Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
First Trip, Private house advise please.
Posted: 2014-01-31, 3:51 pm

blueface
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey everyone

Im off to Amsterdam in March and am really excited.

Im keen on visiting a private house or two and have done a bit of research on the subject.

I have decided on Park 118, has anyone been recently or can suggest an alternative?

Cheers
Re: First Trip, Private house advise please.
Posted: 2014-04-12, 1:40 am

walle
blueface wrote:
Hey everyone

Im off to Amsterdam in March and am really excited.

Im keen on visiting a private house or two and have done a bit of research on the subject.

I have decided on Park 118, has anyone been recently or can suggest an alternative?

Cheers

How was the trip - did you go to Park 118?

On my list of potential places to visit later in the year.
Posted: 2014-04-17, 7:04 pm

milesba44
I saw your post last week, so I said fuck it. I went, but the quality was not good. RLD is overrated, but has better quality in my opinion. I did like the laid back atmosphere though. I would check out if you don't have much to do, but I wouldn't make it my first choice.
Posted: 2014-04-18, 12:06 am

walle
milesba44 wrote:
I saw your post last week, so I said fuck it. I went, but the quality was not good. RLD is overrated, but has better quality in my opinion. I did like the laid back atmosphere though. I would check out if you don't have much to do, but I wouldn't make it my first choice.

Thanks for 'taking one for the team' and for reporting back. I have a lazy day sandwiched between two very busy days in my next trip so looking for a relaxed place to spend some time. Maybe Park 118 or Love Club 21, unless anyone has better suggestions.
Posted: 2014-06-07, 5:57 pm

noname
walle wrote:
milesba44 wrote:

Thanks for 'taking one for the team' and for reporting back. I have a lazy day sandwiched between two very busy days in my next trip so looking for a relaxed place to spend some time. Maybe Park 118 or Love Club 21, unless anyone has better suggestions.

So what happened? Have you been at park 118? What it's like?
Posted: 2014-06-08, 10:32 am

Alice Beeblebrox
walle wrote:
milesba44 wrote:

I'd qualify this Park118 report by saying their quality (in terms of looks) is not as good as some of the RLD girls (although there are some right dogs in the RLD) but is satisfactory.
However the level of service is generally better and much longer duration.
I agree not my first choice but a decent suitable alternative.
YMMV of course.
Posted: 2014-06-10, 4:04 am

nyc diesel
Park 118. Nice place. Low key. Been a regular there since 1993. New ownership. Courteous. Yes, as stated, 125e will get you DATY, CBJ, sex. 150 is a sauna room. Nice area via 10 minute tram ride south from center, head toward park. Open from about noon to midnight.

Send my love...
Posted: 2014-06-10, 9:03 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Not been in a few years but much more time for your money here was 95 per hour.I used to have a favourite of mine work days and I used to base my trips around a morning visit at park 118 some really happy fond memories of this place.The only thing now I have is whoever I visit there won't treat me as good as the lady did back then.
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: