classic lesbian show" girls on OZA at 0'14s.

Apparently there's a client in a rush at 0'20's : -)

Room at 2min'18s is the famous 21-1, long time occupied by famous Max.

Hey,

And really? I've never seen her before or a lot of the girls tbh. still all very new to me haa, but someone's in a hurry lmao. Is that Max in that Room at 2.18? Intrigued about the girl with long black hair at 0.12secs also the girl who keeps shaking her A** in the window just after she can be seen again throughout the video again at 1.30 lol.

Amsterdam RLD I actually would of never thought the working girls would be so damn HOT as well as friendly! I honestly have to say they are the hottest girls I've had. with that being said I've had some pretty hot girls but completely different tier to RLD lol. I just can't help but want to write a list ahaaa
Posted: 2014-02-21, 2:43 am

Lamipeter
Youngstarz wrote:
Intrigued about the girl with long black hair at 0.12secs

The blond girl with the polka dot mini skirt @0:12 is Angela in Oudezijds Achterburgwal 117 R
Unfortunately, I don't know who is the girl standing next to her
Posted: 2014-02-21, 2:08 pm

tonymunch Power Kat
Youngstarz wrote:
Is that Max in that Room at 2.18?

no thats just her old room.

Posted: 2014-02-22, 4:21 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
The busty brunette in the short white t-shirt with the baseball hat
at 1:40 and again at 2:01 is my arch-enemy Kiera.
One of the worst rip-off artists of all time.
She has been in the Wallen for a decade, but I haven't seen her in the last year.
Hope she is gone for good.

Weasel

Posted: 2014-02-22, 5:21 am

Amsterdamaged1
weasel9x9 wrote:
The busty brunette in the short white t-shirt with the baseball hat
at 1:40 and again at 2:01 is my arch-enemy Kiera.
One of the worst rip-off artists of all time.
She has been in the Wallen for a decade, but I haven't seen her in the last year.
Hope she is gone for good.

Weasel

With these so called ''Rip off'' girls do you think it is a case of them simply wanting to be paid more? than the standard 50euro? why do they do it do you think? is it a question of YMMV? can you elaborate me about this girl? did she rip you off?
Posted: 2014-02-22, 11:40 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

My opinion

Youngstarz wrote:
With these so called ''Rip off'' girls

Every girl who is mentioned as "rip off" in girls section is a rip off girl not a so called. This not based upon supposition, but real facts and usually the posts themselves describe in which way the girl was considered to be a rip off regarding what she has done.

Quote:
do you think it is a case of them simply wanting to be paid more?

I would call that upsell. For example another position.

Quote:
than the standard 50euro?

There are still girls who ask 50 € for top off. They are upsellers artists.

If those girls are faking CBJ (which happened in past times), it simply rip off.

Quote:
why do they do it do you think?

Most of those girls are working on OZA, during nightshift. They know how fast they can have money from tourists. They are good conversationalists, they make believe they will do things, attract young and old men and as soon as their door is closed, they completely change their attitude and behave bitchy.

Quote:
is it a question of YMMV?

For me a rip off situation is not of YMMV. They are girls known for being YMMV (I do remember and I'm sure I'm not the only one about Laura from Hungary on Dolleb. She's still working I think). Bulgarian Kim in Sint Annenstraat is another YMMV, Sarah from Dolleb was also another case of YMMV. Some girls are not willing to give good services but they are not rip off though. Some girls can be found as cold, distant, but they are not doing upsell. They can even become more chatty and friendly if you have regular visits. Youc an break the ice in that way too. Some girls do have excellent reviews but they will not be of your liking, that is for me YMMV. And some girls who do stole your money asking you 100 € and not giving anything but a rough handjob and begging you to cum very fast are rip off.

I don't know if Kiera is still working, but I have crossed her look many times. And as you can see in the video, she has a very agressive attitude (never a good sign to me), yelling to come to see her from the inside, very nervous, always in move. The good providers don't need to do so much.
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: