Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Recommendations for TS scene in RLD/Singel?
Posted: 2014-01-07, 7:52 pm

Larshansen
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi! I've finally built up the courage to go see a TS in Amsterdam and I am coming over in february. Which girls (:-= is worth a visit? Any tip for a complete newbie? I'm no stranger to the RLD tho...
Re: Recommendations for TS scene in RLD/Singel?
Posted: 2014-01-11, 3:50 pm

iucundavi
In de Wallen, they're concentrated around Bloedstraat. Last time I was there I had a good time with Paloma (GOrdijnensteeg B7-3), although she is HUNG, and is quite dominant. There's a few younger, very attractive TS ladies working on Bloedstraat kitty-corner to her. In general afternoons seemed better than nighttime for the TS scene (I was last there in late November/early December).
Posted: 2014-01-13, 5:54 am

amstel87
i dont have anything to help you as im in same situation as you. I was eyeballing with paloma several times with my last trip christmas time and i think she may remember me the next time (the trip i already booked), one time she was dancing and had a cardboard covering her downstairs she had her skirt lift up and suddenly flashed and it was BIG !. I just dont know if she would be good for a first timer if shes quite dominant and so on... :O
Posted: 2014-01-15, 12:53 am

losbal
Daytime I would definitely recommend Brenda if she is back and Julia - see my earlier trip reports and locations (viewtopic.php?f=14&t=21266). Also Amanda gets great reviews on Hookers.nl

If you indulge please share.
Posted: 2014-01-15, 1:36 am

Larshansen
Thanks all - for the advice on TS scene... I will share my adventures (if any, hehe) after visiting in february..
Posted: 2014-01-15, 11:21 pm

losbal
You might have a more recent report of mine to go on ...... I shall be back myself in early February.
Posted: 2014-02-19, 8:23 pm

Larshansen
My trip was postponed to this weekend. Have anyone been recently? If so.. Any recommendations?
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: