Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
No saunaclubs in Amsterdam?
Posted: 2014-02-17, 8:44 pm

jayjay28
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'm always wondering why there are no FKK- or Saunaclubs in Amsterdam like in all the bigger cities in Germany? I mean from the law-side it should be ok as prostitution is legal in the Netherlands (if I'm right :-)

And when I see on some days the crowds mongering in the RLD I would say such clubs would be a success too. Imagine that a bit like walking in the RLD without windows and everything indoor :-)
So no problems with bad weather and rain.... :-)

JJ
Re: No saunaclubs in Amsterdam?
Posted: 2014-02-17, 10:18 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

There are lots of alternative, including swinging, sex clubs where anybody can do what you described, or so.
That said, some people can prefer FKK to RLD's and some people will prefer the oppositve : more RLD than sex or private club. Sex clubs sound intriguing, as many gangbangs happen there.

The most important : having fun in what you prefer, and always safe sex.
Re: No saunaclubs in Amsterdam?
Posted: 2014-02-23, 2:04 pm

jayjay28
Carice Liefde wrote:
The most important : having fun in what you prefer, and always safe sex.

True: The most important thing without any discussion.

But having such a relaxed and nice atmosphere as you have in the FKK and Saunaclubs were you can chat a bit longer before you go to the room would be nice to have. Which clubs do you mean? I never heard of them or found them (only the normal brothels like Park 118 but I guess this would be similar to the RLD...)

In the RLD you cannot chat for long as currently it is cold :-) and of course they want to earn money. Time is money.

But especially when I think of trying a new girl I like it more to chat before to get some click or good atmosphere.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: