Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 23 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Threesome with girls in RLD?
Posted: 2014-02-11, 10:10 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
weasel9x9 wrote:
FKK stands for Frei Korper Kultur,
Which is German for a Nudist lifestyle.
In practice, these and the sauna clubs are the modern German brothels.
Look in the Other Cities:Europe section for Golden Time, World, Oase, Palace, Living Room, Babylon...
In Amsterdam, Park 118 is the most active of the remaining brothels, Krystal Club iis new, and Asmara seems to have fallen on hard times.

Weasel

I see, what brothels in Amsterdam would you recommend? if you've visited them that is, I hear a lot of that Park 118
Posted: 2014-02-11, 10:15 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Carice Liefde wrote:
Hi,

Youngstarz wrote:

When I head to Amsterdam I will be sure to find 1 of the 2 Kelly or Simona that is and hopefully enjoy a session with 1 of them, I will briefly hint I would like a Threesome and does she have a friend? see what she has to say to that lol.

I would say it better when it comes from her during a session "Do you want a girl to join us ?", rather than asking immediatly if she does threesomes, which is something that can be taken as too pushy. From what I read Simona or Kelly propose that after negociations.

Quote:
I am unsure of the area you mentioned, I will check it out though. and what girls with a sticker? what do you mean by sticker? and BBBJ/CIM? I thought girls didn't provide these services in RLD windows?

The girls with a sticker on the windows are next to the bridge and two steps from Sailor Bar. And the sticker is simply a sticker that you can see on front door saying "Lesbo show". It is on 43-1, see the pic below
http://www.amsterdam-red-light-district ... and43.html
As for the BBBJ/CIM in Molensteeg is known since many years. Some girls will provide it (extra money) some don't.

Quote:
Can I ask what is the area called, where there is a small entry and at the end there is a lapdancing club?

That area is called Bethlemsteeg. It's the one leading to the small part of the area which is covered with many rooms (actually 9) called La Vie en Rose which is not the strip club (La Vie en Proost) but the area with working girls, next to the strip club.

Quote:
I seen some nice looking girls who called me in around there. a friend mentioned there is actually a new part around that area where there is a lot of girls in 1 room?

It's not one but 8 rooms. And each room is individual.

I hear what you're saying, Carice.

I will session with Kelly or Simona and wait to see if they propose me the offer.

Thanks.
Posted: 2014-02-11, 10:17 pm

Amsterdamaged1
greenday66 wrote:
I was there just before Christmas Youngstarz and there were two brunetttes in the same kamer in Gordijnensteeg. The far right window as you look at it. (Not sure if its the same two as Carice mentioned being elsewhere?)
The price was just double whatever you'd want with one girl.

Was defiantly going to visit them later that night but got so pissed off after being ripped by I think the same girl you mentioned up by the Moulin Rouge (viewtopic.php?t=22321) that I just returned to the hotel not in the mood anymore. My fault for playing on the main canal, but she was similar to the girl I wanted but wasn't about.

Will be going again soon and will be looking for a good duo to enjoy :)

Good luck pal.

I was due to visit Amsterdam Christmas but for unfortunate circumstances I didn't. I have left my review in you're thread of Sandra. It does sound A LOT like the same girl and ahah yes same here my friend, thanks.

All the best.
 [ 23 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: