Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Easter
Posted: 2014-02-15, 11:41 pm

Dam_Obsessed
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
The week after Easter, is it less busy than usual?

Do many go home for Easter?

Info welcome.
Re: Easter
Posted: 2014-02-16, 3:32 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,
As usual.

There are far less girls during Christmas time and for some in July or August tough RLD is still active.
Usually they take two/three weeks off during those times.
Posted: 2014-02-16, 10:40 pm

vkpfgqbg
Easter Sunday falls on 20 April this year - I hope it's not too quiet after Easter as I arrive on Easter Monday for a few days !

Apparently there is a little Dutch party in Amsterdam the following weekend so there might be a few people around .........................
Posted: 2014-02-25, 7:19 pm

amstel87
im going 19.4 and i was just checking out the hotel offers i found out they are quite expencive. Last time i was during the xmas time and the hotels seemed to be far less expencive. Could it be possible that i can find cheaper hotels later on? Last time i had nice double bed room near the leidseplein, i booked it two weeks before the trip and got it for about 150e 3 nights. Now it seems i have to pay same price even for hostel!
Posted: 2014-02-25, 9:54 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
amstel87 wrote:
im going 19.4 and i was just checking out the hotel offers i found out they are quite expencive. Last time i was during the xmas time and the hotels seemed to be far less expencive. Could it be possible that i can find cheaper hotels later on? Last time i had nice double bed room near the leidseplein, i booked it two weeks before the trip and got it for about 150e 3 nights. Now it seems i have to pay same price even for hostel!

April is one of the most expensive month in the year.
September/October/November are far cheaper.

The most expensive is around Queensday (now Kingsday). Double price, and you must book at least four or five months before in order to have a nice double bed room.
Posted: 2014-02-25, 10:49 pm

amstel87
thanks for the info. Maybe i just experience other rld:s or privehuis at den haag or rotterdam for part of my trip.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: