Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Danger at 74-4
Posted: 2014-03-09, 2:01 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Once again, of all the girls to make a 15 year career in the Wallen, I found Kiera
Now passing as Isabella, she has olive skin, wing tatoo at the belly button.
Long brunette hair with a baseball cap pulled down tight (always a very bad sign)
Working nights on OZA 74-4
She will take your money, and provide ZERO service.
How the hell can she rip off enough guys to stay in business all these years?
Avoid

Posted: 2014-03-09, 8:38 pm

Amsterdamaged1
weasel9x9 wrote:
Once again, of all the girls to make a 15 year career in the Wallen, I found Kiera
Long brunette hair with a baseball cap pulled down tight (always a very bad sign)
Avoid

Shame. I've seen what she looks like as you pointed out not so long ago. fairly attractive girl and 1 that definitely catches your eye with the peaked baseball cap ect. can I ask why you might suggest the cap pulled down tight is a bad sign? that impression strikes me as if she wouldn't want to be noticed as a window girl? but she is now trying to pose as another girl you say? ''Isabella'' has she actually ripped a lot of people off? 15 years? she must be sick of the job and decides to rip everyone off because of it lol. I might visit her and if she does happen to rip me off? I will get up/get dressed and say ''I was just seeing if the rumours was true ;)'' I will then leave letting her know she has a terrible reputation.
Re: Danger at 74-4
Posted: 2014-03-09, 9:18 pm

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I don't think she has any concern about her reputation.
Don't imagine you will be getting your money back, either.
She puts her cash throught the vents of a locked locker as soon as it is in her hands. (another bad sign)
She is, BY FAR, the worst woman that I have come across in all my years here.
She ripped me off, has ripped off unsuspecting friends of mine, and ripped off a good number of contributers here.
She seems to move around OZA, but is easy to recognize.
I was shocked to see her back.
On the list of girls that I wish would reappear, she would be dead last.

Weasel

Posted: 2014-03-09, 11:19 pm

tonymunch Power Kat
Youngstarz wrote:

I might visit her and if she does happen to rip me off? I will get up/get dressed and say ''I was just seeing if the rumours was true ;)'' I will then leave letting her know she has a terrible reputation.

this really would be a waste of your time, and the only person that comes out better in this is her, as she still gets your money. and theres always another unsuspecting tourist to fleece after you. better using the cash for someone that will give you a good session..

...that is, unless you have loads of cash to spare to waste on losers like this?

happened to me once - not with this girl, with Jennifer "The Energiser Bunny". i know you only end up losing 50e if you are lucky, but if you are on a budget, thats one girl down on your list!

Posted: 2014-03-10, 7:30 pm

Dam_Obsessed
I've said this before, and it always gets mixed replies.

I'm surprised a punter hasn't just said 'give me money back' and when she tries throwing him out, just fronts it out and doesn't move and shows no fear of security.

It's a western country with a civilised police force and cameras everywhere, there's not much chance of a public beating without consquence for the perpetrators.

It surprises me that this blatant scam, thieving if you like, is rife amongst some areas. I can't believe it happens to normal sober people, maybe on drunk nieve tourists but surely these scam artists must have suffered some revenge?
Posted: 2014-03-12, 11:54 am

alexatmalta
Dam_Obsessed wrote:
I've said this before, and it always gets mixed replies.

I'm surprised a punter hasn't just said 'give me money back' and when she tries throwing him out, just fronts it out and doesn't move and shows no fear of security.

It's a western country with a civilised police force and cameras everywhere, there's not much chance of a public beating without consquence for the perpetrators.

It surprises me that this blatant scam, thieving if you like, is rife amongst some areas. I can't believe it happens to normal sober people, maybe on drunk nieve tourists but surely these scam artists must have suffered some revenge?

Not a very good advice, because there will happen about the following scenario:
The punter will be sitting inside the room, dressed and not moving out...
First the girl will start to shout and threaten that she'd call her security, pimps or whatever...
Ok, let's imagine that our hero is a fit unstressful guy and he continues sitting inside, waiting for his money back.
The girl will continue pressing (may be her friend-neighboor will join her), then she'll press the alarm button and the police will come.
She'll explain them that a guy got a full service, but was rude, and wanted money from her... may be it was even a robbery attempt by him (according to her words).
So what will be next? A visit to a police station for a guy and an extended session (more than half an hour) with the police officers.
All this doesn't cost 50E loss!
No way she's gonna give any money back - it's her tactics and she prepairs herself for stress, but it's just the way she gets her money.
Posted: 2014-03-12, 1:10 pm

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
If a woman is a scammer, you can bet that her pimp is nearby. Now.. I don't really have any experience in pimping, however I'm quite sure that a pimp in De Wallen would be prepared to use violence against you without any qualms.

So, if you think it's worth getting into a fight (regardless of how tough you are) over €50 that you won't get back anyway, then feel free to tough it out. However, a beating and a lengthy visit with the police will most likely be the end result, regardless of your prowess in the art of fisticuffs.

God forbid you snap and actually hit the girl.. I've heard some tales of the other girls in the street coming to another girl's rescue.. with stiletto heels stamping down on the poor punters face. Imagine walking around the next day knowing half the ladies think you're a thieving cunt, and who beat you shitless the day before?

It's best to just walk methinks ;)

p.s. I'm not normally an advocate of criminal damage, but if a scammer is continually operating in the area, then a few bricks through the window would surely make the kamer owners think twice before renting her a kamer in future. The other girls gossip and know who the scammers are.. it's only a matter of time before the kamer owners hear this and put 2+2 together and realise it's disgruntled punters smashing the windows.
Posted: 2014-03-13, 12:41 am

walle
There is always a small risk of being ripped off, best just chalk it down as experience and walk away. The next girl could be the best yet and you could be missing out whilst explaining a load of agro to the police.
It's good to report on the site though, it will help others be aware of known scammers.
Posted: 2014-03-13, 1:20 am

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
A rule ive ALWAYS adhered to is.........

1 If she is wearing a baseball cap...........AVOID
2 If she is dancing around like a demented John Cleese.................AVOID

Never done my any harm !!

I most certainly WOULDNT advise hitting the girl, being an idiot and demanding your money back, [ yes i know, you want to and id understand your anger & frustration,] but believe me, EVERY girl has a panic button, every street in the RLD has CCTV, and the politie will believe the girl before you !!!

I have witnessed over the years a few guys being given a serious beating, i mean SERIOUS beating for abusing a girl, or insulting her, Hells Angels used to do a " protection ", not sure if they still do, but you DONT want to tangle with them !!

Try and remember 1 & 2 above, you may find it will help

regards

Posted: 2014-03-13, 10:31 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
My golden rule is on a visit with a new girl be very strict and stick to 50.Then if it goes bad ok you can take a loss for 50 then just write about it so others know.

I think these people always have back up and not matter who you are you don't.want trouble when.your in another country.

They play on the situation and alot of men won't complain as they wouldn't want to be caught out in a kamer
Posted: 2014-03-14, 2:24 am

dove01
weasel9x9 wrote:
Avoid

I know the girl you mean,prevoiusly worked OZA 43-1or2. She looks the type anyway.
Thanks for the heads up!
Posted: 2014-03-14, 3:35 am

walle
greenhoff wrote:
A rule ive ALWAYS adhered to is.........

1 If she is wearing a baseball cap...........AVOID
2 If she is dancing around like a demented John Cleese.................AVOID

regards

Where do you stand on the girls who:
1) are loud window tappers
2) those who just literally grab at you as you are passing
3) the ones who are preoccupied with their mobile paying no attention the outside world whatsoever
Posted: 2014-03-14, 12:09 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

walle wrote:
Where do you stand on the girls who:
1) are loud window tappers

Good providers don't need to do windows tapping. Most of the girl I've saw doing this were mocked by tourists them. It can looks like fun at first time, but rapidly you learn that it's just nothing that spectacular for no reason.

For the anecdote, once I was walking down Gordjinensteeg, towards Monnikenstraat. It was around 1.am, sot no so late. I've heard a very loud sounds coming from a window and I was wondering what whas happening as i saw mongerers and walkers stopping suddenly to walk. It was a window girl literally smashing her window in order to make guys come in and she was yelling "Hey, COME IN !". Once the surprise passed, I smiled and keep going on my way.

Quote:
those who just literally grab at you as you are passing

You've always have the time to say NO, even if she caught you inside and told you you would have a great time with them.

Quote:
the ones who are preoccupied with their mobile paying no attention the outside world whatsoever

Just because a girl is reading a book doesn't necessarily mean she a bad provider (Haley in the Singel). Just because a girl is wearing a catsuit doesn't necesarilly mean she would be a harsh girl providing bad service (German Kim in SA, Miranda in the Singel).
Jennifer who worked in Dolleb 113 was famous for being always sat on her stool, messaging all the time with her phoone and she was highly praised by guys.
Attitude/Demeanor can be one thing and services another one. Some of the greatest providers that have been working and still work are sat on a stool, waiting calmly with her hand on waist or with her hand on the door ready to open. But they are generally not the one who are dancing crazy, laugh all the times, scream or yell out to have "friends" inside. I was always more attracted by quiet, calm, down to earth girls than the other ones who are acting exaggeratedly. And it's probably because I'm acting like this myself too in my life.
Posted: 2014-03-20, 11:18 pm

Dam_Obsessed
I take all points, and understand where you are coming from.

I still find it difficult to imagine, a group of pimps stamping on a punters head in the daytime for example without getting arrested themselves. Surely CCTV is there to protect EVERYONE not just the girls?

Nightime on OZA fair enough, but the majority of this board wouldn't bother anyway, I certainly wouldn't.
 [ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: