Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 15 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Street walkers
Posted: 2014-02-23, 5:54 pm

Shadyacres29
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi All

My first trip is coming up in May, the past 5 years I have been mongering in Thailand and it's time for a change this year.
A couple of questions please:
Firstly are they girls available walking the streets who are looking for business in De Wallen area (as that is where I am looking to stay) or are they only really available in the windows.
Also a hotel recommendation would be great for that area also please?

Look forward to any replies.
Cheers
Re: Street walkers
Posted: 2014-02-23, 6:53 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Shadyacres29 wrote:
Hi All

My first trip is coming up in May, the past 5 years I have been mongering in Thailand and it's time for a change this year.
Firstly are they girls available walking the streets who are looking for business in De Wallen area (as that is where I am looking to stay) or are they only really available in the windows.

Cheers

Hi,

Street prostitution is illegal.
Window prostitution is the only one that I know.

Tulip Inn is very well located (just two streets behind the RLD itself). Just browse the internet website and you'll have plenty infos.

My preference goes for Hotel Quarter but it's because I know the staff and the very good food inside. : -)
Posted: 2014-02-23, 8:33 pm

Shadyacres29
Thanks for your post.
Although it is illegal I was wondering if it still goes on and you can find some girls willing to stay the night with you for the right pice?
Posted: 2014-02-23, 8:43 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Havent seen a street walker in years, and even in the 70"s it was very rare !!
The ones you did see were to put it bluntly............fcuking ugly as fcuk !!!

Tulip is my No.1 hotel, best in Ams for location/price/staff imho

regards

Posted: 2014-02-23, 8:50 pm

slick
You're about 10 years too late.

Back then there were lots of girls walking the streets around the center at night.
That changed when prostitution became legal and especially after the "tippelzone", the official streetwalker area near Sloterdijk was closed in 2003. Then the police really started to check intensively to make sure they wouldn't return to the city center, and with success.

Now streetwalking is practically extinct, you might find the odd girl here and there, but it's really not worth the effort.
Posted: 2014-02-23, 10:20 pm

loolz Power Kat
Did someone say streetwalkers? :P

Sorry for the useless post lol, just wanted to share that pic (not mine and not taken in NL btw).
Posted: 2014-02-23, 10:27 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
loolz wrote:
Did someone say streetwalkers? :P

Sorry for the useless post lol, just wanted to share that pic (not mine and not taken in NL btw).

My cock didn't find it useless. Mmm... they don't look half bad. Do you know where this was taken? Definitely better than what I normally envision when I think of street action...

Posted: 2014-02-23, 10:56 pm

loolz Power Kat
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
My cock didn't find it useless. Mmm... they don't look half bad. Do you know where this was taken? Definitely better than what I normally envision when I think of street action...

Apparently taken in Miami... :)
Posted: 2014-02-24, 12:24 am

Amsterdamaged1
Carice Liefde wrote:
Shadyacres29 wrote:
Hi All

Cheers

Hi,

Street prostitution is illegal.
Window prostitution is the only one that I know.

Tulip Inn is very well located (just two streets behind the RLD itself). Just browse the internet website and you'll have plenty infos.

My preference goes for Hotel Quarter but it's because I know the staff and the very good food inside. : -)

That's where I stayed! next door to Hunters? fantastic Hotel.
Posted: 2014-02-24, 10:32 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I have been asked twice on the street just on the outskirts of the wallen this was a few years back.

as greenhoff said ugly as fuck
Posted: 2014-02-24, 11:01 pm

Brunettes
I've never come across one in Amsterdam. I'm sure they're out there, though.
Posted: 2014-02-24, 11:40 pm

Anglofil
A couple of years ago, a warm July evening, I was walking around in rld trying to decide which window girl to go for. Suddenly, a fairly attractive girl in the street started flirting with me. Wow, I thought, how cool to find a real date in this heathen place! So we started chatting, and quite soon I realized she was a street prostitute... Was I fooled....
Posted: 2014-02-24, 11:59 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Once upon a time the travel books would warn about the backside of Central Station where drug addicted street prostitutes would ply their trade. Never personally checked it out. Curious how true it was then, and whether it is still true today.

Posted: 2014-02-25, 2:25 pm

george47 Power Kat
Indeed there were street walkers at the back of Centraal Station. I took these photos in August 1994 during my 6th visit. The days when my camera took rolls of film and I knew nothing about not taking photos like these. Although you might get similar scenes outside any station it was immediately obvious that there was kerb crawling and interaction between drivers and girls. I don't recall seeing any much later than this trip.
These were what I would call genuine street walkers though as recently as last year I was approached by a very ropey looking TS as I walked past the Singel 73, 77 & 81 kamers. Whether it was a scam or desperation I do not know. My rates for having sex with this person would have certainly been far higher than hers/his.
BTW if a pretty girl flirts with you in the Wallen then she will almost certainly be a window girl who hasn't gone inside yet at the beginning of her shift. I saw one like that on Dollebegijnenstraat. She was saying hi to everyone. 10 minutes later she was in her room. A street walker wouldn't last 5 minutes in the Wallen. The pimps or police would be on her in a second.
Posted: 2014-02-26, 5:51 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Nice shot, Loolz,
But that is Miami Beach, not Miami.
They are VERY different places.
The pattern of the sidewalk and the color of the streetsigns is a give away.
Looks like the parking garage across from the Police Station at 11th and Collins.
Not a rare place to see a streetwalker at all!

Weasel

[ 15 posts ] 

Jump to: