Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 23 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Threesome with girls in RLD?
Posted: 2014-02-09, 8:16 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
intrigued and curious about possibly having a Threesome with 2 fine girls from RLD. is this possible? and also I know some of the rooms are small and only small single beds ect. is there any 2 girls that would go well together (Preferably Blondes but wouldn't matter lol.) ? is this service available? if I pay both girl individually 50euro per 15mins of there time it is 50euro's for 15mins isn't it? also were are the large kamer rooms in RLD? do any have large beds ect that kind of thing?

Thanks.
Re: Threesome with girls in RLD?
Posted: 2014-02-09, 9:02 pm

Weedheeds
If you've got the euros any things possible
Posted: 2014-02-09, 9:10 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

Youngstarz wrote:
intrigued and curious about possibly having a Threesome with 2 fine girls from RLD. is this possible?

Yes it is.

Quote:
and also I know some of the rooms are small and only small single beds ect. is there any 2 girls that would go well together (Preferably Blondes but wouldn't matter lol.) ?

If you do a threesome, the best is undoubtly to do so with two girls who know each other very well, and if possible who are attracted one for another. You can't expect to have a full lesbian show (even if some girls are gifted for pretending that it would be the case, particularly on OZA with the kamers showing proudly the lesbian show of a life in front of the windows). They are not hard to find, but the reality is very different from wild lesbo dreams that you might have.

Quote:
is this service available?

Once again, yes.

Quote:
if I pay both girl individually 50euro per 15mins of there time it is 50euro's for 15mins isn't it?

You will pay the double price for the same time. If you want a session for half and hour it would be 100€ for each girl, so 200 € for 20 min and two girls instead of 50 € for 15-20 min and one girl, or 400 for an hour. The price is based on the rent and also on services offered.

Quote:
also were are the large kamer rooms in RLD?

In stoofsteeg, Sint Annenstraat 21-1, Oudekennissteeg there are some large kamers, among the most spacious in the RLD, the smallest were Sint Annenstraat 3-2, Goldbergersteeg 7, and some others.

Kelly and Simona in Dolleb know each other very well and offer threesome.
Posted: 2014-02-10, 12:10 am

Amsterdamaged1
Weedheeds wrote:
If you've got the euros any things possible

I've got the Euro's ;)
Posted: 2014-02-10, 12:22 am

Weedheeds
Then that other post deems to have the right info for you bud your well sorted ;).

Happy days and nights
Posted: 2014-02-10, 12:28 am

Amsterdamaged1
Weedheeds wrote:
Then that other post deems to have the right info for you bud your well sorted ;).

Happy days and nights

Cheers.
Posted: 2014-02-10, 12:50 am

Amsterdamaged1
Carice Liefde wrote:
Hi,

Youngstarz wrote:
intrigued and curious about possibly having a Threesome with 2 fine girls from RLD. is this possible?

Yes it is.

Quote:
and also I know some of the rooms are small and only small single beds ect. is there any 2 girls that would go well together (Preferably Blondes but wouldn't matter lol.) ?

If you do a threesome, the best is undoubtly to do so with two girls who know each other very well, and if possible who are attracted one for another. You can't expect to have a full lesbian show (even if some girls are gifted for pretending that it would be the case, particularly on OZA with the kamers showing proudly the lesbian show of a life in front of the windows). They are not hard to find, but the reality is very different from wild lesbo dreams that you might have.

Quote:
is this service available?

Once again, yes.

Quote:
if I pay both girl individually 50euro per 15mins of there time it is 50euro's for 15mins isn't it?

You will pay the double price for the same time. If you want a session for half and hour it would be 100€ for each girl, so 200 € for 20 min and two girls instead of 50 € for 15-20 min and one girl, or 400 for an hour. The price is based on the rent and also on services offered.

Quote:
also were are the large kamer rooms in RLD?

In stoofsteeg, Sint Annenstraat 21-1, Oudekennissteeg there are some large kamers, among the most spacious in the RLD, the smallest were Sint Annenstraat 3-2, Goldbergersteeg 7, and some others.

Kelly and Simona in Dolleb know each other very well and offer threesome.

Hello,

Thanks once again Carice for you're informative reply. whilst breaking down my post and answering each individual question. appreciated and respected truly, However I checked out Kelly & Simona and read you're posts Kelly seems fun yet wild and would provide a greats service. I will be sure to try and find her when I visit Amsterdam soon. Do you know perhaps of other girls who provide this service? G. Kim + Max? or is that asking for trouble :D unfortunately I do not know Amsterdam well at all so the addresses are not familiar with me. I am weiry of girls located on main canals, as I got ripped off 1st time to what I think a (Bulgarian/Eastern Europe) girl. I was very heavily stoned and I didn't particularly want to visit a girl but my friend went in and 2 girls both ripped us off. these were upstair kamers I would review the situation but I can't remember enough details. The girl who ripped me off was pale white, young/mid 20's, long black hair, fairly tallish (not small), black bikini, Blue eyes, bad English. This was by the Moulin Rougue? alls I can remember tbh.
Posted: 2014-02-10, 6:40 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I've heard a story about Max and Kim,
but you will have to get the details from Greenhoff.
The idea makes my head spin!
This is easier in the FKK's, or in a brothel.
Works best if the girls are in neighboring windows, or if arranged in advance.
I had a few in the Singel years ago. One of the girls ended up wrapped in a sheet, walking around the corner from Oude Niewestraat to Singel 22. Quite a sight for the other guys on the street, and I gave them a big smile when I let her in the door. They knew exactly what I was up to!
Alex, wednesday nights on korte Kolksteeg has a friend that she likes to work with.
They wanted a full hour, and it was too expensive for me, but I was tempted.

Weasel

Posted: 2014-02-10, 11:25 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

Youngstarz wrote:

Thanks once again Carice for you're informative reply. whilst breaking down my post and answering each individual question. appreciated and respected truly, However I checked out Kelly & Simona and read you're posts Kelly seems fun yet wild and would provide a greats service.

I've read that Kelly and Simona proposed that spontaneously sometimes, especially if you session with one of those girls. She would propose you that a girl join her for the session, whom is either Kelly if you're with Simona or Simona if you're with Kelly. I've never sessioned with any of those two girls but i know by Loolz that they are keen to propose threesome.

Anyway, you can find girls providing it in Bethlemsteeg (check that area in evening/nightshift, fourth or fith kamer, you'll see two brunettes, or on Monnikenstraat during evening shift as well. on OZA there are the girls with the sticker, just next to the bridge leading to Oudekennissteeg and on the corner of the last of the range of windows in Molensteeg. You could possibly find girls providing it in Molensteeg as well, including BBBJ and CIM.

Quote:
I will be sure to try and find her when I visit Amsterdam soon. Do you know perhaps of other girls who provide this service? G. Kim + Max? or is that asking for trouble :D

I find it hard to ask them if you're not have had any session with them yet, meaning individually. German Kim and Max are both charming and easygoing persons, but they will need to know you well before trusting you and finding that it won't be a problem to have a threesome. It's not only about money. Far from it.

I don't know who the brunette you described and ripped you off is.
Posted: 2014-02-10, 1:35 pm

loolz Power Kat
Carice, pretty much all the girls in that part of Dolleb and Sint Annenstraat (116 to 122) are happy to do threesomes with each other - they all know each other well.

Youngstarz, I think it would be harder to find girls in De Wallen who do not provide a threesome. Most girls who have been working beside neighbours for a while always seem happy to do threesomes, even if they are not beside each other - they could be somewhere else in the same building or even across the street. What you get in a threesome probably varies a lot depending on the girls, how well you know them and what you pay. I would probably avoid trying to have one on OZA.
Posted: 2014-02-10, 2:01 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
loolz wrote:
Carice, pretty much all the girls in that part of Dolleb and Sint Annenstraat (116 to 122) are happy to do threesomes with each other - they all know each other well.

You are right for some girls in that specific area. Even if all the girls working on Sint Annenstraat are not willing to do threesomes if they don't like it. The thing is that business is business. Some girls are willing to do a threesome because they know they will have more money. Some don't like that and they simply say "No". And they are not bad provider though.

For the record, I remember that once, walking down Dolleb, in the part leading to Bulldog Coffee, I heard two voices coming from a window. The window was wide open and two girls were chatting together. They saw me and said "Hey baby boy, do you want to come in and fuck both of us ?). I thought that anyone would have say yes to that proposal (well, having a threesome with two brunettes, it's an explosive potential for many). But I discussed a little bit with those two girls and found out that everything seemed a little bit fake. They were acting like they loved to kiss each other, but it was more timourous than vigourous. So I just said that I would think about it, but my decision was already made. I don't like to be forced or be involved in a threesome relationship where I feel that most of the action is faked, or forced because the girls don't like them much once they have to kiss/touch/lick each other.

On the opposite side, Mikayla and Nina SA 122 who knew each other very well (probably since many years) were proposing threesomes. Never had the chance to experiment that with them, but I regret it. One night, while Nina was working and led me to her room, I saw the kind of girl I like : a short bob haircut brunette, coming from Bulgaria who was a friend of Nina, crossed my look and I wanted her to come in the bedroom to taste her pussy. But, for a reason I still ignore, she disappeared just when Nina closed her door and I never saw her again then.
Posted: 2014-02-11, 1:37 am

Amsterdamaged1
weasel9x9 wrote:
I've heard a story about Max and Kim,
but you will have to get the details from Greenhoff.
The idea makes my head spin!
This is easier in the FKK's, or in a brothel.
Works best if the girls are in neighboring windows, or if arranged in advance.
I had a few in the Singel years ago. One of the girls ended up wrapped in a sheet, walking around the corner from Oude Niewestraat to Singel 22. Quite a sight for the other guys on the street, and I gave them a big smile when I let her in the door. They knew exactly what I was up to!
Alex, wednesday nights on korte Kolksteeg has a friend that she likes to work with.
They wanted a full hour, and it was too expensive for me, but I was tempted.

Weasel

ahaha spill? and what does FKK's stand for? I also don't know of any Brothels in Amsterdam. I am not particularly keen on visiting 1 either if am honest. rather just visit a girl or 2 not a actual club of that sort in a sense. and ahaha lmao! I will see if the girl you mentioned is listed.

Thanks.
Posted: 2014-02-11, 2:40 am

Amsterdamaged1
Carice Liefde wrote:
Hi,

Youngstarz wrote:

Thanks once again Carice for you're informative reply. whilst breaking down my post and answering each individual question. appreciated and respected truly, However I checked out Kelly & Simona and read you're posts Kelly seems fun yet wild and would provide a greats service.

I've read that Kelly and Simona proposed that spontaneously sometimes, especially if you session with one of those girls. She would propose you that a girl join her for the session, whom is either Kelly if you're with Simona or Simona if you're with Kelly. I've never sessioned with any of those two girls but i know by Loolz that they are keen to propose threesome.

Anyway, you can find girls providing it in Bethlemsteeg (check that area in evening/nightshift, fourth or fith kamer, you'll see two brunettes, or on Monnikenstraat during evening shift as well. on OZA there are the girls with the sticker, just next to the bridge leading to Oudekennissteeg and on the corner of the last of the range of windows in Molensteeg. You could possibly find girls providing it in Molensteeg as well, including BBBJ and CIM.

Quote:
I will be sure to try and find her when I visit Amsterdam soon. Do you know perhaps of other girls who provide this service? G. Kim + Max? or is that asking for trouble :D

I find it hard to ask them if you're not have had any session with them yet, meaning individually. German Kim and Max are both charming and easygoing persons, but they will need to know you well before trusting you and finding that it won't be a problem to have a threesome. It's not only about money. Far from it.

I don't know who the brunette you described and ripped you off is.

When I head to Amsterdam I will be sure to find 1 of the 2 Kelly or Simona that is and hopefully enjoy a session with 1 of them, I will briefly hint I would like a Threesome and does she have a friend? see what she has to say to that lol. I am unsure of the area you mentioned, I will check it out though. and what girls with a sticker? what do you mean by sticker? and BBBJ/CIM? I thought girls didn't provide these services in RLD windows?

Can I ask what is the area called, where there is a small entry and at the end there is a lapdancing club? I seen some nice looking girls who called me in around there. a friend mentioned there is actually a new part around that area where there is a lot of girls in 1 room? I am unsure as to what he was talking about and whether that's true. you've got a very good point about enquiring a Threesome when haven't sessioned individually with Kim or Max lol.

Thank you.
Posted: 2014-02-11, 2:55 am

Amsterdamaged1
loolz wrote:

Youngstarz, I think it would be harder to find girls in De Wallen who do not provide a threesome. Most girls who have been working beside neighbours for a while always seem happy to do threesomes, even if they are not beside each other - they could be somewhere else in the same building or even across the street. What you get in a threesome probably varies a lot depending on the girls, how well you know them and what you pay. I would probably avoid trying to have one on OZA.

Thank you for you're reply.
Posted: 2014-02-11, 5:26 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FKK stands for Frei Korper Kultur,
Which is German for a Nudist lifestyle.
In practice, these and the sauna clubs are the modern German brothels.
Look in the Other Cities:Europe section for Golden Time, World, Oase, Palace, Living Room, Babylon...
In Amsterdam, Park 118 is the most active of the remaining brothels, Krystal Club iis new, and Asmara seems to have fallen on hard times.

Weasel

Posted: 2014-02-11, 12:25 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

Youngstarz wrote:

When I head to Amsterdam I will be sure to find 1 of the 2 Kelly or Simona that is and hopefully enjoy a session with 1 of them, I will briefly hint I would like a Threesome and does she have a friend? see what she has to say to that lol.

I would say it better when it comes from her during a session "Do you want a girl to join us ?", rather than asking immediatly if she does threesomes, which is something that can be taken as too pushy. From what I read Simona or Kelly propose that after negociations.

Quote:
I am unsure of the area you mentioned, I will check it out though. and what girls with a sticker? what do you mean by sticker? and BBBJ/CIM? I thought girls didn't provide these services in RLD windows?

The girls with a sticker on the windows are next to the bridge and two steps from Sailor Bar. And the sticker is simply a sticker that you can see on front door saying "Lesbo show". It is on 43-1, see the pic below
http://www.amsterdam-red-light-district ... and43.html
As for the BBBJ/CIM in Molensteeg is known since many years. Some girls will provide it (extra money) some don't.

Quote:
Can I ask what is the area called, where there is a small entry and at the end there is a lapdancing club?

That area is called Bethlemsteeg. It's the one leading to the small part of the area which is covered with many rooms (actually 9) called La Vie en Rose which is not the strip club (La Vie en Proost) but the area with working girls, next to the strip club.

Quote:
I seen some nice looking girls who called me in around there. a friend mentioned there is actually a new part around that area where there is a lot of girls in 1 room?

It's not one but 8 rooms. And each room is individual.
Posted: 2014-02-11, 12:47 pm

rugbywill78
i did a threesome last september , so its doable .

will
Posted: 2014-02-11, 2:26 pm

greenday66
I was there just before Christmas Youngstarz and there were two brunetttes in the same kamer in Gordijnensteeg. The far right window as you look at it. (Not sure if its the same two as Carice mentioned being elsewhere?)
The price was just double whatever you'd want with one girl.

Was defiantly going to visit them later that night but got so pissed off after being ripped by I think the same girl you mentioned up by the Moulin Rouge (viewtopic.php?t=22321) that I just returned to the hotel not in the mood anymore. My fault for playing on the main canal, but she was similar to the girl I wanted but wasn't about.

Will be going again soon and will be looking for a good duo to enjoy :)

Good luck pal.
Posted: 2014-02-11, 4:19 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi greenday66

greenday66 wrote:
I was there just before Christmas Youngstarz and there were two brunetttes in the same kamer in Gordijnensteeg. The far right window as you look at it. (Not sure if its the same two as Carice mentioned being elsewhere?)

I don't think (unless i'm wrong) that we're talking about the same girls here. : -)
The girls I'm talking about have always been (it's been two years since I saw them at the very same place) on OZA 43-1 as mentioned above nightshift. They are long brown hair brunettes, and they are sometimes the main attraction on OZA for tourists and locals as they always play with each other. Tall brunettes. They have a friend, a blonde girl who sometimes stand up alone. But she also does threesomes.

I don't know the girls you're mentioning on Gordijnensteeg. But I know that they used to have two brunettes in Bloedstraat not far from Jasmin. Evening shift.
Posted: 2014-02-11, 4:41 pm

greenday66
Its was definitely Gordijnensteeg these two were in, so maybe another fine example of a couple of fun brunettes? :)
They were both in window 4-5 when I spoke to them, although later one had gone back to her own window a couple down (4-2 I think).

Both seemed like nice girls, but don't they all!
 [ 23 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: