Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 17 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
"Red Lights"
Posted: 2014-02-14, 6:40 pm

ThirstyTraveller
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is9fsv6ZL0g

Cheers!

Posted: 2014-02-14, 9:19 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

Beautiful shots with HD Camera. We can see that some shots are filmed with green screen, but there are also "natural" shots, including those around Moulin Rouge and OZA (the three windows opposite Moulin Rouge).

As for the film : tongue in cheek humor, nice way to fight the clichés. Scenes in intimacy inside the room are the best when they are side by side, sitting on the bed, talking about everything and nothing. There is a really nice work on the light itself, and the performance is good. The actress is beautiful. A romantic film above all, underneath the trivial facts, jokes and comments (about foreigners, immigration, sex workers).

This film has been made with crowfunding. I think it's a very useful way to produce and it should have more views.
Re: "Red Lights"
Posted: 2014-02-14, 11:16 pm

ThirstyTraveller
Hi Carice :)

Quote:
As for the film : tongue in cheek humor, nice way to fight the clichés. Scenes in intimacy inside the room are the best when they are side by side, sitting on the bed, talking about everything and nothing. There is a really nice work on the light itself, and the performance is good. The actress is beautiful. A romantic film above all, underneath the trivial facts, jokes and comments (about foreigners, immigration, sex workers).

Wow! Nice view!
For me I just saw it as some drunk guys looking for some tush lol!........Sorry :P

Quote:
Scenes in intimacy inside the room are the best when they are side by side, sitting on the bed, talking about everything and nothing

I like that bit, it was almost as if I was a fly on the wall watching myself, moments like that in DeWallen are some of my most memorable ;)

Cheers!!!

Posted: 2014-02-15, 2:39 pm

loolz Power Kat
ThirstyTraveller wrote:
I like that bit, it was almost as if I was a fly on the wall watching myself, moments like that in DeWallen are some of my most memorable ;)

Revealing that you are gay are your most memorable moments with the girls? :D
Posted: 2014-02-15, 2:58 pm

ThirstyTraveller
LOL!!!! NO!!!
I just watched the video again and saw that, I didn't see that bit the first time lol! I must of blinked a bit too long XD

Posted: 2014-02-15, 3:11 pm

loolz Power Kat
Yeah... sure, blinking... I think you meant fapping? xD

Btw I'll be doing a trip early April as well, is it possible we could finally meet? O_o
Posted: 2014-02-15, 3:59 pm

ThirstyTraveller
Quote:
Yeah... sure, blinking... I think you meant fapping? xD

No! No! No! god damnit!....My penis is still recovering from my last trip :P

Quote:
Btw I'll be doing a trip early April as well, is it possible we could finally meet? O_o

I hope we don't after accusing me of being a gaylord! ;)

Its not confirmed yet, but it might be from 2nd to 4th or 5th, shorter than my usual 5 nights anyway.
I was going to go mid April but Agnieszka goes back to Poland for easter, so I wanna get there before she buggers off.

Cheers!

Posted: 2014-02-15, 4:35 pm

loolz Power Kat
Quote:
No! No! No! god damnit!....My penis is still recovering from my last trip :P

Mine too, from yesterday, and I only had one session :P

Quote:
I hope we don't after accusing me of being a gaylord! ;)

Its not confirmed yet, but it might be from 2nd to 4th or 5th, shorter than my usual 5 nights anyway.
I was going to go mid April but Agnieszka goes back to Poland for easter, so I wanna get there before she buggers off.

Haha.

Hmm I can't do 1st to 4th :( But I haven't confirmed anything yet either.

5 nights, I've never done that... are you not fed up of sex by the 5th day? lol
Posted: 2014-02-15, 9:18 pm

ThirstyTraveller
Quote:
and I only had one session

I take that it wasn't a 50 euro session lol

Quote:
are you not fed up of sex by the 5th day?

NEVER!!!!!! :D
Just a bit drained ( no pun intended ;)

Cheers!

Posted: 2014-02-16, 12:41 am

loolz Power Kat
Quote:
I take that it wasn't a 50 euro session lol

Yep, it was hours, not minutes :P

Quote:
NEVER!!!!!! :D
Just a bit drained ( no pun intended ;)

lol, fair enough. I think if I spent 5 nights in ams and visited your no.2 girl every day, my dick would be in an endless coma! xD
Posted: 2014-02-16, 1:17 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Girls like gay guys.....and guys like gay girls......it's a beautiful thing.
Posted: 2014-02-19, 12:24 am

ThirstyTraveller
Quote:
Yep, it was hours, not minutes :P

Feel free to do a trip report lol!!!! I know..... I'm such a hypocrite :P

Quote:
I think if I spent 5 nights in ams and visited your no.2 girl every day, my dick would be in an endless coma!

Lol, she's a good girl, plus I like it rough, GRR! ;)

Quote:
Girls like gay guys.....and guys like gay girls......it's a beautiful thing.

I'm not a gay god damnit!!!

Cheers!

Posted: 2014-02-19, 8:16 pm

loolz Power Kat
ThirstyTraveller wrote:
Feel free to do a trip report lol!!!! I know..... I'm such a hypocrite :P

Yeah. Hypocrite. I bet the main reason you did your last (first :p) report was because I kept nagging :)

It was a good read though, would be nice to see another :)

Quote:
I'm not a gay god damnit!!!

Are you sure? You seem to mention bumming a lot.......

:P
Posted: 2014-02-19, 8:41 pm

ThirstyTraveller
Quote:
I bet the main reason you did your last (first :p) report was because I kept nagging :)

Yeah you outed me...and that's the only "outing" lol

Quote:
It was a good read though, would be nice to see another :)

Thanks :) The thing is the stuff I do in between sessions is just the same stuff as wrote in my last (first ;) report.
But I will definetley post reviews in the girls section very soon ;)

Quote:
Are you sure? You seem to mention bumming a lot.......

If bumming girls is gay then, well then I'm.............I cant even bring myself to write it lol :P

Cheers!

Posted: 2014-02-19, 11:49 pm

loolz Power Kat
Quote:
Thanks :) The thing is the stuff I do in between sessions is just the same stuff as wrote in my last (first ;) report. But I will definetley post reviews in the girls section very soon ;)

Yeah I know what you mean, used to be the same for me. How did you find De Wallen in general, compared to previous trips?

Btw don't feel obliged to do reviews now just because I mentioned it here :P
Posted: 2014-02-20, 9:33 pm

ThirstyTraveller
Quote:
How did you find De Wallen in general, compared to previous trips?

Daytime seemed very quiet if I remember right, luckily for me two of my favs where around (Veronika and Sheila ;) Sint Annenstaraat , Dolleb And Oudkenn where literally silent most days, nearly everytime I walked down Dolleb, Tromp and Sint Annen I was the only person there :O One or two days there was maybe two or three girls on Dolleb, four on Tromp at most and One or two at most on Sint Annen.
It felt very ghost town like lol
On the Friday I was waiting for Veronika to start ( she starts at 12pm now everyday shes there, Monday off still) and I decided to go for a walk :)
On an empty Oudkenn I saw A tiny weeny little girl in what I would say are leggins not jogging bottoms as has been described on here in her girls section (unless she used to wear jogging bottoms) location was right as I remembered, and asking her name it was right also "Marie".........I will post the rest in the girls section soon :P

Nighttime seemed to be as lively as My last few trips.

I should really write a trip report loolz, my brain is starting to work again lol :P

Cheers!

Posted: 2014-02-21, 12:04 am

loolz Power Kat
Quote:
Daytime seemed very quiet if I remember right, luckily for me two of my favs where around (Veronika and Sheila ;) Sint Annenstaraat , Dolleb And Oudkenn where literally silent most days, nearly everytime I walked down Dolleb, Tromp and Sint Annen I was the only person there :O One or two days there was maybe two or three girls on Dolleb, four on Tromp at most and One or two at most on Sint Annen.
It felt very ghost town like lol

It's crazy how different daytime is compared to just one or two years ago. Back then, even if it wasn't busy with mongerers/tourists, nearly all the windows were still always occupied with girls. "Ghost town" is certainly an appropriate phrase and with the rooms on Dolleb, Sint Annenstraat, etc shutting down within a year or two, it will soon be completely dead.

Quote:
Nighttime seemed to be as lively as My last few trips.

I think the last time I saw night-shift was more than 10 trips ago... but I never really used to visit night girls anyway, it's mostly weirdos that work night-shift :P

Quote:
On an empty Oudkenn I saw A tiny weeny little girl in what I would say are leggins not jogging bottoms as has been described on here in her girls section (unless she used to wear jogging bottoms) location was right as I remembered, and asking her name it was right also "Marie".........I will post the rest in the girls section soon :P

I take it you sessioned with her? She seems to be one of those YMMV girls. I saw her a couple of times back in 2012 and had a similar experience to what Bluto described in the spinner recommendation thread; I remember she did what I asked but usually with an exaggerated sigh... nice way of setting the mood lol :\

Quote:
I should really write a trip report loolz, my brain is starting to work again lol :P

Go for it :) What was wrong with your brain? Was it all mushy for a few days? That's probably quite a common side effect after a trip to the dam... :D
 [ 17 posts ] 

Jump to: